It’s funny that no matter how much you looksmax you are still fucked

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Not gonna call anyone out in specific but Christ nigga there are so many of the forum chads crying about how they’re gonna die alone and shit

and yeah they party n shit and have had girlfriends but it’s funny as fuck how lonely they are despite all this

It’s easy to spot humblebrags on here from actual genuine moping from chads seeing as moping happens over a long time and usually brag details are kept out. What I’m trying to get at is that the chads on here are geniunely as fucked as the normies are.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and the BULL
I think most people here are just not happy regardless of how they look.

If you ended up on this site it’s high possibility you have been through “something”.Otherwise it’s very unlikely you’d find this place

People have different reasons tho and it’s not necessarily tied to how attractive they are.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
happyness is found in a well functioning brain not looks. if you think that' s :bluepill: you're unironically a low iq moron

• +1
Ok I'll tag @Amnesia for you

• +1
its bs. Literally all they have to do is look into a mirror or reminisce their past fucks, yeah they can be depressed, but atleast they have daily positive validation that offers distraction and genuine pleasure (aka dopamine) from depression even if it is fleeting.

Imagine being depressed AND completely lacking sources of lifefuel