It’s impossible for the Christian god to be real

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
If you take into account it is confirmed god is both all good and all powerful

All good defined as what’s best for people you’d have to question the amount of bad that happened in the world in forms of natural disasters many times to religious people

Now when u look at such a thing either god isn’t all good aka he chose to do it

Or he isn’t all powerful so he couldn’t control it from happening

For me that ends the discussion since many natural events throughout history like the earth quake in Lisbon make it impossible

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, CopiumX and 1 other person

All good defined as what’s best for people you’d have to question the amount of bad that happened in the world in forms of natural disasters many times to religious people

For me that ends the discussion since many natural events throughout history like the earth quake in Lisbon make it impossible
There natural disasters to get rid of future people that could destroy the world duh :rolleyes:

No way bro!! You actually debunked it… you’re for sure going into the history books for this post bro holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios, Ascending2Tyrone, menas and 4 others
4292765 1723032463850

There natural disasters to get rid of future people that could destroy the world duh :rolleyes:
But in the process killing a lot of innocent people

It’s like me going back in time to kill Hitler but end up killing another 100 people in the process

How can I be considered all good?

Ofc the outcome is better than the alternative but I still killed innocent people so I’m not all good

• Ugh..
Reactions: CopiumX
But in the process killing a lot of innocent people

It’s like me going back in time to kill Hitler but end up killing another 100 people in the process

How can I be considered all good?

Ofc the outcome is better than the alternative but I still killed innocent people so I’m not all good
Hitler is a martyr

• +1
Reactions: USAwhitecel
No way bro!! You actually debunked it… you’re for sure going into the history books for this post bro holy fuck
The definition of all good as it is in every language in the bible would require someone to never do bad not even slightly

And all powerful would make it so that if they are all good they would have all the power to protect anything from bad

So yes it is debunked

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
If God real why bad things happen :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bruh legit debunked on the first pages of the Bible. The book legit tells you bad things happen because Eve ate the apple and man fell into sin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ascending2Tyrone, User28823 and 1 other person
Hitler is a martyr
Even so let’s say he did kill a future villain

If he is all powerful let’s really read into the world here

All powerful means you possess all the possible power

He could’ve done way less damage just excluding the single person

The definition of all good as it is in every language in the bible would require someone to never do bad not even slightly

And all powerful would make it so that if they are all good they would have all the power to protect anything from bad

So yes it is debunked
u srs think ur the first person to say this or bring it up? Don’t you think if it really debunked anything people would be talking about it?

You’re actually retarded.

So yes it is debunked
What humans define as good doesn’t mean anything some psychopathic retard probably thinks killing homeless people and raping them is moral. But others don’t mortality isn’t defined by random retard humans

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins

Bruh legit debunked on the first pages of the Bible. The book legit tells you bad things happen because Eve ate the apple and man fell into sin
You didn’t read the thread

Bad things men make happen is one thing but natural disasters is out of our control

u srs think ur the first person to say this or bring it up? Don’t you think if it really debunked anything people would be talking about it?

I am not claiming to be the first but it is a fair argument and people will never deny god since most of the world is religious

But this and many other things make it impossible that the bible interpretation of god is real

Ofc another kind of god is possible maybe one who wants us to think he’s all good or all powerful

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Wow u cracked the code!! Not like everyone doesn't know this argument

Wow u cracked the code!! Not like everyone doesn't know this argument
I never claimed it was mine but arguing with children is like this

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Is god not omnipotent if he can't create a square circle?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Can God create a stone so heavy even he can't lift it?

Imo omnipotence in itself is a paradox.

• +1
Is god not omnipotent if he can't create a square circle?
Can God create a stone so heavy even he can't lift it?

Imo omnipotence in itself is a paradox.
These are other very interesting statements

Truth is either humans back then were likely just making shit up based on faith and knowledge

Or god is real and is lying about his abilities as any super being would

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs

Truth is either humans back then were likely just making shit up based on faith and knowledge

Imma go with option no. 1 :feelshah:

Here's my point though: "square circle" is meaningless. It doesn't actually refer to anything. It's just two words smashed together that results in no coherent semantic content. It's just like saying "God can't afddsfgfdsgsdfg." If god can't afddsfgfdsgsdfg, does that make him not omnipotent? No, it doesn't because that's just nonsense, but so is "square circle" nonsense. It's just a bit harder to see because it sounds like it might mean something. "A rock so heavy he can't lift it" is also nonsense, but it's even harder to see why. It could be that a world without evil is pure nonse, but you just can't see why with your tiny human brain. This could be the best of all possible worlds.

