It's easy to looksmaxx and softmaxx if you had validation before or know you can ascend

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I always cage at thoses threads making fun of guys rotting in here doing nothing
Most of theses guys never had validation in their life by women, keep seeing threads about how some of their features are undesirable (changeable with surgery) and you expect them to get their ass off and looksmax?

When you got a good base or is already above average, it's easy for you to softmaxx more because you know it will give really ascend you more

I'm just here to tell you that I understand why some of mfs here rot for months / year and don't ascend, because I was in the same position in 2020 when I looked like shit before I really hit facial puberty, after puberty hit me again in the face and I started getting a lot of attention from foids this just motivated me waaaay more to softmaxx and take care of myself way more

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Nerian and GetShrekt
Ahh the negative feedback loop, yes it sucks your motivation. You try everything you can NT, gymmax, RedPill nothing works.

Your heart turns cold, you fill the void with drugs, you swear off females. I want to stop this shit though it’s not good for ur soul.

yeah lately I've lost some motivation