Its incredible what i have done in a year looking back on it (long thread and after this i will delete (I hope))

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
This photo was taken two days before my life changing embarrassment :

This what i looked like a year ago and this is roughly when it all began
I was a young naive grasshopper waighing at a 270 pounds with a 40% bodyfat. and I had one goal for senior year which was to go on a single date. So who was my target but the pick me LTB. I asked her out looking like this and I STILL remeber the look on her face of disgust and then covered it up and smiled and said yes out of pity (I was so inexperienced i did not know this at the time).
She tried so hard avoiding me until the date it was painful, and then the day came and we went to a cheap mexican resturant and I was hype and then disaster happened. She got her MOM to call her and bail her out. I was shook and I was searching for how i fucked up. Up until this point in my life i was told looks dont matter, so i searched on youtube and was fed the bluepill and was dissatisfied so like a baby dark triad I looked into manipulation and PUA. Specifically Robert Greene which was indecisive and did not help at all. But I was losing weight radically at this point in time about 5 pounds a week.

I didnt have a ton of muscle at all, and with all the wight loss it was just as much fat as muscle but this will come back later

Then I found wheat waffles and started getting into the blackpill and then to FACEandLMS then I found the forum. I then Started actually changing things but in the summer i was rotting hard and just worked out and played video games like a subhuman.
Then i went off to college, and i tried rushing a fraternity that was starting a colony. The night before bid day ( basically the day you actually have ties to a fraternity. I got wasted and hit a shit ton of a delta-8 pen and started yapping about zygo bones and dentistry to girls at the party. (Learned from this so fucking bad)
As you can prolly tell i got cut, but then the best thing i ever did happened. I started an Ostarine cycle at this point my physique was looking like this.

a good frame but no definition at all. I started the cylcle at 10 mgs per day except on weekends and at 6.5 mgs of Enclo and eventually upped it to 20 mgs
I also learned just to unclench my fucking teeth JFL adding atleast half a point PSL to myself and stopped frauding and coping and put in some work. Notably started oral minoxidil to improve a fading hairline corner, this was the third best thing after the cycle and unclenching. This was a eye pic at the time

I looked like this at this point in time notice how the hairline was so high, my face grew a bit thanks to puberty but still.
I did not have a social life at all besides my friends back at my hometown. and at the end of the cycle i got a better physique, looking roughly like this.

Is it perfect? not even close but certainly way better than before. (I also tried growing out my hair but it was always greasy even with shampoo so i got a fade taper

The only thing lacking at this point was a social life, so i decided to join a frat and ironically a better one.
and shit took off man, once i got in the bar things were so easy. I got my first kiss at the pledge party and quite a few dates from it. I always kept fumbling about two weeks in after sleeping with them (partially because i didnt care about LTRing a MTB and then my shitty dick game). Now i know @moggathon is going to come in this thread and try to say im KHHV but I will put a video at the bottom. but I started looking like this at the beginning of pledging

Things were all right except the hair then i got that fixed ( the frat also forced me lol)

And that was it. GAME OVER. I slayed right after getting the haircut (bluepill advice worked JFL)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kristin, DelonLover1999 and 21 others
I will take the link down in 5 minutes so there is that

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
View attachment 2799071

I was a young naive grasshopper waighing at a 270 pounds with a 40% bodyfat. and I had one goal for senior year which was to go on a single date. So who was my target but the pick me LTB. I asked her out looking like this and I STILL remeber the look on her face of disgust and then covered it up and smiled and said yes out of pity (I was so inexperienced i did not know this at the time).
She tried so hard avoiding me until the date it was painful, and then the day came and we went to a cheap mexican resturant and I was hype and then disaster happened. She got her MOM to call her and bail her out. I was shook and I was searching for how i fucked up. Up until this point in my life i was told looks dont matter, so i searched on youtube and was fed the bluepill and was dissatisfied so like a baby dark triad I looked into manipulation and PUA. Specifically Robert Greene which was indecisive and did not help at all. But I was losing weight radically at this point in time about 5 pounds a week.
View attachment 2799082
I didnt have a ton of muscle at all, and with all the wight loss it was just as much fat as muscle but this will come back later

