It's fucking hard to cut body fat

JawsOfLife

JawsOfLife

Iron
I've always sucked at cutting body fat due to curry genetics. Last few weeks I've been biking 3-4 hours a week in addition to my usual body weight and dumbbell routine. I think it's slowly edging down.

But for example, I bike at 12 miles per hour on my mountain bike on a paved road. If I do that for an hour, I only burn 500 calories.

Let's say every calorie comes from fat (hypothetically). I would still only lose 1 pound body fat every 2 weeks. That's maybe 1% body fat reduction per month.

I know in theory I could cut harder by reducing my dietary calories, but when I do that I just tend to lose a load of muscle. So I think for people like me (curries) it has to be done more through exercise.

Anyone else with curry/Asian genetics been able to cut body fat better/faster than this WITHOUT losing equal amounts of muscle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Have you tried a keto diet?

• +1
Yep, it is hard and mentally taxing. It's so hard for some people they get bouts of depression, teariness and mental problems because of how slow the progress is, combined with living in a constant calorie deficit.

I'm currently trying to cut from ~15% to about 10%, and it is as you said about 1% a month. So I will have to keep doing this shit until January. I'm doing a max 500-600 deficit per day to avoid depression and extreme hunger, and also lifting to prevent muscle loss.

Feeling hungry and thinking of food even as we speak. I will have a glass of water and a pinch of salt to curb the hunger. 8 hours until my next meal (I do intermittent fasting)

I'm very close to keto, I eat 80-120g protein, about 80-100g fat, a ton of vegetables and salad or spinach (healthy carbs).

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I don't think it has nothing to do with Indian genetics, body fat is extremely difficult to reduce irrespective of your race, because of the human evolution through multiple phases of ice-ages. Human body is extremely efficient in storing fat. And this efficiency increases with your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gandy
Yeah it was unsustainable and I just ended up burning a lot of muscle too.

I can lose weight as quickly as I want. I'm 144 lb now at 5'7". I could easily go down to 120 lb in the next month or two if i wanted to. I don't need to eat much. I can live with caloric deficits. The problem is if I do it all through cutting diet I lose all my muscle first and just end up scrawny and skinnyfat together.

It's fucking hard to get it right. At present the best solution I have is to do as many hours of exercise a week as I can fit into my schedule between weights, body weight, and cycling. Plus just eat reasonably healthy and hope for a gradual body recomp.

Cutting/bulking doesn't work for me.

• +1
I don't think it has nothing to do with Indian genetics, body fat is extremely difficult to reduce irrespective of your race, because of the human evolution through multiple phases of ice-ages. Human body is extremely efficient in storing fat. And this efficiency increases with your age.
Seconding this. JFL at you OP.

The ethnic origins of your genetics have zero influence on your weight. You, like many other ethnics in the incelopshere, live in this weird place where you cannot accept that your race isn’t the only thing holding you back from having sex. I believe this to be because everyone is looking for a simple answer to a complex problem and race-baiting is all the rage thanks to CNN and their crooked friends. Further worsening the problems is the enabling that ethnicels receive on PSLI and TFL forums to justify their postion. They all stick together to fight against the “evil white man” who has supposedly caused their intel problem in the first place. A third contributor is that the types of white men these types of forums attract tend to be very right wing leaning and very nationalist, which can further upset the vulnerable ethnicel.

Anyways, as others have said, losing body fat is mostly diet, not exercise.

• +1
Seconding this. JFL at you OP.

The ethnic origins of your genetics have zero influence on your weight. You, like many other ethnics in the incelopshere, live in this weird place where you cannot accept that your race isn’t the only thing holding you back from having sex. I believe this to be because everyone is looking for a simple answer to a complex problem and race-baiting is all the rage thanks to CNN and their crooked friends. Further worsening the problems is the enabling that ethnicels receive on PSLI and TFL forums to justify their postion. They all stick together to fight against the “evil white man” who has supposedly caused their intel problem in the first place. A third contributor is that the types of white men these types of forums attract tend to be very right wing leaning and very nationalist, which can further upset the vulnerable ethnicel.

Anyways, as others have said, losing body fat is mostly diet, not exercise.

Actually it's a scientific fact that even when compensating for diet and activity, Indians have the greatest amount of abdominal fat. We are skinnyfat by design.

"Asian Indians tend to have more abdominal adipose tissue, less lean body mass (LBM) and higher magnitude of insulin resistance (IR) despite falling in the normal range of body mass index (BMI) [1]. The high value of waist hip ratio in Asian Indians may be due to less lean mass of the hips and greater fat at the levels of waist [2]. Another study showed that Asian Indian men have low muscle mass and 30% more total body fat (BF) than other ethnic groups [3]."http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0040977

And my entire point here is the opposite of yours. I believe when you have shitty genetics (eg. Indian), losing body fat is mostly exercise, not diet. When I try to do it by cutting calories like white people always say to, I just end up losing muscle equally with fat.

I believe when you have shitty genetics, you need to exercise twice as much to preserve the muscle and not just burn it.

JFL at noticing all the phenotypic differences here:
man-wearing-south-indian-dress-india-asia-mr790e-ET143B.jpg

12-vikings-you-should-surrender-to-right-now-1gacv-2-30220-1439325687-3_dblbig.jpg

And then telling me these two men will burn body fat and maintain muscle equally under the same conditions.

Racial differences are far more than skin deep.

Part of the problem I think is most bodybuilding guides are written by white men for white men, and just lifting weights for 45 minutes 3 times a week while cutting calories might work to cut fat and maintain muscle for a white Chad. It doesn't work for an Indian guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Actually it's a scientific fact that even when compensating for diet and activity, Indians have the greatest amount of abdominal fat. We are skinnyfat by design.

"Asian Indians tend to have more abdominal adipose tissue, less lean body mass (LBM) and higher magnitude of insulin resistance (IR) despite falling in the normal range of body mass index (BMI) [1]. The high value of waist hip ratio in Asian Indians may be due to less lean mass of the hips and greater fat at the levels of waist [2]. Another study showed that Asian Indian men have low muscle mass and 30% more total body fat (BF) than other ethnic groups [3]."http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0040977

And my entire point here is the opposite of yours. I believe when you have shitty genetics (eg. Indian), losing body fat is mostly exercise, not diet. When I try to do it by cutting calories like white people always say to, I just end up losing muscle equally with fat.

I believe when you have shitty genetics, you need to exercise twice as much to preserve the muscle and not just burn it.

12-vikings-you-should-surrender-to-right-now-1gacv-2-30220-1439325687-3_dblbig.jpg

And then telling me these two men will burn body fat and maintain muscle equally under the same conditions.

Part of the problem I think is most bodybuilding guides are written by white men for white men, and just lifting weights for 45 minutes 3 times a week while cutting calories might work to cut fat and maintain muscle for a white Chad. It doesn't work for an Indian guy.

Bro thats such a retarded thing to say. Im half-Indian and I melt fat until its dripping off my body like the pussy juice of your girlfriend you dont have when im fucking her.

Jokes aside.

You're coping. You're coping with the Blackpill oddly. Its not just Bluepills who cope, Blackpills do it too just in a much more depressing way. You'd rather blame the reason your a failure on the fact your Indian, and come up with whatever dodgy studies you can find to support this narrative.

Conservation of energy law. Thats the most fundamental concept ever. If you burn more calories (chemical energy) than you eat by just living/excercising, then you must get that energy from somewhere. If your not eating, it must come from fat. (Or muscle since you have a baseless claim that Indians have a higher propensity to muscular atrophy which isn't proven at all). Do you think you being Indian changes the laws of physics? If so, you're in for a nobel prize because you're the universes first perpetual motion system since you can continue transfer alot of chemical energy into kenetic energy via excercise, while not input any more chemical energy into your body by feeding it.... - and the not losing weight or actually gaining weight...

