It's hard to believe in anything other than total human death

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I just thought about this while talking a walk. I had a long rathER autistic monologue actually (autistic trait). Then I thought well most people try to find a positive meaning, but those who fail might resort to ending humanity or something wicked like that.

It's not deep down what they really would've wanted, but it's better than a meaningless existence when you don't have much going for you. It's the result of rotting so much that it actually impacts your soul.

Some people are just evil son's of bitches though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, vermillioncorefan and hardestmfintheroom
I just thought about this while talking a walk. I had a long rathER autistic monologue actually (autistic trait). Then I thought well most people try to find a positive meaning, but those who fail might resort to ending humanity or something wicked like that.

It's not deep down what they really would've wanted, but it's better than a meaningless existence when you don't have much going for you. It's the result of rotting so much that it actually impacts your soul.

Some people are just evil son's of bitches though.
We are all gonna die sooner or later mate. Everybody on this forum right now its going to be dead by the next 100 years either way

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, R@m@ and Manletmachine
We are all gonna die sooner or later mate. Everybody on this forum right now its going to be dead by the next 100 years either way
That's true, I thought about that too.

My conclusion was that there has to be something more beyond just what we have here in front of us or could even explain. There might be a soul. Why else would we care about what people think of us when we're dead or the outcome of the universe for example? Because a lot of us do. Some people don't, but a lot of us do.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
That's true, I thought about that too.

My conclusion was that there has to be something more beyond just what we have here in front of us or could even explain. There might be a soul. Why else would we care about what people think of us when we're dead or the outcome of the universe for example? Because a lot of us do. Some people don't, but a lot of us do.
Well dude theres a reason a lot of people believe in god, everybody its afraid of death, doesnt matter how hard they try to hide it. Just think about it. Most people prefer to belief their soul might ascend to heaven in a possible afterlife just to cope with the fact that one day they might die. In the end no one truly knows what happens, you have to die first to figure it out

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and Deleted member 22124
Well dude theres a reason a lot of people believe in god, everybody its afraid of death, doesnt matter how hard they try to hide it. Just think about it. Most people prefer to belief their soul might ascend to heaven in a possible afterlife just to cope with the fact that one day they might die. In the end no one truly knows what happens, you have to die first to figure it out
I don't really think I'm scared of dying, believe it or not. You're probably not gonna believe it, but I am pretty apathetic towards it. I don't believe in an afterlife, but like you say we can't really know that. I still care about some things though and I wouldn't wanna die now because then my adversaries would be pleased and I just can't have that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Manletmachine
I don't really think I'm scared of dying, believe it or not. You're probably not gonna believe it, but I am pretty apathetic towards it. I don't believe in an afterlife, but like you say we can't really know that. I still care about some things though and I wouldn't wanna die now because then my adversaries would be pleased and I just can't have that.
I mean in the end depends what perspective you have on life. On my case i really enjoy life, even then im afraid of getting older lol, let alone dying. Just thinking about it makes me sad, not because i dont want to accept ill die someday, but just because i wish i could just keep living and enjoying myself

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
I mean in the end depends what perspective you have on life. On my case i really enjoy life, even then im afraid of getting older lol, let alone dying. Just thinking about it makes me sad, not because i dont want to accept ill die someday, but just because i wish i could just keep living and enjoying myself
You be shaking in your boots! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ LoL keep crying cuck! :lul:

Meanwhile I look forward to covid variants and WW3!

We're just primates struggling for survival. Nothing more.

Samesies

I listen to the sephiroth theme while imagining myself as God emperor ordering the cessation of the human species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
You be shaking in your boots! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ LoL keep crying cuck! :lul:

Meanwhile I look forward to covid variants and WW3!
We'll see man, either way WW3 its closer than one might think lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and Deleted member 22124
me im dark triad tbh
You're probably Swedish. I voted for Sweden democrats but only to spite my adversary who was a Muslim and hated them. I'm not really political at all.

You're probably Swedish. I voted for Sweden democrats but only to spite my adversary who was a Muslim and hated them. I'm not really political at all.
i am not. swedes are cucks tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back