Then I found wheat waffles and started getting into the blackpill and then to FACEandLMS then I found the forum. I then Started actually changing things but in the summer i was rotting hard and just worked out and played video games like a subhuman.
Then i went off to college, and i tried rushing a fraternity that was starting a colony. The night before bid day ( basically the day you actually have ties to a fraternity. I got wasted and hit a shit ton of a delta-8 pen and started yapping about zygo bones and dentistry to girls at the party. (Learned from this so fucking bad)
As you can prolly tell i got cut, but then the best thing i ever did happened. I started an Ostarine cycle at this point my physique was looking like this.
View attachment 2799089

a good frame but no definition at all. I started the cylcle at 10 mgs per day except on weekends and at 6.5 mgs of Enclo and eventually upped it to 20 mgs
I also learned just to unclench my fucking teeth JFL adding atleast half a point PSL to myself and stopped frauding and coping and put in some work. Notably started oral minoxidil to improve a fading hairline corner, this was the third best thing after the cycle and unclenching. This was a eye pic at the time

View attachment 2799098
View attachment 2799095 I looked like this at this point in time notice how the hairline was so high, my face grew a bit thanks to puberty but still.
I did not have a social life at all besides my friends back at my hometown. and at the end of the cycle i got a better physique, looking roughly like this.

View attachment 2799099View attachment 2799106

Is it perfect? not even close but certainly way better than before. (I also tried growing out my hair but it was always greasy even with shampoo so i got a fade taper

The only thing lacking at this point was a social life, so i decided to join a frat and ironically a better one.
and shit took off man, once i got in the bar things were so easy. I got my first kiss at the pledge party and quite a few dates from it. I always kept fumbling about two weeks in after sleeping with them (partially because i didnt care about LTRing a MTB and then my shitty dick game). Now i know @moggathon is going to come in this thread and try to say im KHHV but I will put a video at the bottom. but I started looking like this at the beginning of pledging
View attachment 2799125

Things were all right except the hair then i got that fixed ( the frat also forced me lol)
View attachment 2799128View attachment 2799129
And that was it. GAME OVER. I slayed right after getting the haircut (bluepill advice worked JFL)
You are the president?

• +1
"started yapping about zygo bones and dentistry to girls at the party"

Bruh 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Motivational ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sny, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
"started yapping about zygo bones and dentistry to girls at the party"

Bruh 💀
funniest shit looking back at it tbh, worth it 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RTLBbc and Lynxress
@emeraldglass what is the edit time limit?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Mr. President
Holy fuck ascension hard but you already had a good base
Man this is what I keep on saying though for all the white dudes in here complaining all you need to be is MTN an a little tall and you’ll slay you guys are actually lazy asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Man this is what I keep on saying though for all the white dudes in here complaining all you need to be is MTN an a little tall and you’ll slay you guys are actually lazy asf
they really dont know how easy it is man, some girls approached me JFL ironically those are the ones i fumbled the hardest

• +1
@emeraldglass what is the edit time limit?
I'm not exactly sure, but not long. You can tag me within the next 30 minutes, and I'll delete the link for you. But make sure it's within that time frame.

• +1
I'm not exactly sure, but not long. You can tag me within the next 30 minutes, and I'll delete the link for you. But make sure it's within that time frame.
will do

• +1
View attachment 2799071

View attachment 2799082

View attachment 2799089

View attachment 2799098

View attachment 2799095 I looked like this at this point in time notice how the hairline was so high, my face grew a bit thanks to puberty but still.

