Seducenaire Anaylsis

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer

Preface - sorry boyos I know I said I'd leave but this shit is too addictive, Im far less active but sometimes there is a call for action and I dont want to miss the opportunity. Anyway this 'woman/femcel' just leeches off this community and explicitly steals our work then shits on it.

If you would like to speak in private feel free to message me if you have any questions or counter arguements no matter what they are Im all ears and have an open mind.

Also I dont hate you or anything I dislike what your doing and the openly stated 'narrative' your running but I'm entitled to my own opinion I dont hate women so dont label me as a misogynist or racist in your next post - my best friend has a black arab girlfriend so I'm a good guy @Xangsane. These forums are meant to be a place specifically for men to express their own opinions no matter how flawed they may be in your eyes, women are not the targeted audience and there are plenty of subreddits and forums that women have that do the exact same thing, kind of hypocritical if you ask me?

Especially since you openly call men dogs and admit to being a misandrist JFL, kinda weird how its openly acceptable to hate on men yet if it goes the other way its abhorrent.

JFL at this

They are pretty fitting terms tbh, doesnt apply to every user but again you were never the targeted audience, women are not wanted nor allowed to create an account, if people wanna be retarded they can, its not your place to judge. If you were in genuinely in this community like you said you were youd be able to see through the nature of most users but your not a man so I doubt youd understand it (shes gonna say im mysoginist for this lol, you never had a male only friend group just like we never had a female only friend group is my point so either of us wont understand the nature of each others) , This site is 90% indians and minorities and coined the term mumbai.org for a reason. Surely such a racist website would not have ethnic minorities as their main culprit for racism? Its almost as if most users act racist and express internalised thoughts here because there is no other place to yet are non the different in real life, we use terms youd coin racist but 90% are satirical though I dont expect an outside audience to see it that way.

Ayt

Women didnt create looksmaxxing nor are OG, if this is the argument she wants to use, you could easily just counter since throughout history men wore makeup first as far back as 3000BC in Japan or China and are therefore the 'OG' gender who were also straight.

Also looksmaxxing has nothing to do with women since it was a coined term in the PSL community which prohibits women from using any of the forums. You only just identified with the looksmax community after you realised what it was although it was literally created for men and solely men within the community and forumbase. Only now that it has become more commonly known are people identifying with it even though that was not the intention.

Keep targetting the male tiktok looksmax accounts please, your doing the lords work 🙏

Black women are disliked be all men just like the majority of south asian and indian men are disliked by the majority of women lol. However unlike black men, black women dont have the luxury of being fetishised by women, however the vast majority of men EVEN black would pick a different ethnicity over it. Regardless of whether they are blackpilled or not. You and every woman would do the exact same thing to the majority of curries, we just admit it.

Hyper white is over sexualised because it is the most favoured race by both genders, we dont make the rules we just follow them. I accept that every ethnicity can have good looking people, however personal bias which is inherently present in every human on earth in most cases selects the more north atlandid phenotype. (Feel free to counter the arguement Im interested in the debate tbh)

I dont appreciate the barabric dog reference feels kind of misandrist to call all men dogs?

My sister in christ, you do realise that materialism is far more prevalent in females than us, it literally only takes good looks for us to like woman, your own pages lists a shit ton of factors in a man that you require to like them, your the only hypocrite here: rich, tall, of specific pheno etc. 'muh most women arent good looking and your standards are too high + your ugly and have no right to have standard' yeah most users here are retarded who wont settle for anything less than lima, their entitled to it at the end of the day just like you are entitled to be chad only, it annoys me but thats still not my place to judge.

I wish it existed.

OOFY DOOFY is law i need to reincarnatemax asap to a fat specy blob

Damn why is all your text so small

As said previously there are plenty of forums that do the exact same thing for women. Having an open space to express your feelings isnt a bad thing, as a 'blackpilled' female you openly admit to enjoying making shorter guys feel insecure. imagine you smiling through your teeth whilst openly analysing an ugly guys facial features and finding him ugly, its the exact same shit lol, everything you say is just hypocritical.

