Even Gracile Med fogs those men in wigs

IMG 9647

IMG 9648
IMG 9464
IMG 9465

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Im A Dutch Western-European Guy,
And you can clearly spot the difference between most Western Anglo women, and Nordic women too.
Both Nordic men AND women look good.
Truly a mogger Race,
I agree the men (both nord and western) mog tf out of slavic men

This woman has lip fillers at least. You usually post BBL bitches.
Liking fake bitches is for high t dudes

Check out the billionaires such as Bezos, Ronaldo all have “botched” and gf’s/wives seen as “LTB” according to this shithole. Andrew Tate also only fucks bimbos too

Liking fake bitches is for high t dudes

Check out the billionaires such as Bezos, Ronaldo all have “botched” and gf’s/wives seen as “LTB” according to this shithole. Andrew Tate also only fucks bimbos too
I never said I don't like improved women. They are hot. I say those women have no real beauty. They are like sex toys, no good material to give kids.

For example, a woman with thin waist, wide hips, round ass and tits, cute face at least. That is real beauty and fertility deserving to be praised.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I never said I don't like improved women. They are hot. I say those women have no real beauty. They are like sex toys, no good material to give kids.

For example, a woman with thin waist, wide hips, round ass and tits, cute face at least. That is real beauty and fertility deserving to be praised.
Thoughts on her?

Thoughts on her?

These women literally drive me crazy. These type of bodies even if fake literally have the power of transforming me into a wild beast. Pure lust. Walking with this woman across the street will guarantee you the jealously of all men. A toy to show. Probably a very bad mother/wife and mid quality regarding her genes.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
She doesn't look that feminine. You are just a goofy ethnic who is obsessed with white women.

Bf is a sub5!!

@theonewhocantascend @Debetro

Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian women are very attractive but why the hell are they always with fucking ugly men?:feelswhere: