It's impossible to get a job

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Even lying on resume you still have to deal with a million other cunts who have done the same stuff. It's really quite ridiculous just how unwanted I am for companies even though I have decent work experience and qualifications.

I asked people I know irl if they are having trouble with looking for work and they said the same shit. It's like companies are gaslighting entire countries that there has never been more of an opportunity to get jobs meanwhile tonnes of young people are out of work and shit. It's bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
I litteraly say I’m autistic in resumes show up with dirty clothes and hair no shower for a week and get the job

I LITTERALLY DONT UNDERSTAND U NIGGAS, IVE BEEN INTERVIEWED 6 times and Out of the 6 I got 4 jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
You are retarded, tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
I litteraly say I’m autistic in resumes show up with dirty clothes and hair no shower for a week and get the job

I LITTERALLY DONT UNDERSTAND U NIGGAS, IVE BEEN INTERVIEWED 6 times and Out of the 6 I got 4 jobs
Just neet wagie jobs I'd assume

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko

Larp

Just neet wagie jobs I'd assume
Yeah I am 19 so my previous experience are these shitty jobs but still niggas be acting like they gotta stay home because it’s impossible

Becuase you can’t talk or follow basic instructions. If you have the skills getting a job is easy. Just keep applying

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Even lying on resume you still have to deal with a million other cunts who have done the same stuff. It's really quite ridiculous just how unwanted I am for companies even though I have decent work experience and qualifications.

I asked people I know irl if they are having trouble with looking for work and they said the same shit. It's like companies are gaslighting entire countries that there has never been more of an opportunity to get jobs meanwhile tonnes of young people are out of work and shit. It's bizarre.
Welcome to mine and @forevergymcelling club

We been making these threads daily for 4 months, but Americans don’t get how over it is in Europe and United shitdom

Only way to get a job is to larp larp and larp

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and NuclearBrainReturns
That’s the wrong vocaroo I recorded that for someone else but i never lie all I say is true and it’s true, I’m a professional interview person thingy I am confident nigga IF UR CONFIDENT U GET ANY JOB

LIKE FR I WENT INTO A SUPERMARKET JOB AND LITERALLY SAID I WOULDNT WANNA WORK CASHEER SINCE MY MATH IS SHIT BUT IT WAS OBLIGATORY AND I GOT THE JOB NIGGA U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Yeah I am 19 so my previous experience are these shitty jobs but still niggas be acting like they gotta stay home because it’s impossible
I think OP meant jobs in his field, whatever it was he studies
Not frying burgers part time

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko
That’s the wrong vocaroo I recorded that for someone else but i never lie all I say is true and it’s true, I’m a professional interview person thingy I am confident nigga IF UR CONFIDENT U GET ANY JOB

LIKE FR I WENT INTO A SUPERMARKET JOB AND LITERALLY SAID I WOULDNT WANNA WORK CASHEER SINCE MY MATH IS SHIT BUT IT WAS OBLIGATORY AND I GOT THE JOB NIGGA U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
No ur still in school. How have u had so many jobs? You’ve larped before

No ur still in school. How have u had so many jobs? You’ve larped before
Nigga have u ever heard of summer? Also my family kicked me out and I literally live alone how do u think I pay for my house LITERALLY LIVE ALONE SINCE I WAS 18 WORK FULL TIME SINCE 18 and have done jobs since 16

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nigga have u ever heard of summer? Also my family kicked me out and I literally live alone how do u think I pay for my house LITERALLY LIVE ALONE SINCE I WAS 18 WORK FULL TIME SINCE 18 and have done jobs since 16
How do u work full time AND go to school? And how tf do u have a house at 19 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
How do u work full time AND go to school?
I go from 7:45 till 12 and work late shift, ok not full time I work part time just wanted to make it sound cooler still 20 hours a week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Manletmachine
Have a unique and interesting personality when having an interview.

It's beyond easy to get a job you're qualified for.

Welcome to mine and @forevergymcelling club

We been making these threads daily for 4 months, but Americans don’t get how over it is in Europe and United shitdom

Only way to get a job is to larp larp and larp
Its fucked man. Story about latest interviews:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its easy tbh

Sorry I replied late cos stupid form didn’t even load your comment. Yeah it’s a fucking meme if you say you don’t drive that is also somewhat an L for you and shit, I find female interviewers are easier on me.

Yeah Americans don’t get it, I explain to them this shit I am charamatic asf in interviews but I can’t get a job and shit. Tbh your issue ain’t that your ain’t gupsy or shit the fact is you’re a MALE THATS IT you’re a MALE, only ppl who I know that get jobs Ez are women ESP WHITE WOMEN. I’m sure I got my current job this week because no females applied for the role JFL. White women get jobs doing fuck all Meanwhiel my masters and top degree get rejected by grad schemes for Becky

My Dad had to accept a full time job for 11 USD/hr. Shit happens in America too

This is complete bollocks tho lol. You are acting as if I some stuttering fucking cunt like

I listened, unfortunately, to both of your audio babbles. I can help!

I noticed you accepted the fact you're a retard, that's one step closer. Congrats. Now comes the tricky part — invention. You need to conceive a personality and broadcast it in everything you do. Like when you're giving old Jewish men blowies in the back of the pubs, you illustrate that queer persona. Make that more prominent in a career - income - a livelihood.