its impossible to not hate females

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
I swear i try my vrry hardest every skngle day to not hate them but every dingle time i interact eith s foif through the internet my cortisol rises and i feel like beating the living shit out of them.

THEY ARE TOO ARROGANT AND THEY HAVE NARCISSISM.

just because you have a vagina between your legs dosen’t mean that you are some kind of heavenly creature.

Bro i literaly asked how old a girl on snap was and she unadded me that is crazy.

I hadn’t even sent a pic of my face yet this is the nature of these creatures.

I dont feel like interacting with these demonic creatures that includes my foid family members too.

I swear i try my vrry hardest every skngle day to not hate them but every dingle time i interact eith s foif through the internet my cortisol rises and i feel like beating the living shit out of them.

THEY ARE TOO ARROGANT AND THEY HAVE NARICISM.

just because you have a vagina between your legs dosen’t mean that you are some kind of heavenly creature.

Bro i literaly asked how old a girl on snap was and she unadded me that is crazy.

I hadn’t even sent a pic of my face yet this is the nature of these creatures.

I dont feel like interacting with these demonic creatures that includes my foid family membet too.
“Naricism”:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
hot females are usually chill, the ones in becky tier are most insufferable

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
This is why in a hadith the prophet muhammad says most of the hell dwellers will be females.

If you hate women you might as well be gay