Its insane how easy just a basic MTB has it in life

D

Deleted member 30552

E95751BE E7AD 4A6E 8836 0BA6603220DB

This basic MTB who looks like a downgraded version of my ex gf with smaller tits just sits on live teasing a nip slip (she has pasties on her nipples)

And random simps just send her tons of money, ask for her cash app, she has thousands of viewers. She just gets to sit around in a bathrobe all day vaping and talking about random shit and gets money just for existing

Lmao, im gonna WWE slam the next woman I hear complaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 22124
This is so brutal. But based for putting females who complain and believe in male privilege in their place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
All that just to get fucked at the end of the day. Who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I love ass sm 😈

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 30552 and Kamui
I love ass sm 😈
cringe to even refer to that situation ngl

all i saw was a bunch of monkeys going ballistic because a dude asked a girl for nudes (not simping at all) you all just cried because that nigga mogs you. youre now equivalating trying to use women's bodies for sex to literally donating money

cry harder for him ngl

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
All that just to get fucked at the end of the day. Who cares
for them getting fucked is same as fucking nigga. they enjoy that shit it's not like they are being used only them, they like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
for them getting fucked is same as fucking nigga. they enjoy that shit it's not like they are being used only them, they like it
But I dont want that. Why would you, who has a cock, want to live like that

Funny how the examples of mtb posted by people on this site is always a girl that I'd fuck to oblivion