it's impossible to be chad or chadlite with bad skin or hair

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
give me one example of a good looking man with shit tier skin : acne / scars / bad texture / bad smoothness / bad collagen / bad skintone

or with shit hair : bad hairline / thin hair / shitty texture / unhealthy hair / norwood / ugly haircut

HAIR and SKIN are so fucking crucial in men atractiveness , they're at the same level as eye-area and bone structure (jaw , cheekbones , zygos)

• +1
Reactions: Detective, oxymoron, Fforsaken_11 and 4 others
Sounds like cope

give me one example of a good looking man with shit tier skin : acne / scars / bad texture / bad smoothness / bad collagen / bad skintone

or with shit hair : bad hairline / thin hair / shitty texture / unhealthy hair / norwood / ugly haircut

HAIR and SKIN are so fucking crucial in men atractiveness , they're at the same level as eye-area and bone structure (jaw , cheekbones , zygos)
Yes

IMG 20220117 025613

No hair and shitskin

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14905, Patient A and 4 others
flair should be redpill not blackpill. Doomers on this site cuck themselves with their overly nihilistic thinking. Hair and Skin are the most straightforward maxxes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
great skin quality. And that's a hard buzzcut. Hair would looksmin him really.
he'd probably look slightly better with hair

but only with a good hairline, density and texture , if you give him that kind of hair
then it's a looksmin

that's why all men with bad hair quality / texture / density should get a buzzcut + smp

• Hmm...
+ meeks is visibly norwood 2 with thinning in his front scalp so a buzzcut is better for him

imo the only thing that's holding him from beeing a legit chad is his narrow eyebrows from the inner-side

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
+ meeks is visibly norwood 2 with thinning in his front scalp so a buzzcut is better for him
Even with NW0 his pheno makes it so that a buzzcut looks better on him. Longer hair would look weird.
bad photoshop ik
imo the only thing that's holding him from beeing a legit chad is his narrow eyebrows from the inner-side
agree

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

just clarifying
You’re saying the guy who got famous for his looks and absolutely nothing else, the guy who had a rich girl betabuxx for him, you’re saying that guy is NOT a legit chad?

c
Yep. That’s why I’m spending $15,000 for best acne scar doctor on earth. Wish me luck.
Chin implant next week also
cope, acne scar treatment DOES NOT WORK. Waste of ur money. I promise, nothing works for it.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
be working-class and you can get away with a few things like bad teeth or bad skin

you still need good hair and bones

Yep. That’s why I’m spending $15,000 for best acne scar doctor on earth. Wish me luck.
Chin implant next week also
Atrophic Acne Scar treatment (rolling,box car, icepick) is THE GREATEST SCAM in the cosmetic industry. They can get you about 20% 'improvement' in certain lighting, over 2 years and tens of thousands of dollars. Better just accept them like I have, take the PSL hit.

• +1
The only thing that can work for acne scar treatment, is potential new treatment in trials that can reform skin with no scar. In this case, you must excise (cut out) all existing scars. Vertepoforin or smt its called

It does, just costs $15,000

broke ahhh boh
Yeah lighting diff. Look at that, it's not even subtle. He is scamming you. I can do that to my scars, move 1 inch away around light and it looks like before and after. Check out acne.org scar forum for ACTUAL realistic improvement (aka none).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, EverythingMattersCel and AlexBrown84
It does, just costs $15,000

broke ahhh boh
what did he even claim this was? Subcision + energy device?

RFMN = Minimal improvement, takes a long time.
Subcision = some depth improvement, scar still awlays looks terrible
Fractional CO2 Laser = Minimal improvement, takes a long time
Filler = temporary, inconsistant
TCA Cross = ok improvement, very specific scars
Full Ablation CO2 = OK improvement, costs ur whole house and you look like a tomato face for 6 MONTHS

Bad hairline
21c2505715d7b24033cf92d555cf7e8f

Bad skin quality
Rexfeatures 9446173cx e1536575843438

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Ok bro just lay down and rot and never try. I’m sure it will improve that way
I already spent 5000$ on scar treatment in the last year and my improvement is barely noticable. What treatments is this doc telling u to do? I had subcision, RFMN, co2, VBEAM, MN, Tret, MK677