Actually good take @mogstars most men dont experience the good side of women and therefore have no appreciation for them, most men dont judge as harshly as women will. Cant really say the same for women since they will openly dislike a girl if shes better looking or worse looking than them. But again, you could say the exact same thing as a woman and no one would bad an eye

'if women picked for personality they'd all be gay'

Whats funny is that lesbian couples have over double the divorce rate that gay men do, I wonder why? Maybe men really do have a better personality and evidence is available to back it up?

Bruh, we live in current times where ugly fat women are called beautiful and stunning and expect nothing but the best from men. Let @SubSigma dream because unlike the fat ugly women that want chad only he doesnt stand a chance like she would.

You do realise that men will also pick for the genetics of their kids? It is literally our biological process in both female and males the whole reason both genders like a display of good genetics is for their offspring its not mutually exclusive.

Anyway Im not bothered to do anymore of this for now hit me up if you want wanna discuss anything Im a open for a discussion, I dont have any hate towards you or anything

Attachments

• 1700177932355.png
    1700177932355.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, greywind, Xangsane and 16 others
@lookism
@Eli
@GabachoCopium
@Zonar
@LevantinePsycho
@Sprinkles
@Witheredly90
@Nick.Harte
@ElTruecel
@Gaygymmaxx
@wsada
@Ricky212
@Lookologist003

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
she’s said will contact the authorities and will get he 30k followers to contact authorities. It means feds will read your deepest secrets on .org that you don’t want to be used against you
696D02C4 AAA6 4E1E AFBC 33380BB073A8
i suggests people don’t try to doxx her because they can escalate and users here getting profiles.

I was also thinking she might be A FED / CI agent herself:
E221CC7F FC15 48C1 93DF 020064A7A116
208EB2DA 3EB5 45AB ABD3 2C3D473B2432
68DAFC6C 738B 43C4 A14E 11507421E40E
2392DC7C 4C6F 47D1 B705 5A0261F41805

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30679 and 6 others

Preface - sorry boyos I know I said I'd leave but this shit is too addictive, Im far less active but sometimes there is a call for action and I dont want to miss the opportunity. Anyway this 'woman/femcel' just leeches off this community and explicitly steals our work then shits on it.

If you would like to speak in private feel free to message me if you have any questions or counter arguements no matter what they are Im all ears and have an open mind.

Also I dont hate you or anything I dislike what your doing and the openly stated 'narrative' your running but I'm entitled to my own opinion I dont hate women so dont label me as a misogynist or racist in your next post - my best friend has a black arab girlfriend so I'm a good guy @Xangsane. These forums are meant to be a place specifically for men to express their own opinions no matter how flawed they may be in your eyes, women are not the targeted audience and there are plenty of subreddits and forums that women have that do the exact same thing, kind of hypocritical if you ask me?

Especially since you openly call men dogs and admit to being a misandrist JFL, kinda weird how its openly acceptable to hate on men yet if it goes the other way its abhorrent.
View attachment 2555608

JFL at this
View attachment 2555584

They are pretty fitting terms tbh, doesnt apply to every user but again you were never the targeted audience, women are not wanted nor allowed to create an account, if people wanna be retarded they can, its not your place to judge. If you were in genuinely in this community like you said you were youd be able to see through the nature of most users but your not a man so I doubt youd understand it (shes gonna say im mysoginist for this lol, you never had a male only friend group just like we never had a female only friend group is my point so either of us wont understand the nature of each others) , This site is 90% indians and minorities and coined the term mumbai.org for a reason. Surely such a racist website would not have ethnic minorities as their main culprit for racism? Its almost as if most users act racist and express internalised thoughts here because there is no other place to yet are non the different in real life, we use terms youd coin racist but 90% are satirical though I dont expect an outside audience to see it that way.

Ayt

View attachment 2555570
Women didnt create looksmaxxing nor are OG, if this is the argument she wants to use, you could easily just counter since throughout history men wore makeup first as far back as 3000BC in Japan or China and are therefore the 'OG' gender who were also straight.

