It's incredible how much a square chin can halo you

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
I just got fillers done to square my chin out. Holy shit what a fucking difference. My face for some reason looks more angular. It's as if my jaw looks more angular because of the square chin. You also lose a lot of the "bloated look". I wish I can provide photos, but people here are so beyond fucked up, and want you to fail that they'll go out of their way to dox you, and try to destroy your actual life over this shit. Guys on here have experienced it. It is dangerous posting photos on here when you have a career already. So I will never post it on here.

But yes, for those who wish to have a square chin, do fillers on it. Your face looks easily +.5 with it.

Mine last a year and no they never look fake. My doctor always knows what he is doing since he's done fillers on many male models before.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15099 and 16 others
Can u dm me pics?

Don't fillers spread out after a few weeks and the angularity effect is lost, they can look good on women where soft and round features are nice, but less so on men, where implants are better because they keep their shape.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Don't fillers spread out after a few weeks and the angularity effect is lost, they can look good on women where soft and round features are nice, but less so on men, where implants are better because they keep their shape.
I've never had that issue before.

You said you just got them, have you had fillers before and in what parts of the face?
Yeah I've always gotten them in the chin. I did a few times in the jaw, but I realized it was a waste of time because my jaw is already angular. Fillers won't help much with the gonial angle. My gonial angle isn't the best, but if I do fill that area up my jaw would look too huge, and won't fit with my face. Fillers can get expensive though with the jaw, so I wouldn't bother to ever do it in that area.

I keep it on the chin, and sometimes on the cheeks if I want my cheekbones to pop out more. I've never had any issues with my face not being angular from fillers. Nightmare stories you hear are usually from amateur doctors, or stupid patients who never explained to the doctor specifically what they want, and people just run away with the negativity

I just got them done for the first time in about 2-3 years, so I forget how good it usually looks when I've gotten it done. That's what I mean

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 3573 and Gonthar
Depends on the type of filler. Some are designed to have that effect and some are not.

People on this forum bash fillers without understanding them.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3573
can you dm pics? Curious

So which ones don't spread and keep their shape?
What do you mean by spread? Fillers don't really spread. But they absorb water and they "flatten out" to different extents.

I think one of the Stylage ones is best for angularity. Forgot which one.

What do you mean by spread? Fillers don't really spread.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Which ones did you get and how much did it cost?

i would be glad if you dm me , you can use automatically deleted ibb upload

If it's injected correctly migration can't occur.

Has not occurred for me at all and I've had cheekbone fillers for over 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, JustPilled, Lolcel and 3 others

How much did it cost and which ones?

Would like to see your results through pm,promise I wont judge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

can you show b/a via dm please? i want cheekbone filler too but afraid of end up looking feminine.

So which ones don't spread and keep their shape?
You need to get the filler injected right on the bone with a filler that does not attract a lot of water. There is a special measurement for it.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@op why dont you censor your face and only leave the chin, so we could see the difference? Would be nice

pretty much confirms what I was thinking:

• +1
Yeah my chin is also square and wide jaw and while the rest of the features are good, it’s a halo. Back 5000 years ago all men had square chins and wide jaws but today less than 10% of men have decent lower thirds and less than 2% have great ones. I fall into that 2% and it’s by far the biggest asset I have. Wearing masks has lowered my SMV big time and now that I can take them off girls approach me again

I don’t understand how filler works lol. It’s a liquid. If you press on your chin, doesn’t the filler just sort of…move around? How does it stay still?

I just got fillers done to square my chin out. Holy shit what a fucking difference. My face for some reason looks more angular. It's as if my jaw looks more angular because of the square chin. You also lose a lot of the "bloated look". I wish I can provide photos, but people here are so beyond fucked up, and want you to fail that they'll go out of their way to dox you, and try to destroy your actual life over this shit. Guys on here have experienced it. It is dangerous posting photos on here when you have a career already. So I will never post it on here.

But yes, for those who wish to have a square chin, do fillers on it. Your face looks easily +.5 with it.

Mine last a year and no they never look fake. My doctor always knows what he is doing since he's done fillers on many male models before.
Yes, adding mass to the chin makes the whole lower third of the face appear more dominant. It also debloats your cheeks because a tall chin makes the tissue on your cheeks stretch further. One day the whole world will recognize chin is everything, not forward growth , not eye area, chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 756
Yes, adding mass to the chin makes the whole lower third of the face appear more dominant. It also debloats your cheeks because a tall chin makes the tissue on your cheeks stretch further. One day the whole world will recognize chin is everything, not forward growth , not eye area, chin
Does a large chin also matter alot on pretty boys?

amnesia did it looks really good
is there a surgery for it?

grande.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, SixCRY, Lolcel and 3 others
My chin is square but recessed from the side. But anyways, yeah it gives you a masculine looking vibe and it's one of the most dimorphic body parts.

Last edited:
  • +1
damn it OP send it already, i'm curious

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 756 and volcelfatcel
why don’t you just get an implant?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Thinking of getting chin filler this year from Dr Zack Ally, i want a wide chin it looks good

What do you mean by spread? Fillers don't really spread. But they absorb water and they "flatten out" to different extents.

I think one of the Stylage ones is best for angularity. Forgot which one.
correct. I think stylage is the best but it doesnt last

I've been thinking of doing this next. I have a good chin but it's slightly rounded and a square chin does truly mog. Gonion fillers added a good 0.5psl I get compliments on my jaw quite frequently, I think the chin would really be a big halo.