It’s impossible to cope as a ricecel

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Ethnic subs (r/AznIdentity etc.) and .is are all HELL and they never fail to shock me with just how much worse it gets; someone like me is unironically still not demoralized compared to these people.

The Asiatic discussion on .org is basically “oh yeah chinks are all subhuman but it’s fair game to fuck their women, right?” – the fault line is the noodlewhore question and everyone more or less assumes that someone like me is fucked regardless.
Gender wars in general are insufferably dumb because when you cope with women being this primordial evil all you are really saying is that you are the loser under the current breeding ecology, and it's not like any of them are going to read this, lol, you're invisible.
I don’t care for your performative bigotry, your fetishism is lowbrow, you will never be Nietzschean or Schopenhauerean, your humdrum cuck-inflected racism and sexism fool no one etc-etc.

There are niche delusions like JBE posting and NEA mogger stuff but none of it is applicable to me, obviously. The KINH SLAYER subgenre of this though is kinda underrated.
So, you’ve seen your moustached female cousin’s Jungkook photocard collection? Ok, Mr. Inbred Paki Retard, I suppose that I do have it easy then…

I don’t ask for much, I just wish that I was the regular kind of ugly, I want it be my fault, but every normie at this point knows about the Oxford Study so I don’t even get to be that; everything humiliating about this joke of a nigger life has to layered with the worst kinds of psychosexual pathologies, I just have to end it on my own terms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_, Xangsane and BrahminBoss
Loox androgenicogre

Did not read

Order a mail order bride from Ukraine like all ricecels do

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and mayo mogger
rices are moggers, harumi miyura or whatever mogs

Screenshot 2024 02 18 215841

• Woah
Reactions: xegigi
Order a mail order bride from Ukraine like all ricecels do
That's giga cucked and gay, you can't fight miscegenation with more miscegenation, retard

I think that I'll just torch the infirmaries around Bay Area, someone needs to be brave enough to end their hapa suffering before it's too late, it'll wipe away my karmic debt

Driving over WMAF couples could be good too but they deserve far worse

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HeightPilledum
That's giga cucked and gay, you can't fight miscegenation with more miscegenation, retard

I think that I'll just torch the infirmaries around Bay Area, someone needs to be brave enough to end their hapa suffering before it's too late, it'll wipe away my karmic debt

Driving over WMAF couples could be good too but they deserve far worse
sex is fake n gay, if my poojeta fucked a white man id encourage it . As a man you have to do in war w a boner after injecting meth and drinking blood of the enemies u slayed , everything else is rotter mental masturbation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back