ITS F***ING IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE CLEAR SKIN WITH BLOOD SUGAR/BLOOD INSULIN ISSUES!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Self-Banned from browsing Offtopic.
Contributor
YOUR BODY LITERALLY OVERREACTS TO ANY CARBOHYDRATE OR SUGAR YOU EAT AND TURNS YOUR FACE INTO AN OILY MESS LIKE SAUDI ARABIA!

TRETINOIN, VITAMIN A HYPERDOSING, CLEANSERS... THEY ALL DON'T WORK BECAUSE MY INSULIN RESISTANCE JUST ERASES ALL THE PROGRESS!

I'VE BEEN ON SKINCARE SINCE FEBRUARY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE PERFECT SKIN MAN!!!

F***!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, ItsOver999, boss8055 and 7 others
Saudi Arabia? Fym?

cut the bullshit food out
I do.

It seems that my body's insulin response is fucked despite that.
My saliva is literally sweet right now.
I'd have to get a job to switch to keto or else I'll have to starvemax or eat all the eggs in the house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
IMG 9528

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, N1666, ItsOver999 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, PolishBateman, ryuken and 1 other person
I do.

It seems that my body's insulin response is fucked despite that.
My saliva is literally sweet right now.
I'd have to get a job to switch to keto or else I'll have to starvemax or eat all the eggs in the house.
do u crave sweets?

do u crave sweets?
No. I prefer salty food.
My mother cooks white rice very often though and that's probably a big contributor.
It's easy for her to make but it's one of the highest GI foods ever.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ubicuse
No. I prefer salty food.
My mother cooks white rice very often though and that's probably a big contributor.
It's easy for her to make but it's one of the highest GI foods ever.
Are you white?

YOUR BODY LITERALLY OVERREACTS TO ANY CARBOHYDRATE OR SUGAR YOU EAT AND TURNS YOUR FACE INTO AN OILY MESS LIKE SAUDI ARABIA!

TRETINOIN, VITAMIN A HYPERDOSING, CLEANSERS... THEY ALL DON'T WORK BECAUSE MY INSULIN RESISTANCE JUST ERASES ALL THE PROGRESS!

F***!
Carnivoremax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ItsOver999 and thereallegend
Any thoughts/experiences on metformin?

F***!
dude i was on skincare for 2 years using doctors recommended to tips from here my skin didn’t go clear till 1: i stopped messing with it and 2; i fixed my diet and found what works for me. time is the better one for this

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Thoughts on acne lasers?

Then stop eating sugar, you're probably diabetic already/

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Imretarded? and halloweed
Scarring or active acne?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Meanwhile chads eat mcdonalds every day and have perfect skin and defined abs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PolishBateman, Imretarded? and 1 other person
what are u planning to do with ur blood issues?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

F***!
Generally acne is caused by several factors like stress, inflammation, bacteria and sebum buildup. Take accutane to stop the sebum production and the rest will be irrelevant and you’ll be able to enjoy sweets and not worry about all the skincare crap

• Hmm...
You just eat dogshit goyslop and have stress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoCope, ineonx and Imretarded?

F***!
skin care is cope

• +1

F***!
Thoughts on how you acquired diabeetus? Former fatty?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

F***!
yeah i just dont eat anymore its too much for my skin

• +1
Similar issue, but I dont suffer from acne i just get disgusting peeling skin on the sides of my nose and redness

Brutal stuff cannot enjoy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Imretarded?
As i said try vitamine b5 + vitamine d + magnesium

After megadosing vitamime b5 , i can finally eat a pizza without oil issues

But you are right, fix you insuline resistance

(This is a interesting article on what is insuline resistance and how to fix it, they author purpose was to link insuline resistance to androgenetic alopecia, i as a dr , thats a pretty bullshit link. Just ignore it.. But there are pretty interesting information about it that can help you)

Last edited:
  • +1
But uhh fixing insuline resistance take pretty long and since you are mentally unwell (as i can see on how you word choice of you sentences) idk.......

• JFL
Generally acne is caused by several factors like stress, inflammation, bacteria and sebum buildup. Take accutane to stop the sebum production and the rest will be irrelevant and you’ll be able to enjoy sweets and not worry about all the skincare crap
"Muhh several factorss liker uhh stress!!!!!"

Please shut the fuck up dirty jew

• So Sad

F***!
I missed your acc

Well of course something like tretinoin won't do anything if your underlying problem is insulin resistance. Insulin resistance stimulates your skin to secrete more sebum and speed of cell turnover. Tretinoin only temporarily stops sebum secretion so tretinoin would only be a temporary fix or a very slight improvement. I think you would find success with a zinc based acne treatment, however this would also only be a temporary fix as you need to adress the underlying problem.

F***!
Insulin resistance from ur mk use ?

perma low dose isotretinoin is the solution youre looking for credit to this guy for his thread literally saved my cystic acne skin
really read it

Acne is one of the easiest health conditions to cure I dont believe you. as always, a bad reaction to food means you should eat more of it to let your body adapt

F***!
How to control insulin levels?

What does it mean if face (nose specifically) gets oily after 20-30 minutes? doesn't matter if i wash it or don't wash it, it's going to happen regardless. What the fuck does it mean? i'm not diabetic but i'm sure my insulin is fucked, had this issue for years, what do i do?

You just eat dogshit goyslop and have stress
I don't eat goyslop (if you're referring to fast food) and maybe, just maybe about the stress.

Thoughts on how you acquired diabeetus? Former fatty?
I was never fat and I have never been diagnosed.

But uhh fixing insuline resistance take pretty long and since you are mentally unwell (as i can see on how you word choice of you sentences) idk.......
???? EXPLAIN?

What does it mean if face (nose specifically) gets oily after 20-30 minutes? doesn't matter if i wash it or don't wash it, it's going to happen regardless. What the fuck does it mean? i'm not diabetic but i'm sure my insulin is fucked, had this issue for years, what do i do?
After eating?

People talk about being "low inhib" and then get this... insulin resistance.
MK-677, if it messes with your blood sugar, will prevent you from having clear skin.

I had the same problem actually, where any carbs would gives me acne. So I stopped reading carbs. However, wearing nothing but cooked meat made me very constipated, so now I only eat raw meat and eggs (plus unpasteurized milk and juicy fruit).
After a couple of years I've become less sensitive to carbs, I used to get acne from over 20 grams per day, but now I can handle 100 g per day. So I can drink a lot of milk and occasionally eat fruit.

• +1