it's impossible to be chad or chadlite with bad skin or hair

Bradley Cooper has a bad hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
give me one example of a good looking man with shit tier skin : acne / scars / bad texture / bad smoothness / bad collagen / bad skintone

or with shit hair : bad hairline / thin hair / shitty texture / unhealthy hair / norwood / ugly haircut

HAIR and SKIN are so fucking crucial in men atractiveness , they're at the same level as eye-area and bone structure (jaw , cheekbones , zygos)
hair is less important then skin tho

Yep. That’s why I’m spending $15,000 for best acne scar doctor on earth. Wish me luck.
Chin implant next week also
you need a consistent sleep schedule man

Yh the nhs (I’m in the Uk) won’t give me it until I try antibiotics. will u be on a low dose for life or do u plan on stoppimg At any point. Also do you have any bad stomach side effects?
Why haven’t you done antibiotics yoh cuck?

I’m on them now - got 1.5 months left. it took me 6 months to get an appointmen.
Jfl at your cuckery. Could have just paid 50 quid and got next day appointment you cheap fuck

Enjoy an extra 6 months worth of acne scars.

i feel nervous when go into bad lights with girls I am seeing. u dont want this existence
Bro :feelsbadman: I understand this:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: but I don't necessarily agree with you regarding treatments, my scrars have gone from revolting to tolerable even in bad lighting. Like at this point it is not even my biggest failo I think.
But yeah it is not the biggest failo ever if you are mascmaxxed and look high t:feelsgood:

With bad hair?

IT is possible to be gigachad too

Balding Meeks and Ljunberg even Zidane

Bad skin? Possible too - Alisson Becker - gigachad confirmed by females, called Brazilian Hemsworth
He has top tier eye area, ratios, hair and beard

Ramirez was a chad despite having bad skin quality and horrible teeth

Nah you can still be in the top 5% with those issues if you can compensate, only disfigurations like no nose or maybe no eyebrows can automatically disqualify you from the top, but don't get me wrong, bad skin or hair will still automatically disqualify most men