It's impossible to compete with black BBC men

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Like 90% of white women crave black cock all the time these days. Most white women will outwardly state a preference for black men if you ask them. There's this couple I know where the girl is white and a legit 9/10 and the guy is black and just this chubby 4/10. He's not even rich they're both in college. Black guys are just able to get away with being ugly and short because white women want them so much. Maybe it's because they can sense their higher testosterone or something. I don't know, but it's become impossible for me to compete with them.

I'm a incel and I'm probably never going to have sex with a white girl ever , except for pity valentines day sex after I become the betabux to a used up 2/10 deformed fat whore who's always still thinking about black dick, or if I just get extraordinarily lucky somehow.

There's no point in going on. This keeps me up late at night, just knowing all the women of my race have completely turned against us. The entire next generation is going to be mixed black-white kids. Like I'm being serious when I say that at least 50% of marriages that happen in 2022 on will be Black Male / White Female. The worst part about is there's no way to fight it. This is the future and we're just a dead end as a race.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Alvaro and 2 others
Why you keep gaslighting

you just made that up

Like 90% of white women crave black cock all the time these days. Most white women will outwardly state a preference for black men if you ask them. There's this couple I know where the girl is white and a legit 9/10 and the guy is black and just this chubby 4/10. He's not even rich they're both in college. Black guys are just able to get away with being ugly and short because white women want them so much. Maybe it's because they can sense their higher testosterone or something. I don't know, but it's become impossible for me to compete with them.

I'm a incel and I'm probably never going to have sex with a white girl ever , except for pity valentines day sex after I become the betabux to a used up 2/10 deformed fat whore who's always still thinking about black dick, or if I just get extraordinarily lucky somehow.

There's no point in going on. This keeps me up late at night, just knowing all the women of my race have completely turned against us. The entire next generation is going to be mixed black-white kids. Like I'm being serious when I say that at least 50% of marriages that happen in 2022 on will be Black Male / White Female. The worst part about is there's no way to fight it. This is the future and we're just a dead end as a race.
Indeed they keep stealing white women from me it’s horrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Curry Suicide
you wish tbh
brown guys love to pretend they're black just cause they're dark

Black Nigga larping as a curry
And making his delusional story up