It's funny how you bash women for being lookist, while falling for the same cognitive dissonances they're victim of

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
If you post your face here and are deemed ugly, people Will call you schizo, dumb, poor, and other names despite your behaviour Is totally different than those labels that get attached to you. Don't blame women If you have the exact same monkey brain Who cannot distinguish between looks and personal qualities. If you were gl you would be the First ones to bully other men and be judgmental and wouldn't give a shit about "female" (human) nature

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Informationcapitali, grief and 2 others
If you post your face here and are deemed ugly, people Will call you schizo, dumb, poor, and other names despite your behaviour Is totally different than those labels that get attached to you. Don't blame women If you have the exact same monkey brain Who cannot distinguish between looks and personal qualities. If you were gl you would be the First ones to bully other men and be judgmental and wouldn't give a shit about "female" (human) nature
it's all cope from incels

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
it's all cope from incels
Incels have the exact same brain of women, funny how they think they're intellectually and morally superior.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Informationcapitali, grief and 2 others
the difference is awareness. instincts propel the behavior, but at the end of the day men can reflect and introspect, wymxn are for the most part incapable of that. this their behavior takes on a more malevolent dimension(from men's perspective).

pray for them for they know not what they do.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Informationcapitali and grief
the difference is awareness. instincts propel the behavior, but at the end of the day men can reflect and introspect, wymxn are for the most part incapable of that. this their behavior takes on a more malevolent dimension(from men's perspective).

pray for them for they know not what they do.
Men can't do that as well, it's all on instinctual level

• So Sad
I mean this is a forum dedicated to improving looks and what not so its only human nature for this to happen imo, I try not to fall into judging other men for their looks but due to looksmax brain rot its almost instinct

• So Sad
I mean this is a forum dedicated to improving looks and what not so its only human nature for this to happen imo, I try not to fall into judging other men for their looks but due to looksmax brain rot its almost instinct
That Is obviously a coverage, this Is Just a blackpill forum, no One ever ascended with "looksmaxxing" and all men go to the Gym tan and have basic hygiene.

• So Sad
That Is obviously a coverage, this Is Just a blackpill forum, no One ever ascended with "looksmaxxing" and all men go to the Gym tan and have basic hygiene.
There are a few examples of ppl here that have imo and yeah it is a blackpill forum I suppose, also most ppl are lazy not all men go to the gym or do that basic stuff you are giving to much credit to the average person

There are a few examples of ppl here that have imo and yeah it is a blackpill forum I suppose, also most ppl are lazy not all men go to the gym or do that basic stuff you are giving to much credit to the average person
Average Person goes to the Gym and tan, being non gymcelled Is below average. Most "ascensions" are Just puberty and/or Photoshop.

true, that's why i'm a nice person. CHAD IS HUMBLE.