Its genuinly so odd how young men will have "favorite" psl "gods"

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Ive seen atleast a thousand accounts on tiktok solely dedicated to making edits of their favorite psl god. And the people running these accounts are straight men apparently. What the fuck is the point? The worst is when they will debate eachother on which one is better and defend their favorite with their life. Please end it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
You’re probably one of those people who thinks boys playing with their muscular action figures is gay

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and CopiumX
Ive seen atleast a thousand accounts on tiktok solely dedicated to making edits of their favorite psl god. And the people running these accounts are straight men apparently. What the fuck is the point? The worst is when they will debate eachother on which one is better and defend their favorite with their life. Please end it
What’s the difference between debating who’s the better athlete?

Just normies rambling about who has the better genes either way

Because athletes have actual talent and will often play the same sport as the person doing the actual debating?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, shizuku11111, 160cmcurry and 1 other person
Because athletes have actual talent and will often play the same sport as the person doing the actual debating?
PSL gods are talented in terms of looks. Top athletes are talented in terms of strength, coordination, agility, playmaking ect.

They’re both talented but in different regards.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
PSL gods are talented in terms of looks. Top athletes are talented in terms of strength, coordination, agility, playmaking ect.

How are psl gods remotely talented

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
chad worship has to end

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
Dont talk bad about my pookie Jordan
@h111 @Pei

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
gaylords

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TheLookInYourEyes and NordicLeonhard
then what is it? literally every single thing is genetics you saying what you are saying is genetics
A talent is being naturally good at a skill

are u fucking braindead

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and NordicLeonhard

Squinting into a camera with good posture isn't that hard bro :forcedsmile: "muh talented"

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
What’s this cope? I’m not talking about .orgcels here.
my dear brother in Christ, are you really comparing idiots who were simply gifted with looks to athletes who worked and dedicated their whole life, body and soul to sport they love, if you are baiting, you are doing solid job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and Saint Casanova
Irrelevant because being good looking is not a skill
and how do you become "NATURALLY" (having genetic predisposition) good at a skill?

my dear brother in Christ, are you really comparing idiots who were simply gifted with looks to athletes who worked and dedicated their whole life, body and soul to sport they love, if you are baiting, you are doing solid job
Somewhat, but athletes are gifted genetically for the most part in their sport just like models are gifted in looks.

They are gifted in their field. That’s the comparison I’m making.

and how do you become "NATURALLY" (having genetic predisposition) good at a skill?
You can technically cheat your way to get much better at a skill ( PEDs and strength, endurance ect) just like you can get cheat and get surgery for your looks.

Somewhat, but athletes are gifted genetically for the most part in their sport just like models are gifted in looks.

They are gifted in their field. That’s the comparison I’m making.
only gifted players are the best ones, rest of them are simple hard workers and its obvious af, just look at messi and lebron

messi is aspie retard with unreal football iq and lebron is same but with unreal athleticism AND iq

look at their rivals now,

ronaldo - retard who cant control his emotions, pretty dumb and low iq ngl, was skinny af and worked on his body
steph curry - manlet (in basketball) was 5'11 and skinny in college, managed to get drafted and worked his ass off

i wont even talk about rest average joes in football, basketball etc

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and Saint Casanova
Nigga men have always looked up to other men’s genetics since like the dawn of time.
This is nothing new, it’s just blown into a different extent with the psl edits.
It’s the same shit as liking ‘christiano ronaldo’ no one thinks he’s good they’re just subconsciously forced to like him as the best just cuz he looks mogger. Same as normies looking up and admiring david goggins.

Difference is, blackpillers go overboard with the gay songs JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, NZb6Air and Saint Casanova
Irrelevant because being good looking is not a skill
what the fuck does it matter if you have same chances at being good at something as you have at being good looking and both are not in your control? its basically the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
It’s the same shit as liking ‘christiano ronaldo’ no one thinks he’s good they’re just subconsciously forced to like him as the best just cuz he looks mogger.
There are tons of better looking football players that you dont know about so this argument is so dumb

• JFL
Where have i seen this before?

only gifted players are the best ones, rest of them are simple hard workers and its obvious af, just look at messi and lebron

messi is aspie retard with unreal football iq and lebron is same but with unreal athleticism AND iq

look at their rivals now,

ronaldo - retard who cant control his emotions, pretty dumb and low iq ngl, was skinny af and worked on his body
steph curry - manlet (in basketball) was 5'11 and skinny in college, managed to get drafted and worked his ass off

i wont even talk about rest average joes in football, basketball etc
It’s not just about body and height though. Ronaldo is still extremely talented naturally. His speed, reaction time, insane jumping ability ect can is at least part genetic.

I think Lebron and Ronaldo are more comparable since they invest so much in their body. Wasn’t it claimed that Lebron spends 2mil a year on his body and health ? Similar with ronaldo.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
>Cristiano Ronaldo avi

@truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Nigga men have always looked up to other men’s genetics since like the dawn of time.
This is nothing new, it’s just blown into a different extent with the psl edits.
It’s the same shit as liking ‘christiano ronaldo’ no one thinks he’s good they’re just subconsciously forced to like him as the best just cuz he looks mogger. Same as normies looking up and admiring david goggins.

Difference is, blackpillers go overboard with the gay songs JFL
What do you mean no one thinks his good ??

Look at what he accomplished.

I think Lebron and Ronaldo are more comparable since they invest so much in their body. Wasn’t it claimed that Lebron spends 2mil a year on his body and health ? Similar with ronaldo.
i was comparing their styles of play which is purely talent based, both messi and lebron are scorers AND playmakers, they control the game which u cant do unless you got the gift for that game, however ronaldo and jordan are more comparable to me beacuse both are immature idiots who only want to score

• +1
Over for those fags

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NordicLeonhard
i was comparing their styles of play which is purely talent based, both messi and lebron are scorers AND playmakers, they control the game which u cant do unless you got the gift for that game, however ronaldo and jordan are more comparable to me beacuse both are immature idiots who only want to score
You can learn to control the game as well though practice ? Just like you can learn to take a better free kick.

The best example of a purely talented player would probably have to be Ronaldinho overall.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and shizuku11111
You can learn to control the game as well though practice ?
ehh idk i think you can, through experience mostly but it will never reach heights of true talent who basically has the birdeye view of the court, also when it comes to controling the game (playmaking), making quick decisions is crucial and those gifted do that unconunconsciously which will always give them advantage
The best example of a purely talented player would probably have to be Ronaldinho overall.
maybe idk, im not much into football, always been a basketball guy