its fucking brutal having chad friends

dark triad

dark triad

its over and it never began
its fucking brutal having a chad friend where all he talks about is how he's getting girls from everywhere and showing you nudes and dirty messages he gets from women
while my subhuman ass is begging my ex to come back to me because i can't find anyone other than her:feelsrope::feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates, teefight, twojei and 3 others
its fucking brutal having a chad friend where all he talks about is how he's getting girls from everywhere and showing you nudes and dirty messages he gets from women
while my subhuman ass is begging my ex to come back to me because i can't find anyone other than her:feelsrope::feelskek:
bump

my chad friend would almost never talk about sex
mostly talk about music and art but occasionally
there would be like a girl looking as us walking and he would have to tell me "i fucked her last night"
or something but that would be the end
he genuinely thought all girls were retarded tho

• +1
Reactions: plukee, twojei, poopoohead and 2 others
my chad friend would almost never talk about sex
mostly talk about music and art but occasionally
there would be like a girl looking as us walking and he would have to tell me "i fucked her last night"
or something but that would be the end
he genuinely thought all girls were retarded tho
based chad
my friend kinda got hurt by women so he's on his hoe/bop phase (he wants to make all women suffer by getting their nudes and making them attached to him then ghost them)
hes like a chad ER atp

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, poopoohead and datboijj
I didn't realize the effect I was having on my friends until now. So what I just can't talk about my sex life with them? I'm sorry I fuck ten girls a night. That doesn't effect you bro

Thank god I have no chad friends. Would be hella suicide fuel seeing them succeed where I failed n shit