It's impossible to look good as a man with high ESR

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Bronze
ESR is the single most important thing for a man, as a man you want to have an ESR as low in the ideal range as possible, there is not a single GL male actor or model with a high ESR of above 47.7, most actors and models have low ESR and long midfaces

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, omziak, Nihonz9 and 5 others
CelVHD50

What about him? Can work well with insane eye areas i think theoretically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, DarkAscender, raabla and 2 others
Black guys regularly have .49+esr btw, even the best looking ones

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and CookieGuy
ESR is the single most important thing for a man, as a man you want to have an ESR as low in the ideal range as possible, there is not a single GL male actor or model with a high ESR of above 47.7, most actors and models have low ESR and long midfaces
Ipd matters

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Because they aren't fucking real
Yeah but with long narrow and ideal eye area it can look good in theory, Vito has an insane eye area but feminine ESR

• +1
Black guys regularly have .49+esr btw, even the best looking ones
Yeah, maybe it's normal for their pheno, but I am talking about Caucasians here

• +1
Yeah but with long narrow and ideal eye area it can look good in theory, Vito has an insane eye area but feminine ESR
Vito has ESR in the ideal range

• +1
idt he has high esr
just insanse pfl
also anime doesnt count
Lol cba to measure rn, but that's .55+ at the very least i'm pretty sure.

• +1
idt he has high esr
just insanse pfl
also anime doesnt count
These things are usually correlated for example I have a PFL of 36 and an IPD of 71-73. Cause IPS is essentially just your PFL + the eye spacing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nihonz9, Alucard69 and ItsOverLawg
These things are usually correlated for example I have a PFL of 36 and an IPD of 71-73. Cause IPS is essentially just your PFL + the eye spacing
i have an pfl of 36 too
but my pfh of 10 kind of un-mogs me

Tf is esr

• +1
wtf is ESR, i've been on here for a year and still either forget or dont know these autist terms

• +1
Vito has ESR in the ideal range
Yeah, you aren't gonna find many guys with ESR in general that high in caucasian males, narrow eyes will look good even with .477+, depending on brows and other features too tho tbh

• +1
You don't have a 36 PFL lol

• +1
Yeah, you aren't gonna find many guys with ESR in general that high in caucasian males, narrow eyes will look good even with .477+, depending on brows and other features too tho tbh
I can't think of a single male caucasian model with an eye over 47,7. The highest ones are probably models with high PFL like SOP and EDP with 47% and even they look uncanny to normies, I highly believe that it's due to their ESR

I can't think of a single male caucasian model with an eye over 47,7. The highest ones are probably models with high PFL like SOP and EDP with 47% and even they look uncanny to normies, I highly believe that it's due to their ESR
Who are sop and edp?
You don't have 36mm pfl. No one has that long, unless your bizygo was over 16cm, your eyes would look alien 1 in millions PFL on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
High ES = insta alien just Kys if u have this trait

High ES = insta alien just Kys if u have this trait
If I was a woman I could at least model, but no agency wants a guy with high IPD

Who are sop and edp?

You don't have 36mm pfl. No one has that long, unless your bizygo was over 16cm, your eyes would look alien 1 in millions PFL on your face.
might've measured wrong
but it's def above 30

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
If I was a woman I could at least model, but no agency wants a guy with high IPD
can someone measure my esr lol, I think its on the higher side

Last edited:
Hard to meassure in real life because I can't measure my zygos with the clippers, but in pictures around 47,9-49
Lol all your measurements are wrong, the measurements you told me would land you approximately almost a 20cm bizygo width. Well obviously they are wrong anyway cus meme tier PFL, but i calculated for fun

What makes this vito basso guy the best looking guy v0 3dr0vgl70wi91

measure Vito Basso's ESR ratio rn

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Lol all your measurements are wrong, the measurements you told me would land you approximately almost a 20cm bizygo width. Well obviously they are wrong anyway cus meme tier PFL, but i calculated for fun
If my Zygos were 20cm my ESR would be 35% wtf. 71 * 2 isn't even 200

No rep in sight, wth is this thread :feelswhat:

If my Zygos were 20cm my ESR would be 35% wtf. 71 * 2 isn't even 200
36+36+41 x 2.05(ESR) - 36 which is half of both eye PFL (and i think eyes actually may be longer on medial canthus side if long medial canthus)

esr is cope
icd matters way more
high esr looks good with high pfl though

Vito has a bit over .47
just realized the dots weren’t in his pupils in my measurement. fixed it and got .49.

it’s def higher than .47

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
36+36+41 x 2.05(ESR) - 36 which is half of each eye PFL (and i think eyes actually may be longer on medial canthus side if long medial canthus)
Bruh your so bad at math the proper calc = ((36 / 2) * 2+ 41) * 1.48. Are you even in highschool lil bro?