Bro, the reason your not losing weight is because youe eating more than you think and burning less than you think. 500 burnt calories on a cycle? That can be brought back into your body by eating 1 SINGLE MARS BAR. If you really want to prove something, go on a 7 day water-fast. If you dont lose weight, you'll be right. Dont worry about losing muscle anyways, just lose all your fat, even if it means losing a portion of your muscle. It will be easy to gain that muscld back anyways via muscle memory.

Last edited:
  • +1
No it's not

• +1
Bro thats such a retarded thing to say. Im half-Indian and I melt fat until its dripping off my body like the pussy juice of your girlfriend you dont have when im fucking her.

Jokes aside.

You're coping. You're coping with the Blackpill oddly. Its not just Bluepills who cope, Blackpills do it too just in a much more depressing way. You'd rather blame the reason your a failure on the fact your Indian, and come up with whatever dodgy studies you can find to support this narrative.

Conservation of energy law. Thats the most fundamental concept ever. If you burn more calories (chemical energy) than you eat by just living/excercising, then you must get that energy from somewhere. If your not eating, it must come from fat. (Or muscle since you have a baseless claim that Indians have a higher propensity to muscular atrophy which isn't proven at all). Do you think you being Indian changes the laws of physics? If so, you're in for a nobel prize because you're the universes first perpetual motion system since you can continue transfer alot of chemical energy into kenetic energy via excercise, while not input any more chemical energy into your body by feeding it.... - and the not losing weight or actually gaining weight...

Bro, the reason your not losing weight is because youe eating more than you think and burning less than you think. 500 burnt calories on a cycle? That can be brought back into your body by eating 1 SINGLE MARS BAR. If you really want to prove something, go on a 7 day water-fast. If you dont lose weight, you'll be right. Dont worry about losing muscle anyways, just lose all your fat, even if it means losing a portion of your muscle. It will be easy to gain that muscld back anyways via muscle memory.

Nonsense. I've been down to 115 lb in the past and intentionally dropped from 145 to 130 lb on cuts and all that happened every time is I got simultaneously scrawny and skinnyfat.

I can cut calories easily. I can lose weight easily. I can fast easily. That's not an issue.

The issue is PREFERENTIALLY LOSING FAT OVER MUSCLE, which is what Chads do easily and skinnyfat Indians find very hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Okay boyo for real: you need to just eat at a caloric deficit. Stay away from LISS (long distance type slower pace cardio). HIIT (interval training like sprints with rest) allow the body to cut fat much easier, up to 48 hours after doing the HIIT exercise.

That's literally it. Not hard, you're just doing it wrong due to misinformation

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Okay boyo for real: you need to just eat at a caloric deficit. Stay away from LISS (long distance type slower pace cardio). HIIT (interval training like sprints with rest) allow the body to cut fat much easier, up to 48 hours after doing the HIIT exercise.

That's literally it. Not hard, you're just doing it wrong due to misinformation

Disagree. "Just eating a caloric deficit" will cause you to lose weight. But it won't control whether it's fat or muscle.

You guys act like "just eating less" is so fucking hard. Any asshole can lose any amount of weight. The question is how much will be muscle or fat? I've literally been doing this for years trying every piece of stupid advice I've read.

99% of the body building advice you'll find is Chadvice. Written by Chads for Chads. It doesn't apply to those of us with incel genetics. If you have incel genetics you need to do the maximum amount of exercise you can handle or have time for every week or you WILL CATABOLIZE MUSCLE LIKE CRAZY.

Otherwise you'll be so happy to have cut 10 lb and still look like a skinnyfat piece of shit, as I have done many times previously.

• +1
Disagree. "Just eating a caloric deficit" will cause you to lose weight. But it won't control whether it's fat or muscle.

You guys act like "just eating less" is so fucking hard. Any asshole can lose any amount of weight. The question is how much will be muscle or fat? I've literally been doing this for years trying every piece of stupid advice I've read.

99% of the body building advice you'll find is Chadvice. Written by Chads for Chads. It doesn't apply to those of us with incel genetics. If you have incel genetics you need to do the maximum amount of exercise you can handle or have time for every week or you WILL CATABOLIZE MUSCLE LIKE CRAZY.

Otherwise you'll be so happy to have cut 10 lb and still look like a skinnyfat piece of shit, as I have done many times previously.
Caloric deficit while hitting protein macros will sustain muscle and allow for more muscle growth.

Sleep well, eat right, exercise hard and consistently, and take your fucking creatine and you're set. I've been in this shit for some time now boyo. Don't give me this shit about incel genetics. Quitter talk

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Caloric deficit while hitting protein macros will sustain muscle and allow for more muscle growth.

Sleep well, eat right, exercise hard and consistently, and take your fucking creatine and you're set. I've been in this shit for some time now boyo. Don't give me this shit about incel genetics. Quitter talk

lol. That's nonsense. I've done that for literally years of my life. All it does is burn muscle. This is again typical Chadvice - for Chads by Chads.

Chad just has to eat 1 g protein / lean pound of muscle mass a day, run a caloric deficit, and lift weights 3-4 x/week. Good for Chad. I don't have those easy mode genetics.

I also like the way you're calling me a "quitter" when I've been trying to get ripped for 20 years now. You were probably a baby or sperm cell the first time I started lifting weights and reading about nutrition/fitness.

• +1
lol. That's nonsense. I've done that for literally years of my life. All it does is burn muscle. This is again typical Chadvice - for Chads by Chads.

Chad just has to eat 1 g protein / lean pound of muscle mass a day, run a caloric deficit, and lift weights 3-4 x/week. Good for Chad. I don't have those easy mode genetics.

I also like the way you're calling me a "quitter" when I've been trying to get ripped for 20 years now. You were probably a baby or sperm cell the first time I started lifting weights and reading about nutrition/fitness.

"Trying to get ripped for 20 years"

Yeah. Right.

Anyone who has been legitimately trying consistently to get ripped and shredded for 20 years had been ripped and shredded for the last 10 years.

Besides, hes giving you good advice anyways, no need to get defensive.

Anyways, it seems you have low testosterone. Testosterone is what keeps your body in an anabolic state to preserve muscle when your in a caloric deficit. Its why steroid users like myself can build 1lbs of muscle in a week while on a 300 calorie deficit. Thats called a recomposition. Natural athletes cant do that, and will always lose muscle when they lose fat. You should talk to your doctor about TRT or start a steroid cycle yourself.

Steroids are a pretty common solution for incels, because uts literally the male sex hormone. It does what women want. Makes you more muscular, stronger, confident, low-inhib ect ect.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
"Trying to get ripped for 20 years"

Yeah. Right.

Anyone who has been legitimately trying consistently to get ripped and shredded for 20 years had been ripped and shredded for the last 10 years.

Besides, hes giving you good advice anyways, no need to get defensive.

Anyways, it seems you have low testosterone. Testosterone is what keeps your body in an anabolic state to preserve muscle when your in a caloric deficit. Its why steroid users like myself can build 1lbs of muscle in a week while on a 300 calorie deficit. Thats called a recomposition. Natural athletes cant do that, and will always lose muscle when they lose fat. You should talk to your doctor about TRT or start a steroid cycle yourself.

Steroids are a pretty common solution for incels, because uts literally the male sex hormone. It does what women want. Makes you more muscular, stronger, confident, low-inhib ect ect.

The advice he was given wasnt wrong, but that doesnt automatically make it good advice.
Its just funny that @JawsOfLife complains about chadvice and then somebody who is 6"3 with broad shoulders ( = high testosterone during development) thinks he is the right person to tell him he has to sleep and eat right.
Once again a perfect example of the autism on this site.

