It's insane how i am a rotting neet Who doesn't work out yet still get girls hitting on me every time i step foot outside

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
And i don't even give a Flying fuck. Fucking faggots. If you had my wisdom the world would be like the garden of eden. If i saw you burning on the streets i wouldn't piss on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, JohnBaza, Chadeep and 5 others
u having an episode nigga or what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel, JohnBaza and 6 others
u having an episode nigga or what
Episode of what. I have to Hear all those fucking subhumans complain about their inability to talk to a girl without getting spat on meanwhile girls are chasing me but i Just want to smoke a goddamn joint.

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
Episode of what. I have to Hear all those fucking subhumans complain about their inability to talk to a girl without getting spat on meanwhile girls are chasing me but i Just want to smoke a goddamn joint.
episode of schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and maxxmclooks
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Yet you can't explain what's illogical about what i said. Fucking rat
it doesnt take a genius to find you ridiculous you goober

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
it doesnt take a genius to find you ridiculous you goober
Apparently It does since you can't conceptualize It, unless you think that every girl hitting on me Is an episode of schizophrenia, which Is complete delusion by your part

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WELOVELOOKS
you think that every girl hitting on me Is an episode of schizophrenia,
walter white GIF

• +1
Reactions: bigseal
IMG 20240413 091421
what do you think does happen when this 6'4" broad asf specimen leaves his basement? The vaginas open Wide for the coming of the hyper masculine paladin of weed

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
View attachment 2877516 what do you think does happen when this 6'4" broad asf specimen leaves his basement? The vaginas open Wide for the coming of the hyper masculine paladin of weed
i mean ye if you get really really far away and squint your eyes kinda heavily you actually look super handsome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and TechnoBoss
i mean ye if you get really really far away and squint your eyes kinda heavily you actually look super handsome
What squinting there Is a new cope every time. That's Just how i look in outside setting

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Weird comment ngl. What do we have to do with it?
Idk i'm Just angry at everyone. Complaining for irrelevant bullshit when i want to smoke a goddamn joint

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
What squinting there Is a new cope every time. That's Just how i look in outside setting
nigga thats not what i meant you illiterate son of bitch

i mean person looking at you is squinting really hard from far away you will look handsome to them

try to back up really far away from your computer and look at your picture while heavily squinting at your PC

instant chad

nigga thats not what i meant you illiterate son of bitch

i mean person looking at you is squinting really hard from far away you will look handsome to them
That's also cope. I look i could be the protagonist of some jrpg game

• JFL
mirin the self-esteem

That's also cope. I look i could be the protagonist of some jrpg game
yes you do but only if looking at you while squinting from really far away

this thread reminds me of those weird conversations you have with homeless people on the street. you smell them, you feel super uncomfortable and hope to god that they get distracted and stop talking to you.

yes you do but only if looking at you while squinting from really far away
I tried and look the same. Features Just out of this world, plus when you realize most IG influencers Photoshop their pics you realize how rare It Is to meet a man like me, with my height and frame

I tried and look the same. Features Just out of this world, plus when you realize most IG influencers Photoshop their pics you realize how rare It Is to meet a man like me, with my height and frame
youre not sqiunting hard enough then. your eyes have to be practically shut

this thread reminds me of those weird conversations you have with homeless people on the street. you smell them, you feel super uncomfortable and hope to god that they get distracted and stop talking to you.
I cannot relate with your trivial problems. I already beated life

youre not sqiunting hard enough then. your eyes have to be practically shut
Bro you're still stuck at the stage where getting pussy Is your main problem in Life and are now seething because i'm already 10 steps ahead of you and am now searching for the valhalla

Bro you're still stuck at the stage where getting pussy Is your main problem in Life and are now seething because i'm already 10 steps ahead of you and am now searching for the valhalla
youre an old man anyways, you should have like a 40+ body count anyways if youre such a chad like you say

youre an old man anyways, you should have like a 40+ body count anyways if youre such a chad like you say
Old man that could go back to uni and blend in with the crowd. Already got a High bodycount sex Is meaningless to me now

is this part of the episode too?
There Is no episode, besides that i can't stress enough how this Is irrelevant to me and the best Memories of my Life are of me being High as shit

If i saw you burning on the streets i wouldn't piss on you
It’s ok, I would appreciate you using normal water in that situation anyway

There Is no episode, besides that i can't stress enough how this Is irrelevant to me and the best Memories of my Life are of me being High as shit
LSD high mogged hard. had a lot of fun while high though too. mainly with friends though lmao. weed by yourself just alone as an adult is just a nice little crutch and helps creativity

