Its impossible to be an incel and rich at the same time

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
even the ugliest, fattest, short rich dude still got a girlfriend. Obviously more than likely they are probably just gold diggers that want to take your money but hey, beggars cant be choosers am I right?

come on, I dont know why any of yall incels dont just get super rich, cause like if you have like a few million dollars in the bank account, you have many many options. You can afford to get expensive plastic surgery and limb lengthening to make you looksmax.

of course getting rich is a pain in the ass to do because most people will be stuck in the middle class wage slaving but if you just work hard enough bro, you can definitely get rich eventually, maybe you will be an oldfag by then but at least you can say you made it.

theres so many ugly rich guys with hot girlfriends:

"just be rich theory"

You Can't Be Grossed Out And The Other Insights From Trophy Wives
Hot girl dating ugly guy | Rich ugly men with hot women : theCHIVE. 2019-12-22
The Matrix of World Travel: Money Cons + Romance Scams in Prague- (Czech Republic)
Ugly Guys Who Married Supermodels | Ugly Men With Hot Wives
10 CELEBRITIES With UGLY Significant Others [Unattractive Celebrity Partners] - YouTube

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
Depends what you quantify as rich. In america you have to be a millionaire to get sugar daddy halo. If a guy is average looking and makes 150-200k a year, I would consider him to be wealthy but he will still be incel.

I couldn’t cope with knowing that she only is with me because of my money

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Torero
If you go by that logic even a poorcel can buy himself a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Torero