It‘s fucking over. Never get your hopes up.

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
It was late and I was in a hurry to get the bus. I just put on some basic clothes and left the house. I ran for my life and somehow catched it. So now I was entering the bus and saw 2 stacies sitting far back and watching me. One of them gave me a smile when I was walking towards them. She had light blue eyes, pale skin, compact midface, dark hair. It gave me lifefuel. It felt so good. I thought 'maybe I am indeed a Chad?‘ as I was taking a seat.

Now I was sitting there, infront of them. She was still smiling so my lips were slowly forming a smile too. This time I noticed her stacy friend next to her was smiling as well.

My eyes wandered down on my pants to take my phone and noticed that my fly was open. As I was realising it and closing it, they started giggling. I laughed and probably got red af.

The rest of the ride I was just looking down on my phone, reading old whatsapp convos to act like I was doing smth.

:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
It was late and I was in a hurry to get the bus. I just put on some basic clothes and left the house. I ran for my life and somehow catched it. So now I was entering the bus and saw 2 stacies sitting far back and watching me. One of them gave me a smile when I was walking towards them. She had light blue eyes, pale skin, compact midface, dark hair. It gave me lifefuel. It felt so good. I thought 'maybe I am indeed a Chad?‘ as I was taking a seat.

Now I was sitting there, infront of them. She was still smiling so my lips were slowly forming a smile too. This time I noticed her stacy friend next to her was smiling as well.

My eyes wandered down on my pants to take my phone and noticed that my fly was open. As I was realising it and closing it, they started giggling. I laughed and probably got red af.

The rest of the ride I was just looking down on my phone, reading old whatsapp convos to act like I was doing smth.
Wasted opportunity, should've pulled your cock out.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 206 and Future Arablite
I'm surprised she actually noticed your fly was open from far back. girl had a good eye

Coping but maybe she had som intrest since she looked at your crotch in the first place, probably not tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Coping but maybe she had som intrest since she looked at your crotch in the first place, probably not tho
thanks man. I need bluepills right now