It's fucking over for you if girls get noticeably mad when they're forced to set next to you by the teacher

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
just kill yourself if this happens already

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, SunniMogger, Deleted member 20618 and 7 others
thoughts? @zv1212

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Even being near subhuman for 1 hour causes immense psychological damage to foid

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Deleted member 15827, Patient A and 5 others
Rape them to assert dominance

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
Did this happen to you bruh?
this white girl was sitting with her friend until she found out there was a seating chart and she had to sit with me and this good looking hapa dude. once we all sat together she was making a disappointed face and acted all sad. so did the hapa dude because he wasn't with his chad friends. the girl and the dude didn't talk though surprisingly. since they were somewhat mature, they let it go and we all were nice to each other

it's not even just a girl thing. boys do this too whenever they're not with their friends. these guys are the same age as me yet I feel 10 years more mature than them. niggas almost throwing a fit over not being with their boyfriends in 11th grade

but if a girl sat with a Chad she didn't know, even though never had a friendship, she would be happier than if she was with her dumb foid friends

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 15827, Truecel14 and 2 others
There is a difference between low smv and being ugly.

Ugly guys are facial abominations. This doesn't happen to because I'm normal facially, even though im death tier height.

Ugly is so much worse than unattractive and being truly ugly is a fate worse than death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Truecel14, _MVP_ and 3 others
this white girl was sitting with her friend until she found out there was a seating chart and she had to sit with me and this good looking hapa dude. once we all sat together she was making a disappointed face and acted all sad. so did the hapa dude because he wasn't with his chad friends. the girl and the dude didn't talk though surprisingly. since they were somewhat mature, they let it go and we all were nice to each other

it's not even just a girl thing. boys do this too whenever they're not with their friends. these guys are the same age as me yet I feel 10 years more mature than them. niggas almost throwing a fit over not being with their boyfriends in 11th grade

but if a girl sat with a Chad she didn't know, even though never had a friendship, she would be happier than if she was with her dumb foid friends
Okay this is not as brutal as you made it sound lmao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
This doesn't happen to because I'm normal facially, e
Nah, it should happen to anyone that isn't above average looking. It's worse for subhumans though obviously. If she was with her female friend group but then the teacher forced her to sit with a quiet normal looking guy she never talked to, she would be bored and pissed

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@zv1212 she's 16 and her boyfriend is an 18yo 6ft 200lb 3-4psl black football player btw
And I probably fucking dickmog her boyfriend but no one fucking knows :feelswhy:
It's so depressing. If I was a tall HTN, I could've fucked a girl and slay the entire school because she would tell everyone I had a ridiculously big dick and I would say "I mean, if you want proof, I can show you" to all the girls... but I just had to be a truecel midget @zv1212

When I was 110kg obese subhuman I'd get this reaction to anything I did, I'll need copius amounts of drugs if I ever am to forget how pretty much everyone around me looked at me like I was human trash, even just remembering it now makes me angry. Honestly it's not the few brutal experiences, while they give you a brutal blackpill it's the constant unrelenting attack on your worth.

I lost 30kg, and while I did not become attractive, losing all the negative looks and body language had a more positive effect on my life than the physical fitness ever did. How anyone can not become blackpilled after losing weight is beyond me, perhaps some people are just not sentient. The difference was so big, so big, I cannot help but resent normies for this.

I really appreciated the few girls and boys in my class that did not treat me like I was subhuman, I distinctly remember every single time someone treated me nicely... JFL man, thinking back on all this it's no wonder I've gotten so many psychological problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
And I probably fucking dickmog her boyfriend but no one fucking knows :feelswhy:
It's so depressing. If I was a tall HTN, I could've fucked a girl and slay the entire school because she would tell everyone I had a ridiculously big dick and I would say "I mean, if you want proof, I can show you" to all the girls... but I just had to be a truecel midget @zv1212
I told you bulgemax nigga

Put it along one of ur legs and even put a sock on it yakhi

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

I had sum girls gat mad when they had to sit next to mi back in high school .....

but a lot of those same girls would try an flirt or would stare at mi all day and act shy

I even had multiple cases that the ones acting shy ones would follow mi during lunch wit their friends and try and talk to mi

but since a nigga a aspie I didn't know wat to do wit that attention

• JFL
I remember a girl cried cause she got sat besides this dude jfl.