View attachment 2799099View attachment 2799106

View attachment 2799125

View attachment 2799128View attachment 2799129
dn rd but based on your pictures you really ascended and without any bullshit but simple self improvement.

now fuck some bitches and gtfo

• +1
take a peep @moggaton and @GabachoCopium while you can

• +1
how tall is op?

good thread but with the font and the bold text i can barely read tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
good thread but with the font and the bold text i can barely read tho
I know but moggathon was annoying me and instead f just posting the video i thought why not make a thread

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
should be retitled “how I went from ltn to chadlite” jfl this is pure suifuel
Actually thought I could use this for inspiration it’s fucking over
Gonna go jerk off

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RTLBbc, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Change your name from President to the General

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, RTLBbc and 2 others
Gonna go jerk off
ovER

• JFL
  • +1
Gonna go jerk off
It really isnt man, i have seen my friend a literal 5'5 indonesian get more girls but he is into PUA and all that stuff

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RTLBbc and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, mogstars and Mr. President
Ngl I didn’t read all that but good job 👍 on the ascension

• Love it
  • +1
A general is more authoritative and alpha. While thr president is limited in his powers by the congress.
If you change my name i will. im not gonna buy VIP again lol

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and RTLBbc
It really isnt man, i have seen my friend a literal 5'5 indonesian get more girls but he is into PUA and all that stuff
Are these girls ltb sheboons cause if so doesn’t count

• +1
From call me Carson to that blonde gym influencer that always shoots video in 3/4th

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TechnoBoss, RTLBbc and 2 others
I dont know why but i crave the decisive "i did it" but it never really came tbh. That is the worst part of ascension that you can get a parade or something idk. but you realize you start playing the game everyone else has been playing for years

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and BootySniffer69
What cycle do u recommend for normies like me who have gym experience and strength but lack mass? I can bench 2 plates but still look like a twink

• +1
What cycle do u recommend for normies like me who have gym experience and strength but lack mass? I can bench 2 plates but still look like a twink
I would say LGD if you have bad hair genetics and take MK-677 on PCT just to keep it. but you will be a bloated mess the entire time but if you dont have bad hair genetics rad is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Jason Voorhees
I would say LGD if you have bad hair genetics and take MK-677 on PCT just to keep it. but you will be a bloated mess the entire time but if you dont have bad hair genetics rad is the way to go
My hair genetics are fine but isn't rad a strength SARM. I'm mainly looking for mass. Im already plenty strong for my bodyweight. I just want to look big in clothes

• +1
My hair genetics are fine but isn't rad a strength SARM. I'm mainly looking for mass. Im already plenty strong for my bodyweight. I just want to look big in clothes
rad and LGD are mostly an all around drug. LGD will add mass more out of the two however

• Woah
  • +1
rad and LGD are mostly an all around drug. LGD will add mass more out of the two however
And do u recommend a SERM like Enclo and for how long? U niggas who have tried these stuff should make threads about it tbh. Shouldn't be gatekeeping. It's hard to find good info online.

• +1
hey boss, do you think i can get a north atlantid HTB bro

• +1
And do u recommend a SERM like Enclo and for how long? U niggas who have tried these stuff should make threads about these SARMs tbh. Shouldn't be gatekeeping. It's hard to find good info online.
Enclo is the best dude, i take it now just for the hell of it. makes you feel like a man and unstoppable. makes me a social beast man. but i took it at 6.5 mgs during the cycle then 12 after for like a month

• +1
hey boss, do you think i can get a north atlantid HTB bro
I think yes. U are 6'3+jacked. You may not be a psl mogger or anything but u have a good face

• Love it
  • +1
I think yes. U are 6'3+jacked. You may not be a psl mogger or anything but u have a good face
We won, thats it, thanks big dawg now im gonna have a drink to celebrate

• +1
It's always a white guy thinking he looksmaxxed while he just did the bare minimum to not look subhuman 🙄🙄🙄

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, |Daddy_Zygos|, Jarate and 2 others
Good Job existing

Tell this to a 5’5 Ethnic guy

• JFL
It's always a white guy thinking he looksmaxxed while he just did the bare minimum to not look subhuman 🙄🙄🙄
I still put in effort tho, i deserve it tbh

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and RTLBbc
where are you @moggathon did you see the video big dawg

• +1
  • +1
What kind of girls do u slay generally? Like HTB white girls?
depends on the bar and the weekend but I fumbled one blonde stacylite at the goalline and working on a mexican stacylite. I did have a north atlantid MTB approach me tho. Its actually fucking rare to find a HTB in my town. that is why i dress nicely all the time

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RTLBbc and Jason Voorhees