It’s fucking over Iegjr have bug eyes

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Every time I see my eye area in photos I have tired bug eyes and this is probably why I get asked if I slept well and shit. My mother father and grandparents from both sides ALL have deepest eyes, my sister and dad have insane hunter eyes, but no the Jewish corporations poisoned my genes or soemthing. It’s funny because even though I have uee and a tired look (sometimes), my eyes aren’t round shaped and are somewhat almond shaped and my eyebrows and eyelashes are good so it’s the feature I get complimented on and criticized on the most at the same time. No one has ever said my eyes were Buggish IRL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18244, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
FUCK wrong subforum mods move it pls I’m not actually posting my eye area

Every time I see my eye area in photos I have tired bug eyes and this is probably why I get asked if I slept well and shit. My mother father and grandparents from both sides ALL have deepest eyes, my sister and dad have insane hunter eyes, but no the Jewish corporations poisoned my genes or soemthing. It’s funny because even though I have uee and a tired look (sometimes), my eyes aren’t round shaped and are somewhat almond shaped and my eyebrows and eyelashes are good so it’s the feature I get complimented on and criticized on the most at the same time. No one has ever said my eyes were Buggish IRL
Dm eyes

My eyes are legit disgusting. Rectangle shape instead of almond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
get orbital decompression and suck my cock for additional forward growth in your maxilla(I heard it helps)

I have nct so it's over anyways :feelswhy:

It's over if you don't pass the bug eyes test