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and EverythingMattersCel
Ok bro just lay down and rot and never try. I’m sure it will improve that way
I don#t say lay down and rot, I just say, acne scars aren't that big. I have severe scars. Prob a little worse than yours, I still have good success with girls. I don't think it's that bad psl if you are masc aesthetic and scars aren't icepick. Of course it is gross to us, I ahte it more than anything, but I honestly think it's way less of a turn off than other failos like short or fat or whatever

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Attachments

• B312DCE7-510A-4739-BF6C-2C8EE4D6F9F0.jpeg
    B312DCE7-510A-4739-BF6C-2C8EE4D6F9F0.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
Post pics of before and after
All I say is don't waste money on acne scar treatment, use for other stuff instead. I had under eye filler, WAY more effective, instant results, actually got what was advertised. Work on physique whatever. Just don't bother witjh scars unless you want frustration,

Also, it is FUCKING PAINFUL treatment. It is honesrtly brutal. THe numbing cream doesn't do shit.
Also you ahve downtime and ur skin feels way worse for 1-2 months, especialy with laser.
Also you have a chance of creating new scars, orange peel skin, erythema

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Elvisandreaa, Edgar and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
All I say is don't waste money on acne scar treatment, use for other stuff instead. I had under eye filler, WAY more effective, instant results, actually got what was advertised. Work on physique whatever. Just don't bother witjh scars unless you want frustration,

Also, it is FUCKING PAINFUL treatment. It is honesrtly brutal. THe numbing cream doesn't do shit.
Also you ahve downtime and ur skin feels way worse for 1-2 months, especialy with laser.
Also you have a chance of creating new scars, orange peel skin, erythema
i have red spots all over my cheekbones that looks like acne but is on the very surface of the skin-flat. is that the same as scars? how can i get rid of them

i have red spots all over my cheekbones that looks like acne but is on the very surface of the skin-flat. is that the same as scars? how can i get rid of them
no its not the same as scars dipshit

• +1
no I don't post my pics to incel site, sorry, check out acne.org scar treatment you will see me.
how bad are ur scars, mild moderate or severe? did you try turning your skin into mince meat weekly with deep microneedle

:lul::lul::lul::lul: You need help

how bad are ur scars, mild moderate or severe? did you try turning your skin into mince meat weekly with deep microneedle
doesn't do shit bro/ yes my scars are bad, severe. lucky i can cover a lot of it with stubble. But it is still obvious in some lighting. lucky im masc looking so it isnt as bad. i hate it tho.
microneedle = tiny tiny bit of collagen generation

it can only work for stacies micro scars that she posts on reddit. not for deformed freddy krueger types like me.

These are acne scars, not 'red marks' or whatever

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 02.49.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 02.49.17.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 0
  • D416D038-DE7D-4C9C-A1D1-CD0D15890A62.jpeg.bf133f0a2228ee953f2ef6e4825c5b4b.jpeg
    D416D038-DE7D-4C9C-A1D1-CD0D15890A62.jpeg.bf133f0a2228ee953f2ef6e4825c5b4b.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • post-83448-1261441674.jpg
    post-83448-1261441674.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and needjawsurgery
doesn't do shit bro/ yes my scars are bad, severe. lucky i can cover a lot of it with stubble. But it is still obvious in some lighting. lucky im masc looking so it isnt as bad. i hate it tho.
microneedle = tiny tiny bit of collagen generation

it can only work for stacies micro scars that she posts on reddit. not for deformed freddy krueger types like me.

These are acne scars, not 'red marks' or whatever
how about excision/punch replacement grafts?

w
how about excision/punch replacement grafts?
what for ur whole face? idk. can be ok for some larger types maybe. ur always dealing with minimal improvement. i enver saw an ACTUAL non lighting frauded pic where someone went from moderate/severe to normal skin. at best they can go down 0.5 grade

idk what u have post pics with downward harsh lighting
How did u get rid of active acne - I’m currently on a 3 month antibiotic treatmeet and epiduo that isn’t doing much for my cysts and I always get scars from them. Did u try filler to your scars? I’m 23 and still dealing with this shit.

How did u get rid of active acne - I’m currently on a 3 month antibiotic treatmeet and epiduo that isn’t doing much for my cysts and I always get scars from them. Did u try filler to your scars? I’m 23 and still dealing with this shit.
do accutane now or forever look like pic related

fuck the anti accutane braindead sheep. they have 0 clue.
accutane low dose works. no sides. anti ageing, lean face, it's good for you actually.

Attachments

• BC64712D-3E20-4B98-8F70-326A65879432.jpeg.e3e0334a5c8cd999385729f72cec86ea.jpeg
    BC64712D-3E20-4B98-8F70-326A65879432.jpeg.e3e0334a5c8cd999385729f72cec86ea.jpeg
    539.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
80mg accutane for 3 months. Easy fix now stfu
fuck that gigadose, that is retarded and rapes hair. Low dose for life. thats what im doing. I'm doing 10mg 3x a week for past 2 years. WIll do for another 3 years

do accutane now or forever look like pic related

fuck the anti accutane braindead sheep. they have 0 clue.
accutane low dose works. no sides. anti ageing, lean face, it's good for you actually.
Yh the nhs (I’m in the Uk) won’t give me it until I try antibiotics. will u be on a low dose for life or do u plan on stoppimg At any point. Also do you have any bad stomach side effects?

Yh the nhs (I’m in the Uk) won’t give me it until I try antibiotics. will u be on a low dose for life or do u plan on stoppimg At any point. Also do you have any bad stomach side effects?
lol. it is not hard to source accutane online bro. i am uk too and it is cheap. i dont use a crooked doctor fk that.

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
no ZERO side effects. even lips normal on this dose. but no acne

• +1
lol. it is not hard to source accutane online bro. i am uk too and it is cheap. i dont use a crooked doctor fk that.
I just worry about side effects. i already have ibs and there are link to accutane and IBD and that’s like cystic acne inflamtion but inside stomach and it’s permanent. My mum still has acne at 54 and dad still has some acne at 64 I’m guessing it’s jusr shit skin genetics for me as diet doesnt help.

• +1
o
I just worry about side effects. i already have ibs and there are link to accutane and IBD and that’s like cystic acne inflamtion but inside stomach and it’s permanent. My mum still has acne at 54 and dad still has some acne at 64 I’m guessing it’s jusr shit skin genetics for me as diet doesnt help.
k bro its your risk to take. u sound young, idk. maybe trust doctor not some stranger on internet. that being said, I WISH i took accutane as a teenager. would have saved me so much suffering and trauma. I am tall and above average face and white. I would have been fine. but severe cystic acne RAPED my looks and confidence for years. even now acne has gone im psychologically scarred from it. i feel nervous when go into bad lights with girls I am seeing. u dont want this existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Edgar, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
ABB0CE58 7BB1 414A 81C3 6E3B2817E856
this one cyst left this. I have a few more like this but on the inner cheeks near the cheek sinus region. I guess filler may help. Why did I have to be cursed with cystic acne and bad bones.

o

k bro its your risk to take. u sound young, idk. maybe trust doctor not some stranger on internet. that being said, I WISH i took accutane as a teenager. would have saved me so much suffering and trauma. I am tall and above average face and white. I would have been fine. but severe cystic acne RAPED my looks and confidence for years. even now acne has gone im psychologically scarred from it. i feel nervous when go into bad lights with girls I am seeing. u dont want this existence.
I know what you mean with the lights. I’m not that young tbh (23) but my stomach and skin issues plague me on the daily. At least you got rid of your acne. They need to hurry up with the vetemorphjn or whatever it is called.

• JFL
I know what you mean with the lights. I’m not that young tbh (23) but my stomach and skin issues plague me on the daily. At least you got rid of your acne. They need to hurry up with the vetemorphjn or whatever it is called.
yeah it is at least a decade away mate. good for our kids but not gna help us much. if ur 23 then do accutane if u can since it cant mess with ur growth

• +1
b
View attachment 1522134 this one cyst left this. I have a few more like this but on the inner cheeks near the cheek sinus region. I guess filler may help. Why did I have to be cursed with cystic acne and bad bones.
bro... that is so mild.. there is nothing there.. honestly mild scars like this can even be a positive. i would trade my nutsack for skin like this. cheer up

• +1
b

bro... that is so mild.. there is nothing there.. honestly mild scars like this can even be a positive. i would trade my nutsack for skin like this. cheer up
Thank you, I know it’s not as bad as some other peoples scars the problem is I stil have active cysts, so I just hope I can get accutane soon and don’t have any detrimental side effects. I am above average height as well (6ft2) probably my only good feature lol.

c

cope, acne scar treatment DOES NOT WORK. Waste of ur money. I promise, nothing works for it.
Only a few docs have good results, the problem is most docs don't have the equipment and knowledge. Dr. Davin Lim has nice results