Its impossible to save ur bloodline

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Say ur 5’8 ltn and u date a a 6’ htn girl somehow

Say u heightmax and looksmax the kid since birth and he gets to 6’4 chadlite
somehow

all the heightmax and looksmaxing u did wont affect his genetics

So when ur kid has a kid, that kid will be 5’8 mtn+ assuming ur son looksmatched

And ur son wont have the looksmax knowledge u do

Over for everyones bloodlines ull just have to carry on ur legacy for being the one to create a model and then have ur genes ruined after

I will reproduce with a 6’2 nordic woman after ascending.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and sub5c3l
wdym save your bloodline

say you have small height, big nose, small dick

those are your flaws you say

but those are also features that define you

if you wanna "save your bloodline" by getting rid of the flaws, ur essentially genociding your bloodline that made it this far for the 300k years of human existence, and replacing ur traits with genetic traits of some rando.

maybe the best thing you can do is forget about the black pill nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, gr34ter and likenesss
I will reproduce with a 6’2 nordic woman after ascending.
877C8C79 4A04 48F3 A5EC E710664B7C87

Ur girl after u looksmatch:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, BrahminBoss, Sny and 2 others

somehow

So when ur kid has a kid, that kid will be 5’8 mtn+ assuming ur son looksmatched

Over for everyones bloodlines ull just have to carry on ur legacy for being the one to create a model and then have ur genes ruined after

just have to kick out the weakest link

wdym save your bloodline

if you wanna "save your bloodline" by getting rid of the flaws, ur essentially genociding your bloodline that made it this far for the 300k years of human existence, and replacing ur traits with genetic traits of some rando.

just be whitepilled, imagine your ancestors hunting all fucking day like savages with no housing just for you to end it

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Veganist
wdym save your bloodline

EWWW WHY IS THERE A BLUEPILLER HERE WTF

wdym save your bloodline

@mathis LOOK AT THIS DIRTY BLUEPILLER 🤢

EWWW WHY IS THERE A BLUEPILLER HERE WTF
silence you newfag, look at my join date then look at urs

u dont even know what "black pill" stands for

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
just be whitepilled, imagine your ancestors hunting all fucking day like savages with no housing just for you to end it
yuh

but u also need to accept that it's not a big deal to end it either

if u end it then everything ends with it

silence you newfag, look at my join date then look at urs

u dont even know what "black pill" stands for
wow 2018 is actually absurd u do got me there, uve been on here for 6 years yet i brutally iq mog u, also sorry i wasnt blackpilled at 10 parents shouldve raised me better, @moggr2009 has been on this forum for like 6 hours and iq mogs ur “eat soy be bluepilled” dumbass

R/lostredditors

• Love it
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
  • Love it
I'm like the only good looking person I'm my family I'll just save my bloodline if I ever get the chance to have a kid

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
I'm like the only good looking person I'm my family I'll just save my bloodline if I ever get the chance to have a kid
Ull pass down ur familys genes too just cause ur a miracle doesnt mean ur kid will be, actually over

• JFL
Ull pass down ur familys genes too just cause ur a miracle doesnt mean ur kid will be, actually over
lol trust me my dad was ugly as shit and I became low htn when I have a kid he will become atleast mtn or htn people in my family are ltns and low mtn's

lol trust me my dad was ugly as shit and I became low htn when I have a kid he will become atleast mtn or htn people in my family are ltns and low mtn's
My dad is ltn i started at sub3 im currently htn with possible chadlite potential, my kids most likely gonna be ltn also if i dont looksmax him same for u

why would you want to save ur bloodline literally just be a chadby yourself

why would you want to save ur bloodline literally just be a chadby yourself
Ur right idgaf about bloodline as long as i can get to chadlite and get my kid to chad for him to model and moneymax idc

• +1
Reactions: ballakaseema
My dad is ltn i started at sub3 im currently htn with possible chadlite potential, my kids most likely gonna be ltn also if i dont looksmax him same for u
trust I looked good all my life I was like mtn at age 12 my kid is just gonna be mtn or htn without looksmaxxing maybe if he becomes subhuman or ltn I would give him some advice to look better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rigged

somehow

if you dont give him roids to make him taller he will still give that 6'4 on to his kid

Ur right idgaf about bloodline as long as i can get to chadlite and get my kid to chad for him to model and moneymax idc
it really just depends on how you date tbh just dont date a ltb mtb is the best or if ur lucky enough date a htb

if you dont give him roids to make him taller he will still give that 6'4 on to his kid
Ofc thats what i said about heightmax, not naturally

Ofc thats what i said about heightmax, not naturally
you can still 'max' your height by eating and stretching everyday, there was a russian highjumper called rustam akematov (bad spelling) who got to 6'3 and all his village is like 5'6

you can still 'max' your height by eating and stretching everyday, there was a russian highjumper called rustam akematov (bad spelling) who got to 6'3 and all his village is like 5'6
Hes a heightjumper cause hes tall not the other way around

Hes a heightjumper cause hes tall not the other way around
micheal jordans parents are short yet he's tall, the sport and excersise you do could have an influence on bone growth, and even if it doesnt there is no reason to disregard trying because your a manlet

micheal jordans parents are short yet he's tall, the sport and excersise you do could have an influence on bone growth, and even if it doesnt there is no reason to disregard trying because your a manlet
Probably a recessive gene, it doesnt, there is no reason to try, i can just inject hgh

somehow

Why would I care when I’m dead? It’s not like I’m going to respawn as one of my descendants anyway.