It’s funny how you only feel lonely when there are people around you

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
It’s the April of 2020. You, your family, your friends and your government are shitting their pants because of the pandemic and Covid breakdown. You are alone in your room, no friends, no real life chit chat and hanging out. Only attending online university lectures scheduled for 9 after waking up at 9:12 Am with a monster energy zero sugar for last night’s dinner. Remember the good ole days?

At this time, you are alone but you are NOT lonely. Why so? Its cause you aren’t seeing anymore Instagram stories of your normie classmates hanging out. You aren’t hearing your so called friend say “heyo I was invited to this party sleepover this weekend” cause NO ONE was going out and engaging in social activities. You have zero FOMO.

In many places people got their ass mogged and beaten up by the cops or the right wing mob for going out and increasing the spread of the virus. This alone limited all the fun hanging normoids to go out and celebrate events or bday parties, for which you wouldn’t be invited anyway.

My point is, Tfw yk you are alone and more importantly SO ARE EVERYONE, you don’t feel loneliness. That’s why FOMO is a very real thing. Cause FOMO involves a group of people.

I take ‘feeing lonely’ under two circumstances:-

1) You are an outcast in a group.

You find yourself on the periphery of the group, occupying a role of minimal significance. You’re the last in line for conversation, and no sympathetic hands are reaching out to lend you support. Amidst cracking jokes and witty banter, no one turns their gaze in your direction, for your input goes unnoticed. The group’s functionality remains unimpaired, whether or not you’re a part of it.

2) You are left out.

This is when there your whole row of bench mates and the one behind you and infront of you are invited for this fag‘s bday party and you aren’t. (Real story experienced first hand 4 business days ago kek). This occurrence leaves you pondering what might be lacking or amiss on your part, leading to a profound sense of loneliness. It’s a poignant reflection on the human experience, a somber truth we sometimes encounter.

Conclusion: Loneliness, at least in my experience, isn't a self-imposed condition but rather a consequence of the actions of others. It's not merely about being alone; it's about the feeling of you being alone while those around you are not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Chintuck22, zura and 11 others
FOMO is my enemy.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Danish_Retard, extremchange628181 and 3 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, extremchange628181 and Dr. Mog
It’s the April of 2020. You, your family, your friends and your government are shitting their pants because of the pandemic and Covid breakdown. You are alone in your room, no friends, no real life chit chat and hanging out. Only attending online university lectures scheduled for 9 after waking up at 9:12 Am with a monster energy zero sugar for last night’s dinner. Remember the good ole days?

At this time, you are alone but you are NOT lonely. Why so? Its cause you aren’t seeing anymore Instagram stories of your normie classmates hanging out. You aren’t hearing your so called friend say “heyo I was invited to this party sleepover this weekend” cause NO ONE was going out and engaging in social activities. You have zero FOMO.

In many places people got their ass mogged and beaten up by the cops or the right wing mob for going out and increasing the spread of the virus. This alone limited all the fun hanging normoids to go out and celebrate events or bday parties, for which you wouldn’t be invited anyway.

My point is, Tfw yk you are alone and more importantly SO ARE EVERYONE, you don’t feel loneliness. That’s why FOMO is a very real thing. Cause FOMO involves a group of people.

I take ‘feeing lonely’ under two circumstances:-

1) You are an outcast in a group.

You find yourself on the periphery of the group, occupying a role of minimal significance. You’re the last in line for conversation, and no sympathetic hands are reaching out to lend you support. Amidst cracking jokes and witty banter, no one turns their gaze in your direction, for your input goes unnoticed. The group’s functionality remains unimpaired, whether or not you’re a part of it.

2) You are left out.

This is when there your whole row of bench mates and the one behind you and infront of you are invited for this fag‘s bday party and you aren’t. (Real story experienced first hand 4 business days ago kek). This occurrence leaves you pondering what might be lacking or amiss on your part, leading to a profound sense of loneliness. It’s a poignant reflection on the human experience, a somber truth we sometimes encounter.

Conclusion: Loneliness, at least in my experience, isn't a self-imposed condition but rather a consequence of the actions of others. It's not merely about being alone; it's about the feeling of you being alone while those around you are not.
Ye, lockdown times were pretty chill since despite getting blackpilled, i didn't gave a shit abt my inceldom and just LDARed all day. Nowadays i feel the loneliest I've ever felt on my entire life since I'm nearly all the day outside of my basement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I just wanna live Chad life

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The first paragraph described my 2020 to a tee :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and SurgeryEnjoyer
Honestly I just want to be in a ltr with a slavic ginger stacey. After that im done going out to bars and clubs wasting money for clout trying to impress normies.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Depends. There aint one definition of loneliness.

For example, when your older loved ones or people you grow up with die. Sure, you can have great friend group etc. but still feel and fear long term loneliness.

Also depends on intensity for each person. For one loneliness is not getting Stacy every weekend, for others - realy having no people to relate to.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog and LooksOrDeath
the lads I played Fortnite with in the pandemic are now fucking sluts and doing drugs in parties *sigh*

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good post, for me i have a lot of friends who think were close, but the truth is i feel lonley only because i dont feel connected to them fully.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Good post, for me i have a lot of friends who think were close, but the truth is i feel lonley only because i dont feel connected to them fully.
One thing i have learnt hanging around with people is you gotta see yourself from their perspective.

It’s not only about what they mean to you but also what you mean to them.

I have had this friend, I delineate my problems now and then, he’s a good listener and keeps it confidential but as soon as I came to know that even he has problems and some stuff going on in his life, he delineates them not to me but to someone else. I deserve to be skeptical on this situation and I am.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman