It's impossible to look good as a man with high ESR

just realized the dots weren’t in his pupils in my measurement. fixed it and got .49.

it’s def higher than .47
You can measure it across multiple pictures, you will find out it's between .47-8

Bruh your so bad at math the proper calc = ((36 / 2) * 2+ 41) * 1.48. Are you even in highschool lil bro?
You are wrong lol.. if you didn't understand the logic from what i wrote, i'm not sure whether you'll understand it, if i explained it to you

MMs away from chad level

A13dbee9f606cb699982e314e7e0f0b0

You are wrong lol.. if you didn't understand the logic from what i wrote, i'm not sure whether you'll understand it, if i explained it to you
No bro, your wrong cause 36 is not half of the PFL it is the PFL

Wondered for a sec what Emile Smith Rowe had to do with looksmaxxing

Ok so the calc I used 36 (Half of the PFL of both combined = 1) + 41 ( ICD) = 77

77 = IPD

77 / 0,48 (ESR) = 160,4 or something

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
It's weird me too, but in this one it's lower
View attachment 3221935

Yeah but 36/2 + 36/2 IS 36
That's cause if you divide 1 by 2 and multiply it by 2 you still get 1. We divide the PFL to ruthly get the distance of the median canthus to the pupils, then we combine the to get it. Then I combine it with the ICD and then I calc the ESR the ESR I got in pictures which is 48%

• +1
Ok so the calc I used 36 (Half of the PFL of both combined = 1) + 41 ( ICD) = 77

77 = IPD

77 / 0,48 (ESR) = 160,4 or something
For a sec i thought i was wrong, and you right lol, but i don't think so

If this was hypothetically the correct way of calculating it, average guy would have 117mm bizygo (given avg PFL 28 and avg ICD maybe like 25, ESR 0.45) so clearly it can't be right just off of that. My way of measuring gave this hypothetical avg guy 142mm bizygo, which is average.

So you are doing it wrong i'm pretty sure

If this was hypothetically the correct way of calculating it, average guy would have 117mm bizygo (given avg PFL 28 and avg ICD maybe like 25, ESR 0.45) so clearly it can't be right just off of that. My way of measuring gave this hypothetical avg guy 142mm bizygo, which is average.

Average IPD is 63 apperently.

63 / 0,45 = 140

For a sec i thought i was wrong, and you right lol, but i don't think so

Yeah also the average ICD is 30-31,

• +1

63 / 0,45 = 140
I remember now, i calculated it with the premise of you having a normal PFL in relation to your face (anything below 4.5 is alien and doesn't rly exist). We did a different thing.

i have an pfl of 36 too
but my pfh of 10 kind of un-mogs me
Yeah personally I have a PFL of 40 and an ESR of 2 not factoring in my MNR of 5.

Did I mention my PFH is 43 and my QRE is 10.

But personally I think PIQ and REF are overrated

JFL mogs tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg

63 / 0,45 = 140
I remember now, i calculated it with the premise of you having a normal PFL in relation to your face (anything below 4.5 is alien and doesn't rly exist). We did a different thing.
Or i'm not sure tbh, no idea what i was trying to do, i don't remember anymore. I'm wrong in whatever i was trying to do prolly.

Either way you can't have 36mm PFL unless have really bulgy eyes/thyroidism issues

Or i'm not sure tbh, no idea what i was trying to do, i don't remember anymore. I'm wrong in whatever i was trying to do prolly.

Either way you can't have 36mm PFL unless have really bulgy eyes/thyroidism issues
Yeah, my clippers are probably wrong anyways

• +1
ESR is the single most important thing for a man, as a man you want to have an ESR as low in the ideal range as possible, there is not a single GL male actor or model with a high ESR of above 47.7, most actors and models have low ESR and long midfaces
I think wide esr looks terrible on men yh. But mens eyes cn be a little close set (not too much) and still look good. Also theirs a ton of things tht cn kill ur looks like overly narrow fwhr etc.

I think wide esr looks terrible on men yh. But mens eyes cn be a little close set (not too much) and still look good. Also theirs a ton of things tht cn kill ur looks like overly narrow fwhr etc.
Honestly, I believe that close-set eyes or a long midface are ideal. It's a masculine look, probably 80% of top male actors have close-set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
Honestly, I believe that close-set eyes or a long midface are ideal. It's a masculine look, probably 80% of top male actors have close-set eyes.
Yh i think when they are like jared leto its a negative though (ik hes seen as good looking). Maybe im just judging because his eyes are round and shape kinda sucks. But to me it looks weird.

ESR is the single most important thing for a man, as a man you want to have an ESR as low in the ideal range as possible, there is not a single GL male actor or model with a high ESR of above 47.7, most actors and models have low ESR and long midfaces
fr i have +-51 ESR and its so fucking over

Yeh cuz high esr is feminising but low is masculinising.

That’s why Theo James and somerhalder are simped so hard despite having brutally close set eyes

Cuz they look hyper masculine