I
idkmanlikefr
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2025
- Posts
- 100
- Reputation
- 34
I am fucking tired of frauding,thinking i look differently,getting bullied for my looks, (even if its better now) I stumbuled at looksmaxxing in summer 2023 for the first time. Thats the first time i actually realized that im ugly and that my classmates arent just making jokes about my looks. I was fucking 11 before that i was thinking its all a game or sum sht. I was so fucking dumb which i prob still am. Cause im frauding my self to make myself think i look good. my family live is fucking horrid its something i dont really wanna post on here cause its family stuff and yea but what i can say my dad is mentally sick and a psycho and my mom an alcoholic.
And im an fucking subhuman
Im recessed.
My hairline is crooked at fucking 14.
My chin is recessed
My whole face is recessed
I have thin 1a hair
I was getting bullied for my whole life
Im starting to become worse at school
Im losing any motivation i have
I dont know what i want to do if i make it out of school.
Its fucking over for me.
I dont even know if anything will help
Cause yea i am in puberty and yes i am tall AND?
What does height give me if i look like an rat
If i look like a monster from a disney movie
What does it give me?
All this cope that height brings much is a fucking lie
I had 1 girlfriend yes.
But she didnt love me she was with me cause i was kind and she tried it but broke up with me 2 months later cause i never really was her type.
I dont know why i deserved this.
I started hitting the gym which is good but it will NOT give me any advantage in my life. WHY? cause im fucking Ugly.
If i looked decent than maybe it would give me an advantage but i am recessed.
Yes i am jutting
Yes my posts were all frauded
Yes i did fucking lie
Yes i am a subhuman who deserves death
Cause i dont even have anyone in my life.
I dont know if this will be my last post and i will just accept that its OVER for me or maybe ill try even more.
Thanks for reading