HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
This forum will say
That this is a looksmatched couple

Because they don't like WMAF but still believe in the JBW Theory
@📎♿️⚙️
@Witheredly90

Whereas normies rate low men and overrate women, looksmaxxers overrate men and rate low women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 45175
It's a mixed-race couple that's all I see. Their child isn't gonna be looksmatched.

It's a mixed-race couple that's all I see. Their child isn't gonna be looksmatched.
Correct, because their child is going to mog them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mug, forevermirin, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Why do you think HAPA's have such high SMV if you are aware of the fact Asian men generally have extremely low SMV?
Asian men are no longer low SMV after the Kpop boom

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon
ed7fb531e521ec1e86e2640162a116ca.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 45175
This forum will say

@📎♿️⚙️
@Witheredly90

Whereas normies rate low men and overrate women, looksmaxxers overrate men and rate low women
She is barely more attractive. If he went all the way to Korea then its not really JBW. I wouldn't even consider it noticeable there are differents in looks in relationships way bigger among whites. He has an average face blonde haired and is 6'2 it would be almost impossible for him not to get an Asian girl with those stats

The example I posted in my thread was JBW or this guy

This guy would easily be an incel in the US or Europe and in a 1st world Asian nation Taiwian he is able to get a cute Asian girl this is JBW. He would never be able to do this in a majority white place
But muh JBW

• WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum
She is barely more attractive. If he went all the way to Korea then its not really JBW. I wouldn't even consider it noticeable there are differents in looks in relationships way bigger among whites. He has an average face blonde haired and is 6'2 it would be almost impossible for him not to get an Asian girl with those stats

View attachment 2663169

This guy would easily be an incel in the US or Europe and in a 1st world Asian nation Taiwian he is able to get a cute Asian girl this is JBW. He would never be able to do this in a majority white place

JBW implies an advantage so by default it is stronger in a non white area. If the population is 80% white it has very slight impacts.

JBW implies a white feauture/phenotype trumps other races to such an extent that subpar men become signifcantly more attractive in another country. A tall white dude with decent feautures is not proof of this even though I do believe in JBW

@Witheredly90 why the hmm reaction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
@Witheredly90 why the hmm reaction?
I think JBW is real. This guy would be an incel in any White majority country. But in Taiwian he is able to get a girl who he never could in America.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 45175
This forum will say

@📎♿️⚙️
@Witheredly90

It's just envy tbh. The inferior browns and niggers know they don't have a chance with such noodlestacies so they call em sour grapes. Even if said noodlestacies fraudmax themselves to oblivion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 45175 and Deleted member 11126
It's just envy tbh. The inferior browns and niggers know they don't have a chance with such noodlestacies so they call em sour grapes. Even if said noodlestacies fraudmax themselves to oblivion
I'm White I just don't think the Korean girl is some stacy.

He is acting like she is Stacy and he is LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
I think JBW is real. This guy would be an incel in any White majority country. But in Taiwian he is able to get a girl who he never could in America.

View attachment 2663198
That isn't JBW that is just betabuxxing you literally admitted he couldn't get a gf in a 1st world Asian country.

• +1
That isn't JBW that is just betabuxxing you literally admitted he couldn't get a gf in a 1st world Asian country.
Taiwan is 1st world he also was a fucking English teacher there. So he isn't upper class

I am a whitecel who doesn't have yellow fever and can actually look objectively at the couples attractiveness.

• +1
looks about right to me

imagine her without the makeup, he might even mog her

• JFL
Reactions: ARCelM
  • +1
I am a whitecel who doesn't have yellow fever and can actually look objectively at the couples attractiveness.
Asians to me all look really average maybe its because you don't notice the difference if your in an all white area. But it seems like white girls have more range. Young white women I've seen look awful or stunning. Asian girls normally are LTB and HTB at the higher end. A lot are cute but never irl seen one thats like drop dead pretty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
I'm White I just don't think the Korean girl is some stacy.

He is acting like she is Stacy and he is LTN.
I don't have yellow fever but it's not looksmatched imo. That girl is pretty clearly better looking than him and much higher SMV, I doubt he could get the same girl in America.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 11126
Oh I miss read your post my bad
Geomaxxing is legit for some whitecels although its not as magic as people think it also comes with consequences. Still would recommend it if your White and have some serious flaw like @AI Impact (he was 5'4)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 45175
I don't have yellow fever but it's not looksmatched imo. That girl is pretty clearly better looking than him and much higher SMV, I doubt he could get the same girl in America.
I guess but this example is way more extreme. He is a 3/10 she is a 6/10 actually pretty above average for an Asian girl meanwhile he is the bottom 20% for white men (thats pretty hard to do if your not fat or old/bald). In the US this guy would be alone forever unless he went out with 250 girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and SidharthTheSlayer
The female mogs him

Still would recommend it if your White and have some serious flaw like @AI Impact (he was 5'4)
He never actually fucked any foids he was a larper

• +1
He never actually fucked any foids he was a larper
He sent pics before... I believe him. @itsOVER also did it back in the day and knocked up a few foids he was a pretty meh bloated baby faced 5'7 white dude.