Also looksmaxxing has nothing to do with women since it was a coined term in the PSL community which prohibits women from using any of the forums. You only just identified with the looksmax community after you realised what it was although it was literally created for men and solely men within the community and forumbase. Only now that it has become more commonly known are people identifying with it even though that was not the intention.

View attachment 2555645

Keep targetting the male tiktok looksmax accounts please, your doing the lords work 🙏

Black women are disliked be all men just like the majority of south asian and indian men are disliked by the majority of women lol. However unlike black men, black women dont have the luxury of being fetishised by women, however the vast majority of men EVEN black would pick a different ethnicity over it. Regardless of whether they are blackpilled or not. You and every woman would do the exact same thing to the majority of curries, we just admit it.

Hyper white is over sexualised because it is the most favoured race by both genders, we dont make the rules we just follow them. I accept that every ethnicity can have good looking people, however personal bias which is inherently present in every human on earth in most cases selects the more north atlandid phenotype. (Feel free to counter the arguement Im interested in the debate tbh)

View attachment 2555658
I dont appreciate the barabric dog reference feels kind of misandrist to call all men dogs?

My sister in christ, you do realise that materialism is far more prevalent in females than us, it literally only takes good looks for us to like woman, your own pages lists a shit ton of factors in a man that you require to like them, your the only hypocrite here: rich, tall, of specific pheno etc. 'muh most women arent good looking and your standards are too high + your ugly and have no right to have standard' yeah most users here are retarded who wont settle for anything less than lima, their entitled to it at the end of the day just like you are entitled to be chad only, it annoys me but thats still not my place to judge.

View attachment 2555662

I wish it existed.
View attachment 2555663

View attachment 2555667

As said previously there are plenty of forums that do the exact same thing for women. Having an open space to express your feelings isnt a bad thing, as a 'blackpilled' female you openly admit to enjoying making shorter guys feel insecure. imagine you smiling through your teeth whilst openly analysing an ugly guys facial features and finding him ugly, its the exact same shit lol, everything you say is just hypocritical.

View attachment 2555678

Actually good take @mogstars most men dont experience the good side of women and therefore have no appreciation for them, most men dont judge as harshly as women will. Cant really say the same for women since they will openly dislike a girl if shes better looking or worse looking than them. But again, you could say the exact same thing as a woman and no one would bad an eye

Whats funny is that lesbian couples have over double the divorce rate that gay men do, I wonder why? Maybe men really do have a better personality and evidence is available to back it up?

View attachment 2555680

Bruh, we live in current times where ugly fat women are called beautiful and stunning and expect nothing but the best from men. Let @SubSigma dream because unlike the fat ugly women that want chad only he doesnt stand a chance like she would.

View attachment 2555682

You do realise that men will also pick for the genetics of their kids? It is literally our biological process in both female and males the whole reason both genders like a display of good genetics is for their offspring its not mutually exclusive.

Anyway Im not bothered to do anymore of this for now hit me up if you want wanna discuss anything Im a open for a discussion, I dont have any hate towards you or anything

Excellent post Mr. ChrisN.

she’s said will contact the authorities and will get he 30k followers to contact authorities. It means feds will read your deepest secrets on .org that you don’t want to be used against youView attachment 2555706i suggests people don’t try to doxx her because they can escalate and users here getting profiles.

View attachment 2555713View attachment 2555715View attachment 2555716View attachment 2555717
I have no intention of doxxing her lol

this is a good thread

Dnrd, who the fuck even is this and why do you niggas care

• +1
Reactions: zura
Link to what she say bout me

It means feds will read your deepest secrets on .org that you don’t want to be used against you
Jfl if you didn't consider this fact before joining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and enchanted_elixir
she’s said will contact the authorities and will get he 30k followers to contact authorities. It means feds will read your deepest secrets on .org that you don’t want to be used against youView attachment 2555706i suggests people don’t try to doxx her because they can escalate and users here getting profiles.

