It’s funny when you think about it…

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
While some sad, fucked up individual rots in sadness and despair because he’s a manlet, jobless, ugly, deformed, dumped, and doesn’t even have a car

There’s someone out there like Justin Bieber (or any other celebrity) who is rich, living the Hollywood dream, has love, the looks, the money, the happiness, the cars, the overwhelming elation of being wanted and loved and a future of joy, riches, and memories.

It’s just funny how these two different people live on the same planet.

Some men shouldn’t have been born at all. If we are going to suffer 24/7 why even be born in the first place? It doesn’t make sense. We are ugly, short, stupid, unwanted, unintelligent, and useless. That’s literally every bad thing you can think of. People like that need to be take to outer space and sent to the sun to burn.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member and DwayneWhite55
🧒

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
If we are going to suffer 24/7 why even be born in the first place?
So those who are beautiful and intelligent can live a life of luxury and happiness. If you're not top 10% handsome men, you're a labor slave.

• So Sad
So those who are beautiful and intelligent can live a life of luxury and happiness. If you're not top 10% handsome men, you're a labor slave.
Good.

I hope I get my ass beat to death tomorrow too

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Sphinx and ropemax
Exist just to suffer and cope, just keep your head down and wageslave goy

• So Sad