Also steroids arent a common solution for incels at all, because most have shitty faces and small frames. People who escape inceldom with steroids were just lazy volcels.

• +1
Op my son,
It may be unhealthy but doing a dangerously low fat diet aka starvation is the only way.

If you've ever seen the machinist starting Christian Bale he started dropping 8 pounds a week on a diet of only water apples and tuna.

Or if you want to cheat just use clen to power your body fat.

There's a downside though when you exercise or sweat during the day you will smell heavily like ammonia (aka drain cleaner)
Bateman

• +1
The advice he was given wasnt wrong, but that doesnt automatically make it good advice.
Its just funny that @JawsOfLife complains about chadvice and then somebody who is 6"3 with broad shoulders ( = high testosterone during development) thinks he is the right person to tell him he has to sleep and eat right.

Also steroids arent a common solution for incels at all, because most have shitty faces and small frames. People who escape inceldom with steroids were just lazy volcels.

Im 6'1 with great frame too, but that doesnt mean I dont know what I'm talking about. Like, I know lots of Indians (I mean stereotypical Indians short, low test, narrow shoulders, wide hips ect) who've made phenominal progress with their workout plans be it bulking or cutting. Its not true to say Indians have bad genes for bodybuilding, I've actually heard that south Asians have good bulking genetics. Look at all the bodybuilders in India who achieve their physique with no real gym equipment, supplements and on vegetarian diets.

The OP is a lazy guy who doesnt know what hes doing, so he blames it on race. At least people on steroids are taking action and getting results. He is 100% completely bullshitting if he says he only or mainly loses muscle and not fat when he cuts. Unless he has soke genetic disorder thats just not possible. Fat cells start atrophy way before muscle cells do, espeacially if you're in the conditioning he is.

But whatever, do what you please. Im sure the reason you weigh more on a scale is because your Indian and everybody knows Gravity pulls Indians down harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Just fucking lift. Cardio doesn't do shit and only burns calories while you're doing it. Lifting heavy burns when you're doing it. When you recover and when you have recovered because bigger muscles need more energy. Just doing some cardio is lazy

• +1
Still look better than u:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Tried steroids. They caused massive hair loss so I stopped.

Hair is more important than muscle.

Also muscle building and retention depends on more than just testosterone. How is it that so many so called internet experts have never heard of myostatin or any of the other genetic factors that dictate your muscularity?

• +1
Im 6'1 with great frame too, but that doesnt mean I dont know what I'm talking about. Like, I know lots of Indians (I mean stereotypical Indians short, low test, narrow shoulders, wide hips ect) who've made phenominal progress with their workout plans be it bulking or cutting. Its not true to say Indians have bad genes for bodybuilding, I've actually heard that south Asians have good bulking genetics. Look at all the bodybuilders in India who achieve their physique with no real gym equipment, supplements and on vegetarian diets.

The OP is a lazy guy who doesnt know what hes doing, so he blames it on race. At least people on steroids are taking action and getting results. He is 100% completely bullshitting if he says he only or mainly loses muscle and not fat when he cuts. Unless he has soke genetic disorder thats just not possible. Fat cells start atrophy way before muscle cells do, espeacially if you're in the conditioning he is.

But whatever, do what you please. Im sure the reason you weigh more on a scale is because your Indian and everybody knows Gravity pulls Indians down harder.
This. Another great post my Indian Chad brother

• +1
Just fucking lift. Cardio doesn't do shit and only burns calories while you're doing it. Lifting heavy burns when you're doing it. When you recover and when you have recovered because bigger muscles need more energy. Just doing some cardio is lazy

No. I have done this. I am getting better results with the cardio. Again chadvice.

I never said I am stopping lifting. I am saying when you have muscles that waste away any time you cut calories you need to exercise them constantly in a variety of ways while trimming.
This. Another great post my Indian Chad brother

Yeah dude I mean I scored 90% on every exam in university while skipping most classes and cramming a few nights before so obviously that's the solution for every dumb guy who is struggling to get good grades right?

