It's either 5'7+ HTN face or 6'2 gymcel body

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
If you are at lest 5'7 you NEED HTN face in order to slay/do well, if you are 6'2 and have an avg/low avg face - just gymcel. People on this site really over-estimate how much you need in order to slay. If you are tall, you are given a free ticket to essentially slay. Tall + gymcel = high sex appeal, provided your face is at least LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, EdouardManlet, diggbicc and 4 others
5'7 HTN can slay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and FailedNormieManlet
slaying isnt as hard as people think- what people here want is admiration and desire for thier looks more than anythjing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Johnnybegood, diggbicc and 7 others
slaying isnt as hard as people think- what people here want is admiration and desire for thier looks more than anythjing
I just want the foids to tell me i’m pretty. Fuck slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: a1dancell, Deleted member 20517, poopoohead and 5 others
Yes you can slay a lot of landwhales and femcels with those stata

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20517, Growth Plate, GetShrekt and 5 others
Curry manlets like the ones you seen in the club are the only ones slaying
I am not larping when I say that every fucking girl I try with is repulsed by me, even a brazilian whale i met from tinder
"Just be tall + gymcel with a bad face bro" is retarded and doesn't work irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Growth Plate, GetShrekt and 5 others
5'7 HTN can slay?
Yes 100% at 5'7 you are just below avg, you can fraud height to compensate a little. But with HTN face, most girls will find you attractive and so it won't be a struggle. Throw some gymcelling in, and you will destroy the avg man

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
Curry manlets like the ones you seen in the club are the only ones slaying
I am not larping when I say that every fucking girl I try with is repulsed by me, even a brazilian whale i met from tinder
"Just be tall + gymcel with a bad face bro" is retarded and doesn't work irl
I said LTN minimum, at LTN you don't repulse women but you don't turn them on, your face is netural.

If you are at lest 5'7 you NEED HTN face in order to slay/do well, if you are 6'2 and have an avg/low avg face - just gymcel. People on this site really over-estimate how much you need in order to slay. If you are tall, you are given a free ticket to essentially slay. Tall + gymcel = high sex appeal, provided your face is at least LTN
short htn to slay?? I'd say chadlite at least, but idk since im not even a htn

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
short htn to slay?? I'd say chadlite at least, but idk since im not even a htn
nah short HTN is more than enough, at 5'7 with HTN you can literally gymcel and fuck lots of LTB-MTB girls and LTR a HTB. HTNs live a good life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 16853
This guy is 5'7 and slays idk know how. I think he is NT and fashionmaxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and whiteissuperior
Yes 100% at 5'7 you are just below avg, you can fraud height to compensate a little. But with HTN face, most girls will find you attractive and so it won't be a struggle. Throw some gymcelling in, and you will destroy the avg man
What about a 5'5 guy who's frauding to 5'7.... :feelsthink:

Slaying is just having a large quantity of women. But people ignore quality. I'm a tyronelite and can slay MTB/HTBs pretty easily from tinder. But have to put in much more effort for stacylites since they're going for chads and tyrones. But someone who's less attractive (HTN) than me will struggle to attract HTBs and will have to settle for LTB/MTBs and even "femcels" lol.

• +1
What about a 5'5 guy who's frauding to 5'7.... :feelsthink:
I'm not too sure, you might be able to smash some LTBs
Slaying is just having a large quantity of women. But people ignore quality. I'm a tyronelite and can slay MTB/HTBs pretty easily from tinder. But have to put in much more effort for stacylites since they're going for chads and tyrones. But someone who's less attractive (HTN) than me will struggle to attract HTBs and will have to settle for LTB/MTBs and even "femcels" lol.
yes but when we are talking about fucking stacylites, they will typically be seeking giga statusmaxxed chads and tyrones, this goes beyond looks at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 16275
just tag me next time bro

im only getting surgery cuz I hate my face, not necessarily cuz i think i need it to slay

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and FailedNormieManlet
i think tall HTN who's gymcelled is good enough to get stacylite/HTB with some jester maxxing, and taking on 2-3 dates, no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
He looks 14

Girls in 2022 are pedo and prefer younger guys
yeah he is 18 now and when he was 16 he fcked a 20 year old college girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
6’2+ Chadlite w/ good pheno and body to slay is minimum.

5'7 HTN can slay?
i was rated when i joined mtn and was 5’7, well i’m still in between that and htn but doesn’t matter. At that time i got girls i just got here cause i’m a bit of a mentalcel, and i’m 5’9.5 at 16.
I also hated being under the average and seeing good lookin ppl mog.
but yes they can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Cope blue eyed aryan chad at 6'7 with gym body or rope

Fake news girls only want tall white chadlites