LSD high mogged hard. had a lot of fun while high though too. mainly with friends though lmao. weed by yourself just alone as an adult is just a nice little crutch and helps creativity
yeah i'm not talking about a joint from time to time, i want to smoke 10 joints per day and be constantly high. LSD too strong for me i don't want to freak out and start running for my life

• JFL
yeah i'm not talking about a joint from time to time, i want to smoke 10 joints per day and be constantly high. LSD too strong for me i don't want to freak out and start running for my life
weak mind

i was spamming LSD in my mid teens and having a blast every time. only bad times i had is when i started getting older but after bad time i just stopped doing it

weak mind

i was spamming LSD in my mid teens and having a blast every time. only bad times i had is when i started getting older but after bad time i just stopped doing it
i don't like to lose control LSD made me too high and as soon i understood i wasn't in charge anymore of my own actions i started to freak out

i don't like to lose control LSD made me too high and as soon i understood i wasn't in charge anymore of my own actions i started to freak out
you're in charge of your actions

it just makes you look at things differently in a far more abstract way

you're in charge of your actions

it just makes you look at things differently in a far more abstract way
you aren't i couldn't stand still and needed to move otherwise the physical pain was too much to bear. ended up naked on the dancefloor doing tribal dances

• JFL
you aren't i couldn't stand still and needed to move otherwise the physical pain was too much to bear. ended up naked on the dancefloor doing tribal dances
sounds like you had a weird ass bad trip because you dont have good vibes

my trips were like mystical magical movies traveling through these strange crazy little wonderlands seeing new characters and ideas flow to me giving me insane amounts of dopamine. it was like traveling to some quirky new little dimension random ass funny lookin people people felt like my spirit guides and i couldnt stop becoming one with the entire earth

And i don't even give a Flying fuck. Fucking faggots. If you had my wisdom the world would be like the garden of eden. If i saw you burning on the streets i wouldn't piss on you
So how is the work life for our Italian CHADerleone? No Armani modeeling jobs for you? 🤔🤔

sounds like you had a weird ass bad trip because you dont have good vibes

my trips were like mystical magical movies traveling through these strange crazy little wonderlands seeing new characters and ideas flow to me giving me insane amounts of dopamine. it was like traveling to some quirky new little dimension random ass funny lookin people people felt like my spirit guides and i couldnt stop becoming one with the entire earth
no bro i don't like this hippie grass eater shit. i just want my pure raw dopamine hit and that's it. no strange visions and elfs

no bro i don't like this hippie grass eater shit. i just want my pure raw dopamine hit and that's it. no strange visions and elfs
yoour loss nigga

it mogged weed hard as fuck. best times of my life

not to mention all the little things on the journey, it was like a little video game where we had to get to certain places and it was all magical as fuck, then we completed the mission to return home and take puffs of weed and a cigarette and everything looks like its in HD 3D 5k 1090p with a holographic tint and you feel insane dopamine

im literally just enjoying thinking about it

yoour loss nigga

it mogged weed hard as fuck. best times of my life

not to mention all the little things on the journey, it was like a little video game where we had to get to certain places and it was all magical as fuck, then we completed the mission to return home and take puffs of weed and a cigarette and everything looks like its in HD 3D 5k 1090p with a holographic tint and you feel insane dopamine

im literally just enjoying thinking about it
different brain have different drug needings. some people don't need anything some need LSD, i function with weed. weed makes me move mountains, apply to 1000 jobs and do 4 hours of calisthenics and boxing. without weed i'm just left on my bed with no will to live. people need to understand that i cannot function without weed but those fuckers are too ignorant to really understand how the brain works

different brain have different drug needings. some people don't need anything some need LSD, i function with weed. weed makes me move mountains, apply to 1000 jobs and do 4 hours of calisthenics and boxing. without weed i'm just left on my bed with no will to live. people need to understand that i cannot function without weed but those fuckers are too ignorant to really understand how the brain works
i mean i understand nigga, i cant make any music or anything without smoking weed because im so addicted to it, i need to be smoking while making music its like part of the process. i still loved LSD, it still mogs hard. jkust not something you do all the time or if you have bad vibes or bad people around

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
do they allow mental asylum patients to go outside?

I thought you wanted a job? Why are you a filthy faggot neet you bring dishonor to the Italian BVLLS

Tales of the Indian neighborhood in Catania

View attachment 2877516 what do you think does happen when this 6'4" broad asf specimen leaves his basement? The vaginas open Wide for the coming of the hyper masculine paladin of weed
you genuinly handsome af when ur in good conditions. like in ur healthiest moments.

i just don't know why u cant be more like ur brother? ur honestly a disappointment. so much wasted potential. u could have been way greater, ur not even dumb and you know that. u just made many bad decisions man. at least try to do something now, why give up?

You have strange eyes, they probably scare off many women.