It's insane how hard tyler maher mogs

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE

I mean, look for yourself. Just a clip of him running a marathon, how brutal the fucking mog is

He legitimately looks like the terminator irl. LOL @ the subhumans running next to him gassing out and mouthbreathing whilst Tyler does the typical chad expressions toward the camera, his movements have such finesse.

This is what a true "chad" is. Not your tiktok faggot eboy, not your muh dark triad pseudo criminal Richard ramirez. A genuinely good looking man that has immense size. He is on par with prime Dolph lundgren.

He's also at LEAST 6"5. Just look at how big he looks compared to the rest of the runners. It's an open marathon in the middle of london. I'd assume the average height to be 5"11-6" unfrauded, he's HUGE in comparison to everyone else.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiring sigma male, EzikoIsHere, brucewayne78 and 12 others
they look similar too
Screenshot 2024 03 07 at 82312 PM

Somehow they're both aligned perfectly within the frankfurt plane, even in motion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and InnerVoid
I don't find him particularly attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, mathis, cyprian_tomaszewski and 8 others
>running a marathon
Sv3rige reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, ascension, mvp2v1 and 4 others
Most heterosexual man on .org, unironically

he doesn't look that good on photos that aren't super staged and edited, looks old for his age too.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, mirrormogger and Deleted member 51781
He's a hunk. He legitimately has terminator looks without looking like an ogre thug due to his pheno.

My point isn't whether he's an attractive man or not, sure there might be men who's looks conform to the psl autism better, however this guy's a unit. He's prime example of what a "Chad" truly is.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Most heterosexual man on .org, unironically
Dude i'm not gay.

I just find it funny how there's people on here asking how to curl their lashes to even get a hint of pussy while men like this exist. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aspiring sigma male
He's a hunk. He legitimately has terminator looks without looking like an ogre thug due to his pheno.

My point isn't whether he's an attractive man or not, sure there might be men who's looks conform to the psl autism better, however this guy's a unit. He's prime example of what a "Chad" truly is.
this isn't psl autism, I just think he doesn't even hold a candle to dolph.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, dragomaxxer and yeeyeeslayer
He doesn’t that much appeal, overrrated asf in these spaces

Van der lubbe. Don't you look like him a bit with the facial ogrenress
not particularly, I'm not that ogre looking from the front anyway, just from the side, maybe when I'm at the peak of a bulk.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
that's the third time you make this thread why don't you just hop on his dick already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

I mean, look for yourself. Just a clip of him running a marathon, how brutal the fucking mog is

He legitimately looks like the terminator irl. LOL @ the subhumans running next to him gassing out and mouthbreathing whilst Tyler does the typical chad expressions toward the camera, his movements have such finesse.

This is what a true "chad" is. Not your tiktok faggot eboy, not your muh dark triad pseudo criminal Richard ramirez. A genuinely good looking man that has immense size. He is on par with prime Dolph lundgren.

He's also at LEAST 6"5. Just look at how big he looks compared to the rest of the runners. It's an open marathon in the middle of london. I'd assume the average height to be 5"11-6" unfrauded, he's HUGE in comparison to everyone else.

He is a phedo btw

that's the third time you make this thread why don't you just hop on his dick already
It's looksfags.org so it's kinda expected for people here to fantasize about male models.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Still ugly gf

View attachment 2787616

he doesn't look that good on photos that aren't super staged and edited, looks old for his age too.
He looks old now. But even still, women treat him like a god, so that's all that matterrs.

But his prime was utterly insane. The face/heeight combo cant be beaten

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Orc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back