Because everyone's the same and everyone should do the same things to get the same results?

Last edited:
  • +1
No. I have done this. I am getting better results with the cardio. Again chadvice.

I never said I am stopping lifting. I am saying when you have muscles that waste away any time you cut calories you need to exercise them constantly in a variety of ways while trimming.

Yeah dude I mean I scored 90% on every exam in university while skipping most classes and cramming a few nights before so obviously that's the solution for every dumb guy who is struggling to get good grades right?

Because everyone's the same and everyone should do the same things to get the same results?
okay if you're not going to take anybody's advice why did you even come here and make this fucking thread? All you've done so far is shoot down useful information from me and other reputable posters. I don't get it man

• +1
okay if you're not going to take anybody's advice why did you even come here and make this fucking thread? All you've done so far is shoot down useful information from me and other reputable posters. I don't get it man

I am making this post to share a different perspective than the one every guy who was born with easy mode genetics says.

I am telling people if you burn muscle easily every time you cut, try adding as much and varied exercise through the week as you can fit in to try to preserve that muscle instead.

• +1

"useful information""
"Sleep well, eat right, exercise hard and consistently, and take your fucking creatine and you're set"

pick 1

• +1
"useful information""
"Sleep well, eat right, exercise hard and consistently, and take your fucking creatine and you're set"

pick 1
You can go look through my posts if you want more in depth information than that kek. Also guarantee I look better than you while taking my own advice

• +1
You can go look through my posts if you want more in depth information than that kek. Also guarantee I look better than you while taking my own advice

"Well if it worked for me it must work for everyone"
"Everyone should do the same things to get the same outcomes"
"We live in a just and fair world where everyone has an equal shot at equal outcomes"

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice and Deleted member 6401
"Well if it worked for me it must work for everyone"
"Everyone should do the same things to get the same outcomes"
"We live in a just and fair world where everyone has an equal shot at equal outcomes"
There's no magic fucking pill to make you good looking and muscular. I'm not sure what advice you're evening looking for at this point. All me and @Intel.Imperitive have been trying to tell you is legitimate

• +1

"I look better than you so I must be smarter"
absolute bullshit because looks are 50+% genetic

how can a place get so bluepilled when it was created on base of incels.me

also jfl@ calling intel a chad and calling him a reputable poster when he is a 17yo boy with an average body who is excited about his steroids and now needs to tell everybody. that shit makes me cringe

@JawsOfLife
dont waste your time, intel is a delusional boy and nibba is a "just take a shower brah" chad/wannabe chad (obviously cant know) who got lucky when it comes to genetic factors

Last edited:
  • +1

also jfl@ calling intel a chad and calling him a reputable poster when he is a 17yo boy with an average body who is excited about his steroids and now needs to tell everybody. that shit makes me cringe
If you don't want advice, go back to that craphole incels.me. this is for people seriously looking to improve.

Intel also mogs you at 17

• +1
There's no magic fucking pill to make you good looking and muscular. I'm not sure what advice you're evening looking for at this point. All me and @Intel.Imperitive have been trying to tell you is legitimate

Leave them man, they're little bitches who want a little sulking group to cry about all their problems to. All they want is to sympathise with eachother, and tell eachother how fucked, hopeless and opressed they are. They're not about action.

• +1
If you don't want advice, go back to that craphole incels.me. this is for people seriously looking to improve.

Intel also mogs you at 17

lol sure, Id rather get back to 90% alt populated lookism than hearing "just lift brah" on such a cuddleboard for babies first looksmax
Leave them man, they're little bitches who want a little sulking group to cry about all their problems to. All they want is to sympathise with eachother, and tell eachother how fucked, hopeless and opressed they are. They're not about action.

If you werent such a dirty newfag you would knew that I went quite far looksmaxing and still am.

