It's impossible to express my pain through words

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Going from having iois every time you go out, meeting girls from tinder, be putting and having a positive Outlook in Life to being utterly invisible, avoided even by your own relatives all because some evil doctor Fed you incel pills that make you become utterly unlovable incel. I had another good 10-15 Years of being a Slayer and in that time frame i would have got a job and got a beatiful Wife. How am i supposed to accept that? If i go ER i don't want to see anyone complaining in the Underworld. Society expect you to be fit, to have a job, but i cannot even try because i've been rendered useless by those medications. Every effort Is Mine Is utterly useless, i can't even begin to compete. Everyone talks about things that i can't partake in, all of this while i was at the top of the food chain One year prior to that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, shieldzz, try2beme and 8 others
You were never a slayer.
That pill you took was a schizophrenia pill that snapped you back to reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, shieldzz, Clown Show and 6 others
You were never a slayer.
That pill you took was a schizophrenia pill that snapped you back to reality.
IMG 20230722 171835
i was a slayer, i went on dates and girls were eyefucking and complimenting me. Shut your indian sewer up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and med
View attachment 2802696 i was a slayer, i went on dates and girls were eyefucking and complimenting me. Shut your indian sewer up
If I'm Indian then you're a cockroach, Know your place and shut the fuck up.
Nigga I would shit on you from a place so high you would think god himself is shitting on you.
Goofy ahh Micky mouse looking asshole is trying to silence me.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Variety Jones
Nigga I would shit on you from a place so high you would think god himself is shitting on you.
I mogged you Easy sit down jealous rat

are you phimotic??

I make a thread about my suffering and you dare to still insult me? You deserve to see your whore mother beheaded than get your throat cut by Mexican cartel then shit in your mouth for eternity in hell

You can't mog shit.

Nigga I'm not curry, but speaking of curry it actually tastes great have you tried it before?
I also had kebab the other day
If i can't mog why did i have females eyefucking me, complimenting me and i was going to dates? You Just want to unleash your rage on me

If i can't mog why did i have females eyefucking me, complimenting me and i was going to dates? You Just want to unleash your rage on me
You're right and I'm sorry, it's because it's Ramadan and fasting is affecting my behavior.
Ohhh god I can't stop thinking about food, did you know that bananas are actually berries??

it's over for you buddy boyo

You're 28 and in Italy, just do something blud

Then post another stupid video of you shadowboxing instead.

Are you phimotic

maybe lose weight again you idiot?

Going from having iois every time you go out, meeting girls from tinder, be putting and having a positive Outlook in Life to being utterly invisible, avoided even by your own relatives all because some evil doctor Fed you incel pills that make you become utterly unlovable incel. I had another good 10-15 Years of being a Slayer and in that time frame i would have got a job and got a beatiful Wife. How am i supposed to accept that? If i go ER i don't want to see anyone complaining in the Underworld. Society expect you to be fit, to have a job, but i cannot even try because i've been rendered useless by those medications. Every effort Is Mine Is utterly useless, i can't even begin to compete. Everyone talks about things that i can't partake in, all of this while i was at the top of the food chain One year prior to that.
What happened exactly?

My family recommended pills for me when I had a mental breakdown from too much Philosophy. The continuous philosophizing about life eventually fucked me over mentally as I was constantly thinking existential thoughts and my confidence was insanely low, even taking gym selfies during that time looking back I looked like a sad/depressed/soy mental institution-cel. I didn't take the pills, and I'm higher quality in the dating market now compared to before (I get lots of matches on tinder, which is impressive considering it's difficult in general), but my family and relatives disrespect me heavily. I legit don't give a fuck though, it's just weird seeing disrespect from cousins that I was the ultimate role model to in their youth, and realizing that my future partner will likely have to be okay with a small, possible get-away wedding in another country because I will have very few people attending if I had a larger one so I'd rather just do a vacation wedding.

If you grew man titties (which the drugs I was recommended to take would) you can surely work out, run, etc, and your testosterone levels will get you back to normal. The only thing I see that ruins moggers is getting too fat, too skinny, and low confidence (which is usually a result of the previous 2).