Its impossible to graduate college and be successful before ascending

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Tbh it's just impossible. Your brain won't allow you to put in the extra effort to graduate and get good employment, when you are missing out on something so basic and life affirming.
We should just extend our college semesters until we slay. No other way to go about it.
It's just a mishap of life journey.

Jfl you should have gotten laid by 16 at the latest, but now your trying to skip over that and do something way more complex.
Not one guy on here has graduated college and gotten a job while still being incel, unless they have extreme levels of autism. They are liars if they claim otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
College is usually easier when you're young and have the financial aid of parents. It's hard to study + work a full time job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Not one guy on here has graduated college and gotten a job while still being incel, unless they have extreme levels of autism. They are liars if they claim otherwise.
@MoggerGaston

Tbh it's just impossible. Your brain won't allow you to put in the extra effort to graduate and get good employment, when you are missing out on something so basic and life affirming.
We should just extend our college semesters until we slay. No other way to go about it.
It's just a mishap of life journey.

Jfl you should have gotten laid by 16 at the latest, but now your trying to skip over that and do something way more complex.
you are just lazy bro accept it
you have plenty of free time bc you are incel, just use that time to study, if you dont do it its on you but cmon jfl

you are just lazy bro accept it
you have plenty of free time bc you are incel, just use that time to study, if you dont do it its on you but cmon jfl
Tbh boyo my abused inkel Brian won't allow it.
Like anytime I sit down and try to finish something it just makes me think "wtf is even the point of all this? The job market is garbage and even if you do get a job you'll still be a lonely depressed incel"

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Rt-Rust1
Like anytime I sit down and try to finish something it just makes me think "wtf is even the point of all this? The job market is garbage and even if you do get a job you'll still be a lonely depressed incel"
well just quit college get a lot of money and looksmaxx to a mtn its probably the best decision you will make in your entire life and you will never regret it

This.

It's impossible.