Last edited:

Yeh that sure solves the problem. Just solve a retarded take with another retarded take theory

Here's my point though: "square circle" is meaningless. It doesn't actually refer to anything. It's just two words smashed together that results in no coherent semantic content. It's just like saying "God can't afddsfgfdsgsdfg." If god can't afddsfgfdsgsdfg, does that make him not omnipotent? No, it doesn't because that's just nonsense, but so is "square circle" nonsense. It's just a bit harder to see because it sounds like it might mean something. "A rock so heavy he can't lift it" is also nonsense, but it's even harder to see why. It could be that a world without evil is pure nonse, but you just can't see why with your tiny human brain. This could be the best of all possible worlds.
A best of all possible worlds which includes unimaginable heinous evil? Yeh sure checks out. Funny thing is this is the best response a theist can give and it sucks ass

Yeh that sure solves the problem. Just solve a retarded take with another retarded take theory
You’re applying your own morality on God that’s pretty retarded in itself

A best of all possible worlds which includes unimaginable heinous evil? Yeh sure checks out. Funny thing is this is the best response a theist can give and it sucks ass
lol, your best counter argument is nothing but sarcastic dismissal and you're going to talk about argument quality?

lol, your best counter argument is nothing but sarcastic dismissal and you're going to talk about argument quality?
Your response is literally god is complex so you wouldn’t understand

JFL at this ignorance

Well the definition of being all good is to never let anything wrong happen innit

And if bad things happen that are out of human control either god isn’t all good or is all good but isn’t all powerful

Athiest cope dnrd

Your response is literally god is complex so you wouldn’t understand

JFL at this ignorance
No, it's literally that creating a universe is complex, so you wouldn't understand. But if it's not then maybe you can enlighten me on how to create a coherent universe.

No, it's literally that creating a universe is complex, so you wouldn't understand. But if it's not then maybe you can enlighten me on how to create a coherent universe.
Well I mean you’re already presupposing existence of god so that gets no one anywhere

• +1
Athiest cope dnrd
It’s not about being atheist but curious

I wish I was blinded in faith but unfortunately my mind doesn’t avoid questions and things that can disprove my faith

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs and Gaygymmaxx

Well there’s no way of debunking it or proving it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Iasacrko
Idk at this point the only thing proving god is faith because based on the evidence we have available it is more likely the universe was made out of nothing or even a simulation than an actual god

It’s not about being atheist but curious

I wish I was blinded in faith but unfortunately my mind doesn’t avoid questions and things that can disprove my faith
No I agree tbh to think it is all falls back to a single Individual is simply foolish

One of my theories is that the apple of eden signifies god taking refuge on earth and diverting himself into all the humans to experience earth and worldly pleasure, and thus it opened him up to negative worldly pleasure as well

All of us are a piece of God.

Numerology has left me very simulation death trapped brained tho.

Niggas can all be expressed by numbers, what's that sound like to you... :feelsohgod:

• +1
Well I mean you’re already presupposing existence of god so that gets no one anywhere
No, I'm not. It's not an argument for the existence of god. It's an argument against the problem of evil argument.

I don't even believe in god.

No I agree tbh to think it is all falls back to a single Individual is simply foolish

One of my theories is that the apple of eden signifies god taking refuge on earth and diverting himself into all the humans to experience earth and worldly pleasure, and thus it opened him up to negative worldly pleasure as well

All of us are a piece of God.

Numerology has left me very simulation death trapped brained tho.

Niggas can all be expressed by numbers, what's that sound like to you... :feelsohgod:
being in a simulation is also very likely since unless every society is unable to get to the point of making that tech possible due to total extinction

We are very close to be able to simulate a life inside a computer that doesn’t know it’s inside a computer

So it goes to show calculating based on odds puts us on a sub 1% likelihood to not be in a simulation

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
being in a simulation is also very likely since unless every society is unable to get to the point of making that tech possible due to total extinction

We are very close to be able to simulate a life inside a computer that doesn’t know it’s inside a computer

So it goes to show calculating based on odds puts us on a sub 1% likelihood to not be in a simulation
I see it as the 3rd dimension being basically a simulation compared to what our true frame of perspective is, in the 4th, or whereever we're really from.

Not a computer with an Asian typing on it innit

• +1
Combined iq of all posts above = <95

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Its impossible for any god to exist

If you’re ugly blame god

All powerful above his creation*

No, I'm not. It's not an argument for the existence of god. It's an argument against the problem of evil argument.

I don't even believe in god.
Why ru even defending the argument then Lmao

Reminder that people lose their foreskin over religion

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I never claimed it was mine but arguing with children is like this
Every single view point of this argument has already been talked about multiple times, it just comes off as 'know it all' when you make an absolute statement like that, even though it's impossible to know how the universe works, and will probably be forever.

But yeah i was stupid, it's not as if it's different from any other claim to start discussion, i do it too