Its going to happen. I am going to have my surgery with Sunil Richardson

not to discourage you, but this dude still looks horribly asymmetric.
View attachment 939704

have you seen other before/after pics? his instagram mostly is filled with deformed people, but making an already good looking person ever better looking is where the real skills are needed

K

So I mean you're working from a Zoomer brain again with no critical thinking skills being applied. Where you want ABSOLUTES, CERTAINTY and PERFECTION. Black and whites. Lol.

Sure...

Just because a surgeon says they will operate you to help with your asymmetry, doesn't mean they are going to necessarily COMPLETELY clear up the issue ENTIRELY. It's more a damage control. Minimisation. Sure some patients are more treatable than others. Remember this guy had a severe asymmetry. Mine is nowhere near as bad and Sunil even diagnosed it after a video and some photos as "mild". So the chances of mine being closer to symmetrical are higher in probability imo.

K

So I mean you're working from a Zoomer brain again with no critical thinking skills being applied. Where you want ABSOLUTES, CERTAINTY and PERFECTION. Black and whites. Lol.

Sure...

Just because a surgeon says they will operate you to help with your asymmetry, doesn't mean they are going to necessarily COMPLETELY clear up the issue ENTIRELY. It's more a damage control. Minimisation. Sure some patients are more treatable than others. Remember this guy had a severe asymmetry. Mine is nowhere near as bad and Sunil even diagnosed it after a video and some photos as "mild". So the chances of mine being closer to symmetrical are higher in probability imo.

And also remember asymmetry looks 50 x worse on camera.

But of course you're a Zoomer and the camera/phones/videos is real life to you.

K

Sure...

i'll give you that, but even in the video he says he'll make the face a minimum of 95% symmetric, which clearly he didn't achieve

no idea, why you start insulting me again, it's a fair point to make when you yourself linked that video of the same surgeon you plan to go to

i'll give you that, but even in the video he says he'll make the face a minimum of 95% symmetric, which clearly he didn't achieve

no idea, why you start insulting me again, it's a fair point to make when you yourself linked that video of the same surgeon you plan to go to

Cool. I'm going in. I don't need to have certainty. Humans don't grow without a degree of uncertainty in their world/mind.

Boring. Fuck off from the thread you useless cunt. I will thud you in the brain.

5 grand in dollars IS FUCKING PEANUTS to a man with a well-paid job

You are talking like a fucking teenager. Go out there and widen your spectrum. Not everyone is a broke rotting Dooming Zoomer living with their rents. You cunt. I can't stand this "something better with your money" shit. Esp when it's 3,200 measly pounds. Absolute spastic. Get out of here. Imagine a user on here not reaslising WHY good looks are absolutely critical to your world's identity?

This is called LooksMax.Me. We're not here to have a Reddit Blue Pill orgy.

It will and shall ascend me and keep checking on the forum to see how it pans out. I still have my eyes which will need surgery. So this is only the beginning. Then the legs. Only 5 feet 8. I am reinventing my image.

Just because you're a rotter and need someone else to have your same shitty fucking simpleton, speaking from a shitty theoretical perspective, energy. FUCK OFF.
He's not entirely wrong though. Looks matter of course, but you could invest it, get paid dividends or something later on and get way more surgeries paid for by the dividends, if you invested a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Tales from a fucking below average JAWLESS white incel's basement. Keep coping. Everybody knows who you REALLY are. That guy doesn't just disappear out of the blue. Keep injecting gunge into your mandible. Pathetic.
What weak-ass comeback is this? How is that tales exactly retard? I video-chatted with her for 28 minutes you retard jfl

And I've done this so many times I can't count on my 10 fingers.

Shake my head. I'll keep creampieing these sluts while you rot in your basement

He's not entirely wrong though. Looks matter of course, but you could invest it, get paid dividends or something later on and get way more surgeries paid for by the dividends, if you invested a lot of money.

He is entirely wrong. Who says he's not? Your worthless, teenage, havne't lived a second of life opinion? FUCK OFF.

"Can I ask you why you place it as mild and not moderate assymetry?"
"Richards dental and craniofacial hospital"
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable
docs have a lot of patients spamming them so they dont really have time to go into detail with every single person's every question unless they know for sure the patient is serious about getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Boring. Fuck off from the thread you useless cunt. I will thud you in the brain.

5 grand in dollars IS FUCKING PEANUTS to a man with a well-paid job

You are talking like a fucking teenager. Go out there and widen your spectrum. Not everyone is a broke rotting Dooming Zoomer living with their rents. You cunt. I can't stand this "something better with your money" shit. Esp when it's 3,200 measly pounds. Absolute spastic. Get out of here. Imagine a user on here not reaslising WHY good looks are absolutely critical to your world's identity?

This is called LooksMax.Me. We're not here to have a Reddit Blue Pill orgy.

It will and shall ascend me and keep checking on the forum to see how it pans out. I still have my eyes which will need surgery. So this is only the beginning. Then the legs. Only 5 feet 8. I am reinventing my image.

Just because you're a rotter and need someone else to have your same shitty fucking simpleton, speaking from a shitty theoretical perspective, energy. FUCK OFF.

Gigabased