Its fucking over....never thought I would have to look on that side of the forum

Nah, i was on dut and basically had 0% dht in my blood but with 150 mg test e weekly and 0 sides. Your hormones are just whack
„was on dut“

if it was so good why stopped?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
„was on dut“

if it was so good why stopped?
difficult to get in my country, u cant get it from prescription and the source i got it from stopped supplying. im on fin now

most users on here will get to this point at some point of their life. most people start receding in their early twenties. if i look at my friends, most of them are NW2 at beginning of 20s.

you will laugh at us balding niggas now but you will cry when you notice your hairline going back and finasteride gives you a limb dick
I laugh at you balding niggas while I am NW1 at 28 yo.

I laugh at you balding niggas while I am NW1 at 28 yo.
and i laugh at you for having an anime avi at 28 you utter subhuman manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and mazzi
id rather to bald and get a hairsystem than cuck my sexual health.

he can try RU minox dermapen and nizoral, take vitamins and get prp shots

try everything before cucking your hormone system at young age
the funny thing is that most of the users that call you a pussy for not taking 5ar inhibitors would do the same for not putting DHT on your dick

Show pic of ur hairline

the funny thing is that most of the users that call you a pussy for not taking 5ar inhibitors would do the same for not putting DHT on your dick
its mostly people who either never took fin or just started 1-2 months ago when sides didnt kick in yet

im not saying everyone gets sides, but nearly everyone to a degree. most people just don’t realize their libido dropped

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and incel194012940
Brutal, i know only one guy who started balding before 20, his norwooding started at 19 yo. Most niggers i went to school with started balding at 23-24 yo, while I started norwooding seriously at 30 when i hit NW3 so i can kinda call myself lucky. Before that i tought i was never gonna start balding because i was one of only men left that had thick NW2 at 29 yo.
If this is true you will probably be NW 7 at 25 yo, i would suggest you start minox and get a shampoo that contains Redensyl asap, use that shampoo every day. Theres shampoos with Redensyl in your local DM store, they wont stop norwooding but might slow it down by around 17-30% depending on how long you use them.

no the best treatment is ru for stopping hair loss + microneedling + topical minox maybe combined with oral for lowering hairline-solidifying miniaturized hairline. he can get a transplant in the future if the regrowth wasnt enough
What’s ru?

no you order it from anageninc

its just powder you got to make the mix yourself
Does it cause shedding like fin? I was starting to shed a bit with fin.

hair at 17 AND MY PARENTS COPE WITH:Once u get a car no girl will care,it doesnt mater and "how many peoole your age dont have a
WTF BOOMMERS PARENTS KILL THEM

Does it cause shedding like fin? I was starting to shed a bit with fin.
i think if you were for long enough on fin the shedding would stop. i shedded myself initially on fin for about 2 months, thought that it wouldnt work

idk if it causes shedding, i havent used it yet

i think if you were for long enough on fin the shedding would stop. i shedded myself initially on fin for about 2 months, thought that it wouldnt work

idk if it causes shedding, i havent used it yet
I just did some reading and saw people are recommending using fin and ru together. I see others saying just use ru and minox. What do you think?

Losing hair sucks gorilla dick I’m not gonna lie. I’m losing a good amount to.

I just did some reading and saw people are recommending using fin and ru together. I see others saying just use ru and minox. What do you think?
depends on how aggressive your hairloss is, fin/ru will cure it 99% of time since ru will take care of the testosterone in your scalp too.

just depends on how much ure balding and if ure afraid to take fin, if you apply enough ru and use it correctly it will probably work by itself try that first with minox for regrowth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
overdose on fin or rope

Go bald like Walter white innit