ITS F***ING IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE CLEAR SKIN WITH BLOOD SUGAR/BLOOD INSULIN ISSUES!

As i said try vitamine b5 + vitamine d + magnesium

After megadosing vitamime b5 , i can finally eat a pizza without oil issues

But you are right, fix you insuline resistance

(This is a interesting article on what is insuline resistance and how to fix it, they author purpose was to link insuline resistance to androgenetic alopecia, i as a dr , thats a pretty bullshit link. Just ignore it.. But there are pretty interesting information about it that can help you)
how much vitb5 do you take per day?

YOUR BODY LITERALLY OVERREACTS TO ANY CARBOHYDRATE OR SUGAR YOU EAT AND TURNS YOUR FACE INTO AN OILY MESS LIKE SAUDI ARABIA!

TRETINOIN, VITAMIN A HYPERDOSING, CLEANSERS... THEY ALL DON'T WORK BECAUSE MY INSULIN RESISTANCE JUST ERASES ALL THE PROGRESS!

I'VE BEEN ON SKINCARE SINCE FEBRUARY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE PERFECT SKIN MAN!!!

F***!
androgen blocker or isotretinoin.

I'll probably do Vitamin A (retinol) hyperdosing.
It's similar to Accutane
stop being stupid and hop on isotretinoin.
isotretinoin is more potent than your toxic metal vitamin A.
you need to stop sebaceous activity so the IGF-1/FOXO1 pathway becomes useless on ARs In sebaceous glands.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
stop being stupid and hop on isotretinoin.
isotretinoin is more potent than your toxic metal vitamin A.
you need to stop sebaceous activity so the IGF-1/FOXO1 pathway becomes useless on ARs In sebaceous glands.
Explain.

It's been working fine for me. I can't take too much or else my skin becomes extremely dry, my skin barrier eroded, and my skin would just chronically peel.

At a certain dosage, Vitamin A (retinol) is just a chemical peel.

Also, both halt sebaceous activity.
I also, know the pathway you're talking about.

Explain.

It's been working fine for me. I can't take too much or else my skin becomes extremely dry, my skin barrier eroded, and my skin would just chronically peel.

if it has been working fine, i wonder why you still haven’t gotten clear skin…
anyways, isotretinoin stays longer in the body, is made to deliver a certain way etc.
both halt sebaceous activity until you realise isotretinoin shuts down around 80-90% in the first 5 weeks or so.

Explain.

either you cope with vitamin A, or hop on synthetic vitamin A.
lol sounds weird like that, but yeah. your choice.

• +1
Its opposite lol
YOUR BODY LITERALLY OVERREACTS TO ANY CARBOHYDRATE OR SUGAR YOU EAT AND TURNS YOUR FACE INTO AN OILY MESS LIKE SAUDI ARABIA!

TRETINOIN, VITAMIN A HYPERDOSING, CLEANSERS... THEY ALL DON'T WORK BECAUSE MY INSULIN RESISTANCE JUST ERASES ALL THE PROGRESS!

I'VE BEEN ON SKINCARE SINCE FEBRUARY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE PERFECT SKIN MAN!!!

F***!

• +1
if it has been working fine, i wonder why you still haven’t gotten clear skin…
anyways, isotretinoin stays longer in the body, is made to deliver a certain way etc.
both halt sebaceous activity until you realise isotretinoin shuts down around 80-90% in the first 5 weeks or so.
Because I'm dead broke right now, and I'm using my brother's Vitamin A, but I'm not going to take 30 of his pills.
I was on a good streak when using Tretinoin/Vitamin A, but my body is way too sensitive to insulin-induced acne right now.

I will add this to my consideration list.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Because I'm dead broke right now, and I'm using my brother's Vitamin A, but I'm not going to take 30 of his pills.
I was on a good streak when using Tretinoin/Vitamin A, but my body is way too sensitive to insulin-induced acne right now.

I will add this to my consideration list.
perfect, good luck.
you can also try androgen blockers so ARs aren't hyperactive.

Last edited:
Carbohydrates are converted into glucose(sugar) by your stomach so it's all sugar.

Do people really don't know this?
I know this.
When I refer to sugar, think sweets or added sugars.
When I refer to carbs, think bread, rice, pasta, etc.