View attachment 2555713View attachment 2555715View attachment 2555716View attachment 2555717
The forum its filled with feds already you 0 iq spat, and who cares anyways about that fat sheboon LMFAO. The FBI only can do so far in the USA, and either way no authority ever its going to waste their time chasing anon incels across the world.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and sudanguy
The forum its filled with feds already you 0 iq spat, and who cares anyways about that fat sheboon LMFAO. The FBI only can do so far in the USA, and either way no authority ever its going to waste their time chasing anon incels across the world.
Keep in mind that they don’t have some high iq computer genius lurking forums. Its probably some non nt guy with a security clearance from the airforce or navy who worked in some technical job where they fucked off 90% of the time and maybe did a few mins of actual work a day. The person from the fbi browsing here is most likely fucking off half the day collecting a paycheck caging at these posts, while actual high iq fbi agents are monitoring real terrorists and cartels/gangs. They know this place is filled with edgy teenagers who want attention. Most people on here are just coming here to cage/shitpost for entertainment. The second I get with an above average white woman I will prob leave this shitty website for good and live a normal nt life, same with most other users.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and 5 others
Keep in mind that they don’t have some high iq computer genius lurking forums. Its probably some non nt guy with a security clearance from the airforce or navy who worked in some technical job where they fucked off 90% of the time and maybe did a few mins of actual work a day. The person from the fbi browsing here is most likely fucking off half the day collecting a paycheck caging at these posts, while actual high iq fbi agents are monitoring real terrorists and cartels/gangs. They know this place is filled with edgy teenagers who want attention. Most people on here are just coming here to cage/shitpost for entertainment. The second I get with an above average white woman I will prob leave this shitty website for good and live a normal nt life, same with most other users.
Completely spot on mate

do the dox in minecraft, shes a fedcel anyway, funny af to do it.

summon the legions

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Whos the female i want to kiss her

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and enchanted_elixir
High iq thread though

Ding ding ding!

Horrible strategy. Nobody or very few people are going to fall for A.I. girlfriends here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Ricky212 and Mr. President

View attachment 2555608

JFL at this
View attachment 2555584

Ayt

View attachment 2555570

View attachment 2555645

View attachment 2555658

View attachment 2555662

I wish it existed.
View attachment 2555663

View attachment 2555667

View attachment 2555678

View attachment 2555680

View attachment 2555682

I broke in her server before , got banned later

stupdi fucking femcel i will skin her alive

View attachment 2555608

JFL at this
View attachment 2555584

Ayt

View attachment 2555570

View attachment 2555645

View attachment 2555658

View attachment 2555662

I wish it existed.
View attachment 2555663

View attachment 2555667

View attachment 2555678

View attachment 2555680

View attachment 2555682

Bitch doesn't even have that fantasy 6'5 old money fiancée

jfl

this is just another one of asdrawingaf's alts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What happened to her
Cant find prob deleted

What happened to her
Cant find prob deleted
Account was deleted, she likely just migrated to another which is a shame I was hoping she’d make a TikTok to debunk this thread, guess not.

She made a post on her TikTok telling her followers to follow her alts so she’s probably just chilling on one of them for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

View attachment 2555608

JFL at this
View attachment 2555584

Ayt

View attachment 2555570

View attachment 2555645

View attachment 2555658

View attachment 2555662

I wish it existed.
View attachment 2555663

View attachment 2555667

View attachment 2555678

View attachment 2555680

View attachment 2555682

not an neuron of conscious awareness was processed beyond the first paragraph

B good thread

you are correct OP
this is a forum of users that will remain perma virgins cause they wont want any average girls, nor do they consider you human if sub chad lol

if you add on top of that that some of them are indian, and even short and fat on top of that, you get an idea of just how much of an insane asylum this place is :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

what happened to her account.

Also does anyone have pictures of her face.

Mirin the chatGPT schizo femcel sperging

what happened to her account.

Also does anyone have pictures of her face.
She is literally the biggest larper, she claims to have a spanish rich chad bf, while she posted smth about her being in her school classroom and men being loud or some shit like that, shes a prepubescent whore autistic foid coping with all tjis stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Ricky212
Got unbanned, SHUT IT DOWN!