It's fucking over. Instagram gave me ropefuel

T

Thumbpuller

Iron
I was looking at my sister's Instagram reels page and Chad after Chad after Chad. Made me realize how fucking over it is. For the past year I've been mewing, doing skincare, taking care of my hair and dressing good all for basically nothing. You will never be a young European Chad on her for you page. I've spent a year trying to improve my jaw with experimental methods and she flashes me an image of this European Dark Triad young Chad with 110 gonial angle "he's got a nice jaw" (because she knows I am a jaw obsessed faggot). FUCCCCKKK!Q!!! LIKE I WILL NEVER GET THIS AND I KNOw IT. THERE IS NO EXCERSISE FOR YOUR PHENO (I'm a balkancel) YOU WILL NEVER BECOME THE HANDSOME TALL YOUTHFUL PRETTYBOY WITH A PRETTY SMILE.

Worst thing is I'm 18 but no excersise for feminine-masculine balance lmaooooo
Another bad thing: I've gotten many compliments for my looks IRL and have been glazed by some guys even but literally no foid gives a fuck..... BECAUSE PRETTYBOY MOGS. Seriously.

Man, fuck this hunter eyes bullshit. It's all about harmony and youthfullness.
Oh the things I'd do to live as a tall prettyboy

over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex, noodlelover, grief and 1 other person
Just go gym bro.

@

WishIwasChico

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and grief
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I was looking at my sister's Instagram reels page and Chad after Chad after Chad. Made me realize how fucking over it is. For the past year I've been mewing, doing skincare, taking care of my hair and dressing good all for basically nothing. You will never be a young European Chad on her for you page. I've spent a year trying to improve my jaw with experimental methods and she flashes me an image of this European Dark Triad young Chad with 110 gonial angle "he's got a nice jaw" (because she knows I am a jaw obsessed faggot). FUCCCCKKK!Q!!! LIKE I WILL NEVER GET THIS AND I KNOw IT. THERE IS NO EXCERSISE FOR YOUR PHENO (I'm a balkancel) YOU WILL NEVER BECOME THE HANDSOME TALL YOUTHFUL PRETTYBOY WITH A PRETTY SMILE.

Another bad thing: I've gotten many compliments for my looks IRL and have been glazed by some guys even but literally no foid gives a fuck..... BECAUSE PRETTYBOY MOGS. Seriously.

over
What do you look like

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

over
Chad contains all the bodycount from the average to above average girls. No slay for my pheno.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and grief
One thing many of us want deep down, is to be valued, loved, and cared for.

The most heart breaking thing to know, is even if we became the perfect Chad, this is not possible, other than her loving us like she loves pancakes or a day at the beach.

The best thing we can ever become is entertainment for her, for the night. We are, and will always be a disposable resource to women.

Any attractive woman can hop on tinder, or instagram, or bumble, or any other dating app, or practically any app, or go to the club and have a buffet of any type of guy she might want. Infinite choice leads to the appreciation of practically none of it.

The thing that fucks us up the most is Hollywood.

You see a regular dude, get put in some improbable circumstance where him and a woman have to solve a problem together. By solving the problem they form love together, and by the end of the movie she's fallen for him (he was always attracted to her).

Or religions. They instilled a belief that "God" or "The universe" will solve our problems for us, if we have faith in it, or trust it. That god has a partner waiting for us, or the universe will provide us a partner if we let go.

But this isn't the way the universe works. It is not kind, it is not fair. It's brutal.

The problem is this dissonance between what we logically know to be true, and what our subconscious is conditioned believe.

I'm thinking about trying to solve this dissonance by writing blackpilled stories for myself, that conform to how the world really is.

It might also help to not watch any movie, or read any book that isn't blackpilled. Because you are training your brain for Non-reality and feeding this dissonance and pain.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and horizon
One thing many of us want deep down, is to be valued, loved, and cared for.

The most heart breaking thing to know, is even if we became the perfect Chad, this is not possible, other than her loving us like she loves pancakes or a day at the beach.

The best thing we can ever become is entertainment for her, for the night. We are, and will always be a disposable resource to women.

Any attractive woman can hop on tinder, or instagram, or bumble, or any other dating app, or practically any app, or go to the club and have a buffet of any type of guy she might want. Infinite choice leads to the appreciation of practically none of it.

The thing that fucks us up the most is Hollywood.

You see a regular dude, get put in some improbable circumstance where him and a woman have to solve a problem together. By solving the problem they form love together, and by the end of the movie she's fallen for him (he was always attracted to her).

Or religions. They instilled a belief that "God" or "The universe" will solve our problems for us, if we have faith in it, or trust it. That god has a partner waiting for us, or the universe will provide us a partner if we let go.

But this isn't the way the universe works. It is not kind, it is not fair. It's brutal.

The problem is this dissonance between what we logically know to be true, and what our subconscious is conditioned believe.

I'm thinking about trying to solve this dissonance by writing blackpilled stories for myself, that conform to how the world really is.

It might also help to not watch any movie, or read any book that isn't blackpilled. Because you are training your brain for Non-reality and feeding this dissonance and pain.
this is the real blackpill, that women just don't care about men all that much
just look at how men need to be top percentile just to get as much attention and dating options as a 6/10 woman

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
this is the real blackpill, that women just don't care about men all that much
just look at how men need to be top percentile just to get as much attention and dating options as a 6/10 woman
Women enjoy sex with the top 0.001% of men, as an exciting recreational activity, and they enjoy spending the money of a millionaire/billionaire. They like spending time with their girl friends, shopping, and eating out trying out many different flavors of food. They like getting lots of male attention, thousands or millions of guys thirsting after them because it feeds their egos. They like traveling, so they can try out new exotic forms of Chad and Food.

That is all. Love, Empathy, Affection are all things they learned to fake, if it's required to get what they want. Sex (with the top 0.01%), and Eating are all they really care about. Everything else is a means to an end.

Don't be an idiot. This just means you're a htn expecting to be approached as a sub-Chadlite. Just try and you'll probably be fine unless your face is low trust.