It's impossible to be attractive with a long midface. Should I trenmax?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I will apply for disability using my autism, ADHD and neonatal TBI as primary reasons. I will fucking purchase shit tonnes of tren and just become huge even with 6 inch wrists. There is no point to life with a long down-grown receded midface + underbite like mine. Everyone who gets tings with ease all have compact forward grown midface. It's over. I will hopefully get so big and huge that I will die during my sleep from apnea.

There's no surgery for your narrow, long, down-grown midface buddy boyo. So better to just NEET disabilitybux max and LDAR. Brutal tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 2 others
nahh dont cuck your health over some pussy in your 20s and die at 35 thats just stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, justshowerbro, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
roid and train neck until you get free bimax:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Htobrother, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
roid and train neck until you get free bimax:ogre:
unironically, i will fucking get so huge, such large neck and heavy, that i will be getting about 30 minutes of sleep over a 9 hour resting period, and then they will SURELY insure my dr eppley surgery. fuck going on the NHS, theyre all shit curry no-name surgeons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15827 and ChristianChad
nahh dont cuck your health over some pussy in your 20s and die at 35 thats just stupid
i dont intend on living past 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and bara
its not impossible you dumb ass. you just cant ever have chad appeal. obviously there will be girls who like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18879
I will apply for disability using my autism, ADHD and neonatal TBI as primary reasons. I will fucking purchase shit tonnes of tren and just become huge even with 6 inch wrists. There is no point to life with a long down-grown receded midface + underbite like mine. Everyone who gets tings with ease all have compact forward grown midface. It's over. I will hopefully get so big and huge that I will die during my sleep from apnea.

There's no surgery for your narrow, long, down-grown midface buddy boyo. So better to just NEET disabilitybux max and LDAR. Brutal tbh
send me your midface, i cant believe people with longer mf than me exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
send me your midface, i cant believe people with longer mf than me exist
ur mf aint even that long, maybe a bit longer than average, but u have a similar problem to me in that your skull and face is narrow. at least u aint receded enough to the point of looking like an ogre

ur mf aint even that long, maybe a bit longer than average, but u have a similar problem to me in that your skull and face is narrow. at least u aint receded enough to the point of looking like an ogre
nvm, im an incel 4ever who dying on here till death, brutal rotpill

• +1
Is this a long midface gathering? I feel I'm qualified to join in. How's it been lads?

Is this a long midface gathering? I feel I'm qualified to join in. How's it been lads?
absolutely brutal, you'd fucking KEK if u saw my passport photo as a 16 year old. just did a midface measurement on some shitty website, it came back as 0.91 :lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure
@mogstar has a long midface but he slays, long midface is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Lmao. Seems when everyone gives up on life they jump on Tren and hope for the best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21676 and Deleted member 18879
@mogstar has a long midface but he slays, long midface is cope tbh
show me a legit pic of him and his midface on the looksrate.rf.gd site.

if he genuinely has a sub 0.93-4 midface, then i guarantee he has amazing features that counteract it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Lmao. Seems when everyone gives up on life they jump on Tren and hope for the best
male exclusive self harm is beautiful

absolutely brutal, you'd fucking KEK if u saw my passport photo as a 16 year old. just did a midface measurement on some shitty website, it came back as 0.91 :lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I measured mine using three different IDs that I've had over the years as I was growing up, averages around 0.9. Shit's mad good.

• JFL
i don't know if he wants me to post his pics but other users can confirm https://looksmax.org/threads/portugesecel-is-the-only-person-deserving-of-sympathy-here.397205/
1631885920635-png.1320878

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2sZQ.gif

1631885920635-png.1320878

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2sZQ.gif
that's not legit, he used faceapp there

• JFL
I thank allah everyday for my .98-1 midface
inb4 someone with 1.1 comes in and shits on me

You look like the lead actor from the movie "Come and See"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 15827

34403F6C 2ABC 48A9 811C 022657C507FE
C6038F4E 2A7C 41BA A663 814DBF6C79B1

Attachments

• 72F41005-B6ED-4ABF-8C70-DEFEC0D26486.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What about lefort?

unironically, i will fucking get so huge, such large neck and heavy, that i will be getting about 30 minutes of sleep over a 9 hour resting period, and then they will SURELY insure my dr eppley surgery. fuck going on the NHS, theyre all shit curry no-name surgeons
Yeah the NHS surgeons are the worst I Have had 2 surgeries on the NHS and they both botched me both times they fucked my nose up and made my philtrum longer and then they fucked my knee up even worse and i had to have it re-repaired at a private hospital :rage:

Just get double jaw surgery and implants, stop coping, you just need a bigger chin

So true, I'm coping with mewing rn but if this doesn't work then idk wtf I'm gonna do, lip lift? (Might be uncanny asf though)...

show me a legit pic of him and his midface on the looksrate.rf.gd site.

if he genuinely has a sub 0.93-4 midface, then i guarantee he has amazing features that counteract it.
It’s all about how ur face looks as a whole, long midface can’t really failo u unless sub .9

It’s all about how ur face looks as a whole, long midface can’t really failo u unless sub .9
is that u in avi? i wouldnt really call anything above .9 a long midface

Just get double jaw surgery and implants, stop coping, you just need a bigger chin
He can't, if I understand it correctly. His bad teeth will crack if they try to put braces on them.

• +1
He can't, if I understand it correctly. His bad teeth will crack if they try to put braces on them.
I haven't actually had a consult yet, perhaps it could be possible if I had crowns or fillings. If not, then oh well. I will remain a permarotter.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
it is over

just ldar like me op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and HerpDerpson

dude need a bimax and aggressive implants but just fuck your endocrine system and still get no pussy theory is legit

• +1
Bro, I was creating a thread about the long middle part of the face.
Firstly, when you lift your lips, your middle part of the face shortens. The most hidden way to lift your lips is to smile. Stand in front of the mirror, spin around in front of him, learn to secretly lift your lips up.
Secondly, in fact, your middle part is shorter than in the profile photo, because you took a picture on the front, and it tends to lengthen objects because of the fish eye
Thirdly, you can wear round glasses that will cover your disadvantage.
Fourth, I advise hard mewing and bonsmashing of your cheekbones, this will make your face wider and shorten it due to pressure on the upper part of the jaw

• +1
dude need a bimax and aggressive implants but just fuck your endocrine system and still get no pussy theory is legit
would help but midface would still be too long

• +1
as long as your midface isnt as long as the guy in your profile picture, youre fine OP dont worry about it

• JFL
would help but midface would still be too long
yeah obviously but you can balance that off with good inframalar implants and jaw angle implants to add more width

How so? What would happen to my endocrine system? I'd stop producing testosterone and become deficient in every hormone and die at 30? Sounds ideal tbh.