All sorts of examples

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 45175 and Deleted member 11126
They don’t have such a high SMV
Hapas are pretty risky because with parents of the same race they tend to look pretty similar due to the phenotypes being similar so you inherit specific traits a lot. Less genetic diversity means a smaller pool of traits which can be good if you have good traits. This is why nobility was more inbred they kept their genes clean and had a lot of similar traits. But mixed race people are pulling from two very different genepools.

Ironically some of the better looking hapas come from two ugly parents but I've also seen Chad tier White guys with nerfed sons too. Basically the kids have a much higher chance of looking distinct from both parents if they inherit the best of both they could look much better or it could look worse.

The best looking hapa guy I knew was this prettyboy with White eyes but some Asiatic features and perfect skin. His dad was some 2/10 mouth breathing redditor guy but 6'3 and his mother looked awful too and was 5'2 super wide jaw tho he was 6'1 wide jaw but sort of white eyes too and looked nothing like either. I garuntee if the 2/10 married a 2/10 white girl the kid would look awful 99% of the time. So I guess the better looking you are the worse of any idea it is a good looking white guy + girl is very likely going to produce a similar kid. Mixed race = a lot of genetic recombination

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, HeightPilledum and Sanguinius
Hapas are pretty risky because with parents of the same race they tend to look pretty similar due to the phenotypes being similar so you inherit specific traits a lot. But mixed race people are pulling from two very different genepools.

Ironically some of the better looking hapas come from two ugly parents but I've also seen Chad tier White guys with nerfed sons too. Basically the kids have a much higher chance of looking distinct from both parents if they inherit the best of both they could look much better or it could look worse.

The best looking hapa guy I knew was this prettyboy with White eyes but some Asiatic features and perfect skin. His dad was some 2/10 mouth breathing redditor guy but 6'3 and his mother looked awful too and was 5'2 he was 6'1 and looked nothing like either. I garuntee if the 2/10 married a 2/10 white girl the kid would look awful 99% of the time
@HeightPilledum thoughts?

Hapas are pretty risky because with parents of the same race they tend to look pretty similar due to the phenotypes being similar so you inherit specific traits a lot. Less genetic diversity means a smaller pool of traits which can be good if you have good traits. This is why nobility was more inbred they kept their genes clean and had a lot of similar traits. But mixed race people are pulling from two very different genepools.

The best looking hapa guy I knew was this prettyboy with White eyes but some Asiatic features and perfect skin. His dad was some 2/10 mouth breathing redditor guy but 6'3 and his mother looked awful too and was 5'2 he was 6'1 and looked nothing like either. I garuntee if the 2/10 married a 2/10 white girl the kid would look awful 99% of the time
But this same scenario could apply in reverse some Chad white dude can marry an Asian girl and their kid looks worse.

Taiwanese foids are white worshippers specially if the guy is from the USA

• +1
Average asian guy does not look anything like a kpop idol.
Women with yellow fever don't know the difference
They'll go with any retard that looks Asian
And let's be honest, most Kpop idols aren't Changs
Only few of them are

He's a bloated overweight LTN with a Norwood 4
His only actual quality is that he's tall, but a tall LTN is still a LTN

View attachment 2663169

That guy also, but he's a more extreme case
Because he's a straight up subhuman manlet
Difference is that while his Taiwanese wife is cute, the German guy's wife is WAY better looking
She could easily be an e-girl followed by millions but she's just some random girl

• +1
He's a bloated overweight LTN with a Norwood 4
His only actual quality is that he's tall, but a tall LTN is still a LTN

That guy also, but he's a more extreme case
Because he's a straight up subhuman manlet
Difference is that while his Taiwanese wife is cute, the German guy's wife is WAY better looking
She could easily be an e-girl followed by millions but she's just some random girl
I would say that girl is better looking then average. But the guy is a legit 3 thats what makes it insane

• +1
I would say that girl is better looking then average. But the guy is a legit 3 thats what makes it insane
I rate the Taiwanese wife of the subhuman English teacher as High Tier Becky
These are some other pics of her, I found her Instagram
Screenshot 20240109 063331

Screenshot 20240109 063357

Screenshot 20240109 063342

There are others, but in those she's either making a retarded face or squinting hard so I won't even bother
The middle one is a candid where she's in the background

The Korean wife of the German is noodlestacy to me. Legit a beautiful woman
Her red hair phase was probably her peak looks
Snapinstaapp 346909996 3063103307326164 1603893846597287187 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 347223044 1305265083745916 7918303098410783599 n 1080

3715634 Snapinstaapp 393709395 532819939051232 5378003822599605594 n 1080

Snapinsta

Snapinstaapp 344791918 1174301783244936 4275252466520231239 n 1080

I'm not gonna say she's a 10, but at least an 8
The only thing that could make her a 9 or a 10 is a bigger ass and maybe just slightly, barely shorter midface but other than that she's perfect

Last edited: