ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO JOIN A TIKTOK LIVE IF YOURE NOT A CHAD WITH 10K FOLLOWERS IN 2024

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx
I just tried for an hour to have one girl let me join their TikTok live so I could troll cuz I’m bored, only to go 0/15 and for not 1 girl to let me join their dumbass live :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: every girl said I was untrustworthy or they would just straight up ignore me, I should’ve known this would happen cuz I put some ugly fatass as my pfp to troll but fuck it injected the blackpill straight into my veins and now the blackpill is consuming me body and soul, it’s a cruel and heartless fucking world out here man I hope everyone’s ascension goes well :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova and 12 others
Dnrd but real

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo and Aypo129
dnrd you stinky nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Brutal.

• +1
Failed thread but I liked it here have all my reps:feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo and tyronechadmax
dnrd you stinky nigger
3384057 1681838618706352

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Funnyunenjoyer1, watah and 6 others
CB7B17A7 961E 42E6 8AA2 BC6CAD102F73

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, puniteking, greywind and 1 other person
I just tried for an hour to have one girl let me join their TikTok live so I could troll cuz I’m bored, only to go 0/15 and for not 1 girl to let me join their dumbass live :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: every girl said I was untrustworthy or they would just straight up ignore me, I should’ve known this would happen cuz I put some ugly fatass as my pfp to troll but fuck it injected the blackpill straight into my veins and now the blackpill is consuming me body and soul, it’s a cruel and heartless fucking world out here man I hope everyone’s ascension goes well :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Over for low status guys. In a society and time like today the only thing that could rival a good face is status.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah and zurzolo
who spends their time trying to join girls lives

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Bro the attention span of those bitches are probably as small as a asian dick size they probably didnt even see u or reconize u

Bro the attention span of those bitches are probably as small as a asian dick size they probably didnt even see u or reconize u
Trust me I spammed it until they had to say something

Retard with weird TT profile pic and acting like an utter autist now crying about foids rejected him AND he is thinking it's because he is not a chad lol.

Some people are really need to touch grass cuz foids walking around with cool NT normies and even sub5s. But ofc this faggot for sure think that looks is the only problem with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retard with weird TT profile pic and acting like an utter autist now crying about foids rejected him AND he is thinking it's because he is not a chad lol.

Some people are really need to touch grass cuz foids walking around with cool NT normies and even sub5s. But ofc this faggot for sure think that looks is the only problem with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shut the fuck up lol

Who cares, go outside and meet girls

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Trust me I spammed it until they had to say something
Dont do that shi anymore bro they can sense ur desperate and that lowers ur attraction even more
Just post actual tiktoks if anything

You cant be tripping off them , i noticed the mfs that get the bitches on er dont care about them or want em in the 1st place

Last edited:
Who cares, go outside and meet girls
Dont do that shi anymore bro they can sense ur desperate and that lowers ur attraction even more
Just post actual tiktoks if anything

You cant be tripping off them , i noticed the mfs that get the bitches on er dont care about them or want em in the 1st place
I wasn’t trying to pull any girls lol I wasn’t trying to troll but I couldn’t even do that.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back