@JawsOfLife
get on 400mg/ed DNP and fast for 16 hours
its a very muscle sparing substance

Last edited:
  • +1
Sounds like they have low t tbh. Unfortunately they won't take steroids or trt to help with this :feelsbadman::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1

@JawsOfLife
dont waste your time, intel is a delusional boy and nibba is a "just take a shower brah" chad/wannabe chad (obviously cant know) who got lucky when it comes to genetic factors

Bruh, 17 and im not a virgin btw. Im not 10/10, but im gonna be honest. I do pretty good with women, not amazing, but enough to make me not incel. Your older than me, and still bitching about shit. Do something man. I talk about steroids so much because they worked so well for me. Its not because of the magnitude of my current place im proud of, its the magnitude of the INCREASE of my position. Be it 0/10 before and a 3/10 a few months later. If steroids worked so well for me mentally and physically, I want other poeple to benefit from that.

• +1
If you werent such a dirty newfag you would knew that I went quite far looksmaxing and still am.

lol at calling him a dirty newfag. The reason none of us know or care about you looksmaxing is because you don't post enough to be relevant or memorable

• +1
"...im ..im im not a virgin!"
Post your pics on a bluepilled place like /fit/ and say you got there with steroids and everybody will laugh at you. idk why this forum is in such a coddle mode.
Its true that I am older than you, and I got a peptide stack and got surgery worth 20k, so now shut the fuck up about taking action and stick your "advice" up your street shitting ass.

Whatever you say man, best with whatever it is you want to do.

• +1

I love the way I've been working out for 20 years and am now advocating working out MORE as a solution to muscle burning genetics and you dumbasses keep claiming I'm not about action or I'm being lazy.

How low IQ can anyone be?

Chads are without a doubt the worst people on the planet because they almost all subscribe to the just world fallacy to make themselves feel good.

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice and Deleted member 6401
lol at calling him a dirty newfag. The reason none of us know or care about you looksmaxing is because you don't post enough to be relevant or memorable

how old is this forum? a couple months max. also 99% of content is copied from lookism and looksmax.net. Idc about being "known" on any forum especially not on one as irrelevant as this.

compilation of ur arguments:
- I look better than u
- im not a virgin
- I have more posts!

also just fucking lol at liking each others posts, get a room and fondle your balls

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
  • +1

wow, skinny fat by design ? currycels have life truly on extremist mode

• +1
Just water fast bro...

• +1
I had some luck by eating only tuna and apples and fruits.

Tuna has small Amts of fat and decent protein so it should be fine while lowering fat.

I got down from 215 to 198 while doing it. When I stopped got sent back to 209

• +1
I've always sucked at cutting body fat due to curry genetics. Last few weeks I've been biking 3-4 hours a week in addition to my usual body weight and dumbbell routine. I think it's slowly edging down.

But for example, I bike at 12 miles per hour on my mountain bike on a paved road. If I do that for an hour, I only burn 500 calories.

Let's say every calorie comes from fat (hypothetically). I would still only lose 1 pound body fat every 2 weeks. That's maybe 1% body fat reduction per month.

I know in theory I could cut harder by reducing my dietary calories, but when I do that I just tend to lose a load of muscle. So I think for people like me (curries) it has to be done more through exercise.

Anyone else with curry/Asian genetics been able to cut body fat better/faster than this WITHOUT losing equal amounts of muscle?
My nigga, fat loss is all caloric, its calories in calories out. If you're gaining, cut the cals fatass, if you're maintaining you are by definition not in a deficit. Biking for hours will never be as good as not eating the food in the first place. Dont do keto your body needs carbs and sugars to keep your muscles full, you'll wither your muscle away without carbs don't listen to these retards. Find higher protein and leaner alternatives to what you have now. Beef<chicken/turkey, Oikos > normal yogurt, Egg white > whole egg, Fairlie > normal milk, ect. And if you have a problem eating, find vices to cuck appetite, if you get hungry and are about to binge eat, drink a coffee or have a protein shake, some clients ive had would take zynns. You'll never eat the whole pantry filled with 40 grams of protein.