Luckily it wasn't me though

• JFL
I told you bulgemax nigga

Put it along one of ur legs and even put a sock on it yakhi
Like looksmaximus did. Experiencing the serotonin girls experience once in a lifetime (still doesn't come close to foids but eh)

• Love it
Also over if girls get dared to hug you

• JFL
Like looksmaximus did. Experiencing the serotonin girls experience once in a lifetime (still doesn't come close to foids but eh)

Can't show up to school wearing that nigga

We gotta think of some middle ground so it's noticeable but not in your face

• +1
Put it along one of ur legs
I looked in the mirror and did this and it's very obnoxious. It would be awkward getting all the stares and some old guy with a small dick will get jealous and yell at me for it. No one has noticeable bulges in the school so it would be very weird to bulgemax. The only way to let it known one has a big dick is to fuck the biggest slut in the school and have her spread the info around

I looked in the mirror and did this and it's very obnoxious. It would be awkward getting all the stares and some old guy with a small dick will get jealous and yell at me for it. No one has noticeable bulges in the school so it would be very weird to bulgemax. The only way to let it known one has a big dick is to fuck the biggest slut in the school and have her spread the info around
You did it with a sock or just in your leg?

Bro no one doesn't it because no one is hung like a horse

Fuck it

if it's that obvious then put it more towards the middle if you know what I'm saying

• JFL
You did it with a sock or just in your leg?
just in my leg. I'm not doing that extra shit. My dick mogs hard without a sock anyway
if it's that obvious then put it more towards the middle if you know what I'm saying
I'll try something

I'll 100% do it once I'm out of highschool. Too high inhib to do it in highschool and my family seeing it and all the neighbors outside that knew me since I was little. Too awkward and risky

just in my leg. I'm not doing that extra shit. My dick mogs hard without a sock anyway

I'll try something

I'll 100% do it once I'm out of highschool. Too high inhib to do it in highschool and my family seeing it and all the neighbors outside that knew me since I was little. Too awkward and risky
Just do it at school then

Dude I'm telling you it's worth the risk. You're incel right? This is your chance, your last chance to fuck jbs

Do it.

• +1
Just do it at school then

Dude I'm telling you it's worth the risk. You're incel right? This is your chance, your last chance to fuck jbs

Do it.
Hopefully it's not too uncomfortable to walk with my dick in that position on top of dealing with my lifts

I've been wearing 2 inch lifts (only adds slightly over an inch in reality) the past 2 days and it's been very uncomfortable and seems obvious at this point. I wore 1.2 inch lifts last year and didn't have these problems. Now I gotta wear these lifts the entire next 2 school years. I'm not adding more layers

she really wanted your bbc

• Hmm...
Hopefully it's not too uncomfortable to walk with my dick in that position on top of dealing with my lifts

I've been wearing 2 inch lifts (only adds slightly over an inch in reality) the past 2 days and it's been very uncomfortable and seems obvious at this point. I wore 1.2 inch lifts last year and didn't have these problems. Now I gotta wear these lifts the entire next 2 school years. I'm not adding more layers
So 3 inches total? Yeah it's not great. I'm frauding 3.2 total rn and it's annoying but I still play bball in gym class with ease somehow

And rolled the whole class in table tennis with my mogger serve :cool:

• +1

I hope you are wearing long shirts and not small shirts like me

• +1
So 3 inches total?
Are you including the actual shoe? That's pointless because everyone wears shoes and that's not even part of the lifts

I have a 1.2 inch main layer + .8 inch secondary layer = 2 inch lift

But Rob Paul made a brutal video in which he showcased that a person's weight compresses the lift so ppl only gain 1 inch from wearing 2 inch lifts

• Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I hope you are wearing long shirts and not small shirts like me
I wear these lifts and then I just sit down to get torso height mogged by most females in my class unironically

• Hmm...
Are you including the actual shoe? That's pointless because everyone wears shoes and that's not even part of the lifts

I have a 1.2 inch main layer + .8 inch secondary layer = 2 inch lift

But Rob Paul made a brutal video in which he showcased that a person's weight compresses the lift so ppl only gain 1 inch from wearing 2 inch lifts
Fuck that explains things

Yeah I'm doing 3.5 total including shoe, so maybe 2inches advantage at most

God damnit us manlets can't catch a god damn break

• +1
I wear these lifts and then I just sit down to get torso height mogged by most females in my class unironically
Aren't you mostly legs? I think you mentioned it

• +1
  • +1
Aren't you mostly legs? I think you mentioned it
yes, I already look like a double LL patient barefoot. to give you an idea, my 12yo half sis is 5'2" with long legs herself and she has a much longer torso than mine. my mom buys me oversized long shirts though so it doesn't look that crazy when I wear lifts I think

• Love it
yes, I already look like a double LL patient barefoot. to give you an idea, my 12yo half sis is 5'2" with long legs herself and she has a much longer torso than mine. my mom buys me oversized long shirts though so it doesn't look that crazy when I wear lifts I think
Ghad