It's illegal for ugly guys to enjoy their youth once they turn 16

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Ever since I turned 16, every adult in my family kept saying how I was basically adult and just wanted me to get my subhuman ass out of the house and nowhere near prime jbs and never enjoy my youth

It's illegal for us to enjoy our youth or try to fuck prime fucking jbs

When I was 16 my half sis told me to only go for 17 and 18 year old girls. She said that was my age group

Which is retarded because I would be arrested for dating a 16yo if I was 18 but o fucking kay

Might as well said was 16 because I'm turning 17 soon anyway

Despite the fact that I don't even feel 17 because I haven't grown in height since 8th grade and missed out on every vital milestone

My mom intentionally looksmins me by refusing to let me get my hair done, exposing my death tier hairline. She keeps telling me that she wants to shave off all my hair if I get my hair done which will only expose my death tier long head with a huge occiput gay alien skull and expose my death tier hairline when the hair grows back a little bit before the next fucking shave off

It's like she's afraid of me spreading my subhuman genes so she does this

All they're doing by doing this to me is creating a monster

If I got lucky enough to ascend with surgery and looksmaxxing as an adult, I would just be ragemaxxed 24/7 and want to beat up every dumb whore I fuck etc. and want to commit suicide because due to my subhumanity I missed out on teen love (true love)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, isis_Bleach, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
waahoo i didnt read that much text since pre-school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21146, GetShrekt and 4 others
I used to seethe about similar things until I realised 99% of people are in the same situation it's the norm not exception
If you ascend you've managed to escape the predetermined deadend

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15004, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
the only reason why you missed teen love is that you posting on these forums since you were 11

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20519, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Who cares about 16 years olds lmao

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Growth Plate
I used to seethe about similar things until I realised 99% of people are in the same situation it's the norm not exception
Tbh I realised parents are a load of shit when I now work 50+ hour weeks, study, gym max and generally do good things and my mom still found a way to call me lazy 💀

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
What is this massive cope

99% of people don't lose their virginity to a prime jb in highschool?

Only subhumans are in this situation

the only reason why you missed teen love is that you posting on these forums since you were 11

This could be legit
Internet dwellers are incels most of the time u only find NT normies on Instagram n shit

• Hmm...

Brah you're bbc u could slay white chicks as it is
Just call them a racist if they refuse to suck your dick they will do it out of fear

• JFL
This could be legit
Internet dwellers are incels most of the time u only find NT normies on Instagram n shit
I'm not non NT

I have an Instagram with hundereds of follows from school (they were nice to follow me back) and I have a 1.5 follower to following ratio because I have fake followers too but I just can't use it because I'm ugly

Everythjng "non nt" about me is just because I'm ugly. If I was good looking, I would be allowed to express how nt I truly am

Brah you're bbc u could slay white chicks as it is
Just call them a racist if they refuse to suck your dick they will do it out of fear
Very funny

In case you actually believed this jfl

The girls would just team up with other girls to call me a creep that's not using the term racism right and that no one will suck the dick of some ugly ass boy and all the boys will find out about that and it would be social suicide

I don't even care about white chicks

I only care about the girl's looks, body and age. I don't give af about her race. There are decent looking girls of every race except the east asians in my school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Very funny

In case you actually believed this jfl

The girls would just team up with other girls to call me a creep that's not using the term racism right and that no one will suck the dick of some ugly ass boy and all the boys will find out about that and it would be social suicide

I don't even care about white chicks

I only care about the girl's looks, body and age. I don't give af about her race. There are good looking girls of every race except the east asians in my school
u sound like a high inhib autist
pop a phenibut or kratom and reread what u wrote

• Hmm...
u sound like a high inhib autist
pop a phenibut or kratom and reread what u wrote
No you just must be trolling

I'm not high inhib at all. I'm the complete opposite

Anything inhibiting me is just the fact it's illegal for me to do certain things because I'm ugly short framecel ethnic

• JFL
Ever since I turned 16, every adult in my family kept saying how I was basically adult and just wanted me to get my subhuman ass out of the house and nowhere near prime jbs and never enjoy my youth

It's illegal for us to enjoy our youth or try to fuck prime fucking jbs

When I was 16 my half sis told me to only go for 17 and 18 year old girls. She said that was my age group

Which is retarded because I would be arrested for dating a 16yo if I was 18 but o fucking kay

Might as well said was 16 because I'm turning 17 soon anyway

Despite the fact that I don't even feel 17 because I haven't grown in height since 8th grade and missed out on every vital milestone

My mom intentionally looksmins me by refusing to let me get my hair done, exposing my death tier hairline. She keeps telling me that she wants to shave off all my hair if I get my hair done which will only expose my death tier long head with a huge occiput gay alien skull and expose my death tier hairline when the hair grows back a little bit before the next fucking shave off

It's like she's afraid of me spreading my subhuman genes so she does this

All they're doing by doing this to me is creating a monster

If I got lucky enough to ascend with surgery and looksmaxxing as an adult, I would just be ragemaxxed 24/7 and want to beat up every dumb whore I fuck etc. and want to commit suicide because due to my subhumanity I missed out on teen love (true love)
No you must go against the grain and date a 13 year old even if means death

It's better to die then live as a cuck

• JFL