It's frustrating when other guys are always calling you GL

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Luminary
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Posts
7,349
Reputation
15,897
But your results with women don't show it

What is it with other men feeling the need to compliment my appearance?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and toth77
same dude im so tired of being called gl
 
I have not been called gl one single time irl
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lit, Zercic and Deleted member 245
You actually approached any woman?
 
I have not been called gl one single time irl
Same tbh. The best I have ever been told is that I'm not hideous. Meanwhile a 400 pound landwhale can go on instagram and tinder and get dopamine for days.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic and middayshowers

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
1
Views
19
kbj
kbj
presible
Replies
10
Views
40
inyerta
inyerta
L
Replies
0
Views
14
larpingsonnn
L
M
Replies
36
Views
97
micropenislord123
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top