It's fucking over SERIOUSLY

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I went clubbing yesterday. I was checking at literally the hottest chick in a group of girls. I was contemplating whether I should approach her or not. Long story short there was a nigger around 6'5 (I'm 6'3-6'4) and he was a half head taller than me. Broad shoulders. No aesthetics in face but a pure negroid. I see the good looking chick literally approaching the dude and dancing with him and his little beta short white friend. After a while she goes back to her group of friends and she literally making him gestures to tell him to join their table AND HE WASNT EVEN LOOKING AT HER JFL. Then I see him going there with his friend and the girl who was into him was HER FRIEND. She literally talks to him for a lil bit then she starts dancing with him and the good looking chick dancing with his beta friend.

And I'm like. I was about to talk to this chick and approach her. But I see these hoes don't even hold back their urges for Tyrones. It's not even worth it anymore bro. That was the biggest blackpill I've ever gotten and I've been clubbing and being blackpill for 5 years now shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5892, ItsOverCel and 4 others
2815602 thumbnail2

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 15827
bruhh nigga said half a head

Half a head is atleast around 5 inches lol

Stop coping youre 6 ft 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, karbo, GetShrekt and 1 other person
+ I approached the second good looking chick in the club way earlier. I was feeling shitty and kinda forced to do it but I did it once she was going upstairs for the WC. I tell her " I was thinking about talking to you for a while you're really good looking" and she tells me "thank you, you were thinking about it too much though" then I tell her "my stomach feels shitty cuz of the booze" and she's like " Ive got a boyfriend bye". Then before she leaves I approach her again and I'm like "you're rude" and she's like "I'm sorry" and she was laughing at my face literally. I'm about to suicide since yesterday. I'm done.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5892, Solidcoin and 4 others
bruhh nigga said half a head

Half a head is atleast around 5 inches lol

Stop coping youre 6 ft 1
Should have said forehead. His shoulders were a liiil bit higher than mines that's it

chad only

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Tylermax
Locationmaxxing is the only way out

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
you're in a club fucking retard what did u expect.

ur low iq fatherless brain would never connect the dots. cuck life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Tylermax, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Where you located?

if ur a white man u have no right to complain u can literally get a harem of non-white girls with no effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Tylermax
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Tylermax
+ I approached the second good looking chick in the club way earlier. I was feeling shitty and kinda forced to do it but I did it once she was going upstairs for the WC. I tell her " I was thinking about talking to you for a while you're really good looking" and she tells me "thank you, you were thinking about it too much though" then I tell her "my stomach feels shitty cuz of the booze" and she's like " Ive got a boyfriend bye". Then before she leaves I approach her again and I'm like "you're rude" and she's like "I'm sorry" and she was laughing at my face literally. I'm about to suicide since yesterday. I'm done.
Imagine thinking that going to the club is worth it if you are sub Chad

if ur a white man u have no right to complain u can literally get a harem of non-white girls with no effort
Black women hate white men

you're in a club fucking retard what did u expect.

ur low iq fatherless brain would never connect the dots. cuck life
told ya the biggest bigots tend to be low iq sub-humans.