TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 17,925
- Reputation
- 33,372
It’s just funny idk why
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
100 posts and saying DNRDNR
But isn’t orc gay
Why isn’t he banned
hes bannedI always see @ragingmanlet posting things like that and the mods never banned him
I guess my reports workedhes banned
@ragingmanlet get revengeI guess my reports worked![]()
I’m excited = me excitas in SpanishI was joking
I am against gay
It’s mental disorder
Why does my post count confine me from saying dnr100 posts and saying DNR![]()
U learned what it meant yesterdayWhy does my post count confine me from saying dnr
lol
I was joking
I am gay, me excitas
becasue you havent read shit yetWhy does my post count confine me from saying dnr
lol
chill @ragingmanlet i was joking@ragingmanlet get revenge
DNR has been around since like the 2000s, lolU learned what it meant yesterday
Which is exactly my point dude I didn’t read the fucking postbecasue you havent read shit yet
you listen to me boyWhich is exactly my point dude I didn’t read the fucking post
The reason why i typed out the phrase
DNR
![]()