It's hard to know what I'm supposed to be or become

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
I'm pretty ugly, but like what am I supposed to do? This community tells me I need to kill myself but is it really a good escape?
I want to be happy like every human, my ugly face is a failo but man, fuck. Nobody seems to even give a shit about incel strugle, people seem to forget ugly people like me exist and its like 'yeah deal with it bro' while they don't understand anything I'm going through.
I fucking hate this shit, why is nobody here able to understand anything.
People here will insult ur ass off and not have a ounce of empathy for who you are, like its a joke.
What's the point?

It's like people here think it's a joke to tell people they are subhuman yet completely disregard what it feels like being insulted.
If this community is supposed to understand incels, why do we insult them? Everyone here should be empathatic and mature about people no regard to their looks.
You can know it matters without being an asshole about it.

At this point what's my escape.

I can never be happy like a normie would I'm so envious of normies I feel you.

fk it all and moneymax bro, then geomax to asia and get ur surgeries. Ez work.

Killing yourself just puts you in the next reincarnation cycle

Just keep coping

If I had answers I wouldn’t be here bud sorry for ya

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
shieet nigga

why are you shitting on this site for telling you the truth, normies wont tell you but subconsciously will treath you like shit. Your best bet is accept that you are a subhuman and move on or looksmax the shit out of you

I'm pretty ugly, but like what am I supposed to do? This community tells me I need to kill myself but is it really a good escape?
I want to be happy like every human, my ugly face is a failo but man, fuck. Nobody seems to even give a shit about incel strugle, people seem to forget ugly people like me exist and its like 'yeah deal with it bro' while they don't understand anything I'm going through.
People here will insult ur ass off and not have a ounce of empathy for who you are, like its a joke.
What's the point?
the problem is not that your an incel, or that people dont care. I mean you are just like the rest of them im sure, you dont care about others you care about yourself. The problem is you dont appear to have what it takes to ascend. My modo is not "dont give up" its "dont give up if not giving up is the most logical choice". The pleasure of a good life outweighs ALL the work it takes to get there, trust me.

You young and still have tons of potential so i suggest your either sort yourself out or go to someone who can.

What's the point?
Pray to Gandy
IMG 5434

What's the point?
This website actually tells you how it is. To be completely honest I got tired of all the normie cope when I have seen friends get the chadlite/chad treatment. You're already here, so now it's impossible to be happy because you see the truth. I don't see the point either, I'm also coming dangerously close to ending it all.

Are you a NEET? If you are, focus on financial success and status first.
Are you 12% body fat and jacked? If not, focus on the gym and dieting.

The problem with people here is they literally just claim everything is a "cope" and use that as an excuse to be a rotter and just do nothing. If you've actually done everything you can and still feel this way, it honestly might jus be because your too non-NT and high inhib. Also, at that point I'd say it's fair to consider some surgeries like bimax or genio.

Are you a NEET? If you are, focus on financial success and status first.
Are you 12% body fat and jacked? If not, focus on the gym and dieting.

The problem with people here is they literally just claim everything is a "cope" and use that as an excuse to be a rotter and just do nothing. If you've actually done everything you can and still feel this way, it honestly might jus be because your too non-NT and high inhib. Also, at that point I'd say it's fair to consider some surgeries like bimax or genio.
Im a neet but i go to school