It's high time to call out filler users : you all look gay and fake

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Problem is : you're all stucked in the PSL autistic echochamber with its ratios and measurements obsessions.

There are many things that normies and the non-initiated can't put a name on but can easily spot. I swear all of you look fake, plasticky and gay l

You're the male equivalents of this kind of slut :

Capture decran 2024 03 28 a 012732

Everyone and their mother can tell that you injected and that you have that distinctive shiny uncanny gay glow look, some prime example from this place :

Capture decran 2024 03 28 a 013150

3843778 20231225 134020

In a few years you'll all end up like Mickey Rourke, you bunch of faggot :

Shutterstock 9247283a

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: niqfan625, UZB_Strebl, laaltin and 7 others
brutal, guess il just go back to mental masturbating about my giant implant josh mcgregor full skull peel implants that i will definitely get on discord :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis, lebronjames23 and VenatorLuparius
Disagree. Filler is legit for

1. Short term
2. Touch up-s.
3. Being precise on gonial angle/ramus/jaw lenght

Both @Cheat_Win and the guy with blue eyes ascended hard with them, though you’re right that migration and not being permanent are issues, that’s why I don’t like to mimic bone with fillers.

IMG 0032

IMG 0039

My Jaw with just a few ml of fillers. Looks kinda natural and not extreme.

I’m getting a genio, jaw angles was considered not good at my age by Pags… so why not, use filler for like 2 years?

I wouldn’t do zygos or under eyes I think though. Puffy look or migration there or injection on vessels isn’t worth it.

In fact, I’d always go for implants (or bone if really needed) and not for an extreme change (look at WinBar's wraparound and zygos designs), which is far harder to pull it off.

Most PSL guys need to know that yes, uncanny mogger looks great and can still have appeal, but averageness is a thing and it’s better to have rather than Minecraft jaw or wider than zygos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, lebronjames23, Akatlyn and 1 other person
also, check your DMs, kinda urgent?

Looks like Venator is just disfigured by jealousy. He shared the worse picture I shared with the worse haircut I could have (it means 1.5 months after hair shaving).

+ the picture 2 years after fillers while I got fillers only one time in my life and only in 2-3 areas, NEVER chin or lips. The "gay" glow comes the Solar cream I used before. It has a glow effect but really easy to use...

It's simple : if people decided to hate you for no reasons it means that they envy you. You don't need any proof to check this statement.
I tried my best to glow up, I wrote a lot. Have you ever seen me making a thread to bash and/or expose someone? No because I didn't. I respect everyone here and I'm not envious.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, caiolindo, nofap and 6 others
I’m pretty sure Antonio Medugno got fillers and he looks good, I think they are good for small changes not huge bone issues

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Mrxshmallow
That “gay” glow is my after shaving cream you retard lol keep hating loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Allornothing
Disagree. Filler is legit for

1. Short term
2. Touch up-s.
3. Being precise on gonial angle/ramus/jaw lenght

Both @Cheat_Win and the guy with blue eyes ascended hard with them, though you’re right that migration and not being permanent are issues, that’s why I don’t like to mimic bone with fillers.

View attachment 2823666

View attachment 2823668

My Jaw with just a few ml of fillers. Looks kinda natural and not extreme.

I’m getting a genio, jaw angles was considered not good at my age by Pags… so why not, use filler for like 2 years?

I wouldn’t do zygos or under eyes I think though. Puffy look or migration there or injection on vessels isn’t worth it.

In fact, I’d always go for implants (or bone if really needed) and not for an extreme change (look at WinBar's wraparound and zygos designs), which is far harder to pull it off.

Most PSL guys need to know that yes, uncanny mogger looks great and can still have appeal, but averageness is a thing and it’s better to have rather than Minecraft jaw or wider than zygos.
Ur lips kinda seem to tilt like mine or maybe I'm judging wrong. Where'd u get ur fillers done?

Ur lips kinda seem to tilt like mine or maybe I'm judging wrong. Where'd u get ur fillers done?

Local surgeon a year ago.

Will definitely go to a better, more experienced and professional one next time.

Fillers mog barely see any good implant results

Fillers+ rhino

Also you can self inject fillers and the recovery time is non existent

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
Local surgeon a year ago.

Will definitely go to a better, more experienced and professional one next time.
Did u stretch ur lips? The lines at the edge of the mouth kinda remind me of when I was doing lip stretching exercises

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, VenatorLuparius and ascension
They look good if they are done subtly by someone who knows what they are doing.
Too much and it's uncanny valley

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and VenatorLuparius
good choice if you wanna be bloated

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
You're still a nigger

He must be suicidal after this massacre
Nah he actually looked not that botched in his latest movie "Ricky Stanicky"

Almost though it was sean o pry at first scene jfl, still looking like a barbie doll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back