its finally over..

moggerator

moggerator

Iron
Joined
Jul 8, 2023
Posts
60
Reputation
35
never even started. had no idea what i was thinking jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 30188, thesunalwaysrises and 1 other person
I’m too low iq, how does this mean
 
was climbing a slippery slope
My eyes watery as i slowly attached the rope my last hope was not hope but cope I step up to the road the car appearing my heart beats my eyes tearing I try to act brave with my knees on ground like a Slave it’s time to end this blackpill that made me the car come close I see a lady she saves me my bulls drop it’s a Stacy she says to me don’t kill yourself while holding me like a baby the chad man appears and says to me my friend we will adopt u
 

Similar threads

Messabouts
Replies
5
Views
37
Messabouts
Messabouts
B
Replies
6
Views
54
primalBP
primalBP
Jooni_205
Replies
13
Views
74
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
tyrazane
Replies
3
Views
25
tyrazane
tyrazane
itsoverdasilva
Replies
10
Views
78
displacementpilled
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top