It's impossible to be an incel If you're tall

This is suifuel
I assure you it's possible if mentalcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and ttlurker
Height doesn't matter, it's all cope. I'm white 6'5 and I was incel even in Asia.
No way. If not capping, you gotta be ugly as fuck. DM face

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ttlurker
More like it's impossible to be incel if you're stacked up

Unless you have some sort of facial deformation, even klinefeltercels can slay easily like @St.TikTokcel

More like it's impossible to be incel if you're stacked up

Unless you have some sort of facial deformation, even klinefeltercels can slay easily like @St.TikTokcel
Who the fuck is this nigger

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God
If you're 190 cm or taller it's impossible for you to be an incel even if you're ltn or ugly sub five (not talking about severe deformity) I've seen lots of tall fags with htb or Stacylite gf in irl and social media that i facially mogged them so brutal
But at the end of the day they're are one who get to fuck those foids and I'm here posting this shit just because of my height:feelswah:
a 6"5 ltn/mtn moggs a 5'7 chad
View attachment 3091071
wrong, if you have sub5 face= death
its been proven multiple times that face is law

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
niggas that think height is more important than face are the biggest copers alive

niggas that think height is more important than face are the biggest copers alive
Didn't say that height is better than face
Face is king but a really tall height can carry a below avg face unlike a chad face and a below avg height

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
this is cope too u don’t need to be 6’7 for height to halo u jfl u just need to be “tall” in your country and at least a normie but preferably HTN
I said 6’7 is a failo, foids want a ‘tall’ guy still being normal with that being 6’2, 6’3. Anything other than normal is unappealing
You just got ragebaited, irl women care way less about height than autism mfs think. But under 5’8 is definetly over ngl

• +1
Reactions: drewholiday2life